Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm tired of watching Rome burn

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Yeah, I've lived through a lot of doomsayers myself even, and after awhile it gets to be like the little boy who cried wolf. One of these days it WILL be true, though ;)
I will be the first to say that current policies in this country and leading towards polarization of resources and wealth...this will only result in bad things. If we continue to head down the road we are going, undesirable consequences await. These consequences will be neither quick, nor expected....

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
doomsayers
To be honest though, within the next 20 years the entire world will be either Asian or Muslim. White people will be a small minority and black Americans will still believe they are marginalized. IMO they are doing all this liberal lefty bs because it distracts from the very real problems:

-Muslims are out breeding Westerners 10 to 1.
-Asian populations will balloon to well over 3 billion.
- Asian countries will require more resources, CLEAN water and food than is currently available in this portion of the world.
- Large portions of the world are being rendered inhabitable due to various types of pollution.
-There are going to be about 50 MILLION single ANGRY Asian men soon looking for their slice of the pie with a vengeance.
-Chinese hold huge amounts of $$$ and resources and if you look around you'll notice your businesses, neighborhoods and universities slowly being re-populated with rich foreigners.
- 1st world countries are not reproducing and most manufacturing has been entirely moved to China and India.
- Leftism is crippling 1st world relationships and allowing minority power groups to assert their dominance.

Of course as the white man, I'm at fault for all of this.

Not a doomsayer, but hell, the world is going to get pretty dicey in the next 20 years if nothing happens beyond this. These are just observations, not predictions. Feminism is already disappearing but hell hath no furry like a woman scorned... and we are witnessing the last gasps right now. :cuss:

Here's a prediction: The only people enjoying the decline will be those that planned ahead. All of this pump and dump, PUA bullsh1t is going to get replaced by asian and muslim value systems that cater primarily to FAMILY. Those without family that spent their entire youth partying and fvking around will be at a distinct disadvantage. Single 1st world women are going to continue down the rabbit hole of insanity as their dreams of babies and money vanish from this Earth completely. I suggest no one here follow the American men and women who are setting this example. Right now the best thing young men can do is to leave the country, marry and start moving half of their resources abroad while cultivating the remaining half within North America. Putting all your eggs in one basket is a very dangerous game at this point in time.

I've been preparing for this version of the end of the world for awhile now... that's why my wife is Chinese and my bloodline will be half Asian. My kids will have a fair shot at the next gen being able to speak both Mandarin and English and have ties to the mainland. I suggest some of you start preparing in the same way, the new superpowers aren't going to be white countries.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 years? Put down the pot and go for a run, you need to clear your head

Op. Some things in life you have to accept before you can tweak them. Understand your situation from multiple perspectives to see the parameters involved. This thread gave you some great material (nyc,30year old dudes,etc)

Then figure out what parameters you wish to change, and find a way. You need to make decisions and thats fine, your world will be more to your liking as you do.