Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm tired of Beta's.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...this is even hard for me to write. It's more of a rant. Both at girl friends and fags who think they have to be a GQ pretty boy to land a babe.

As of last night, I've officially boned every one of my female friends. I have a big group of friends, around 20 guys and girls that I hang with regularly, its acouple different social circles but I chill with all of them. There's 10 chicks that are in these circles. Over the course of the year, since I started coming to this site last february, I've nailed every freakin one of them. I have a girlfriend, they dont even know about her actually(different school), but I feel like a dirtbag. I don't have any platonic female friends anymore. Like, yeah I hang with the groups all the time, and talk to them, but I never chill with any because of the sexual tension ****. They're all beta's too...Highest is like an HB8. There's afew warpigs in there too, sadly I've gotten drunk with them and been taken advantage of.

Have any of you guys noticed this **** with your girl friends?

And to any ugly guys out there, that don't think they can get any...Coming from another "average - ugly" guy, it really isn't that hard. Trust me, first thing I'm doing after uni is getting a nose job..I could park a ****ing car on it, thats how bad it is. But at all times in the last year, aside from the odd slip, I've believed and KNOWN that I am better than everybody else around me.
I aim high, too high...I've only been with two or three girls that could be considered HB10s this year. And for you lads here who are into the clubbing scene, you know that isn't many.

Here, a little scenerio from Friday night, last weekend:

We're at a university party right...These girls and guys are all 3rd year, and I'm in highschool still. Mabye 40 people in the room. I'm there with my buddy, who is substantially more good looking than me(people tell him he looks like orlando bloom). We get into the scene, and find our places. I go over to the kitchen table where the "cool" kids are playing poker, and I've never met these people before. My buddy goes off into the crowd where our friends are. I basically act ****y and get myself into the poker game. My buddy sits on a couch nearby with some other "watchers" and sits...waiting...

I get into the poker game and start dominating the conversation, teasing them, c + f, whatever.(its beer poker, but the girls arent drinking). After awhile one of the hotties(hb9) at the table shoots a question at me. It was a bogus question, just an opener. It was something like "what year are you in?" I respond and tell her the truth, that I'm still in high school. She's like wtf and looks at her friend(hb8ish). I ignore her and keep dominating the convo, teasing the girls and getting the guys laughing with me. By the end of the game, the chick who threw the question at me is sitting beside me, totally into me. By then everyone knows whats happening, and accepts it. The party host--a 3rd year pretty boy--tried to AMOG me and get in a fight with me, I basically told him to back his ass off, in a ****y way.(I'm pretty muscular so I can back it up).

Start kinoing the girl, the usual. She sits on my lap at a certain point, my hands were on her hips. bounce her around abit and tell her to get off after afew minutes of kino. I leave the table, and go chill with my buddy.

Since then he's been approached by 2 hotties. HE SAT ON A COUCH WATCHING ME AND GOT APPROACHED BY HOTTIES!! He starts talking about himself, I'm standing beside him internally shaking my head at him squandering his luck. You could see it in their eyes, the longer the convo went on, the less interested they got. I DID THIS ON PURPOSE, BY THE WAY, COMING AND STANDING BESIDE HIM(SOCIAL PROOF FOR BOTH OF US). So I'm standing with him watching him dig his own grave...And lone behold...The hotty from the poker game comes and stands beside me. RIGHT AWAY, I put my arm around her. Basically I stand there for abit listeing to my friend talking about himself...Using this time to escalate kino with the girl...

I give him the nudge, and whisper that I'm out..And we(me and the girl) go off down the hall to her room and end up boning her.

Meanwhile, my "good looking" friend gets nothing, even when the girls approach him.

MORAL: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GOOD LOOKING TO GET THE HOT GIRL. YOU DONT. PERIOD.

you have to have the personality. Not just ANY personality. The FVCKING DOMINANT personality. You all people who think having a "good" personality will get the girl are wrong. Unless by "good" you mean Alpha personality. I knew I was better than all those guys at the table, and banged their girl right under their noses.

p.s. afew of the girl friends that I've boned were there too...they think I'm a scumbag now because I can go anywhere and get laid by hotties. They are jealous, as all beta's are. Don't be a beta. Dominate the fvck out of everyone you meet, and reap the puzzy.

SO **** OFF AND FIX YOUR ****ING PERSONALITY

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont sound like the type of person i'd want to have drink with....

Just an opinion.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only been with two or three girls that could be considered HB10s this year
Just out of curiosity, what would you consider a HB10?