Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im thinking about throwing in the white towel and accepting fate

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your in a frat and not getting poosy on the reg? U mad bro?

I was in Sigma Phi Epsilon. College years were easy pickings. Do you go to a big state school or a private college?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HedoRick said:

I was in Sigma Phi Epsilon. College years were easy pickings. Do you go to a big state school or a private college?

I don't understand that as well...even the ugliest frat guys get a ton of puss% at a big college...i was in a frat as well....if you are one of the older members especially they literally have different sorority girls rotating among them for sex...it's easy pickings.....

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
People on here keep giving you advice and you keep replying with very negative, self-defeating comments. Nobody can help you until you're ready to help yourself, my man.
This.

You're actually reminding me of Phillip S., OP. Maybe deep down you want to fail, be miserable, and play the "woe is me" victim. Seriously think about that, and take a good look at your self esteem, worth, and respect.

As I always say, predators hone in on lonely, desperate, weak, submissive, "lost" folk with low self-esteem. They make easy prey for them to use, manipulate, control, toy with, and abuse. Stop allowing it, and putting yourself in these positions - thinking it's all your worth. Your thoughts make up your reality, so stop being the victim, chasing after sluts and crazies, and women who DON'T want you, and DO treat you like **** and tease you, and being so over-eager for anything - that you end up settling for ****, being teased, strung along, etc.

This is probably what's turning off women. Are you trying too hard, acting over-eager and desperate, thinking you HAVE to make it work, or that you NEED women (only to feel like **** when it doesn't happen), coming on too strong, settling for anything, tolerating all sorts of BS, getting too butthurt over rejection and failure, etc? Or maybe you feel like you don't DESERVE a woman?

Don't get caught up in the vicious cycle of low self-esteem -- loneliness -- desperation -- rejection -- insecurity --... it's just gonna keep mounding up, and making things worse and worse.

As well, people treat you as they view you - which is a reflection of how you view and treat yourself. If you view yourself as a nobody - people are going to treat you like a nobody. If you think you deserve **** - people are going to treat you like ****. And so on. You MUST value and respect yourself before others do.

One thing about failure, rejection, disappointment, etc... people don't really care (much less know) what you're going through. You gotta just deal with it, and keep pushing forward. Don't dwell on negativity or failure, or people will just view you as negative, weak, bitter, a whiney loser, etc, and treat you accordingly. You must be confident, social, assertive, etc to attract and gain respect from people. Most people like winners - not whiners. And this **** shows - in your facial expression, attitude, behavior, etc.. It's clear as day. Not many people are going to feel sorry for you, and you shouldn't depend on them to.

If you need time off to readjust and heal, maybe clear your mind, before you get back out there and feel confident again - then do that. Failure and rejection hurts, and can build up. Don't keep fighting against fire if you're not up to par, feel like ****, have no emotional energy, etc - only to put in a half-assed effort and fail again... not to mention, EXPECTING to fail again.

Also, stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, comparing and competing, and trying to fit in. Just focus on you. Don't try vigorously, or feel entitled to land a hottie because other people are - then ending up disappointed when it doesn't happen. Don't make attaining women a goal or prize, because everyone else has them. This also causes a lot of insecurity, co-dependancy, desperation, etc.

Maybe being in a fraternity isn't the best idea if everyone around you is getting laid, and you aren't. It's hard to not compare and want to fit into what everyone else is doing - then feeling like **** when it doesn't happen. Maybe go solo, and get your own women outside of parties. Make sure you're actually approaching, socializing, and flirting with women, as well. You have to put yourself out there, get noticed, and make things happen.

Chin the **** up. :up:

(Just my thoughts and opinions, assumptions; may not be accurate.)

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
I dont get it and I dont possess the indirect qualities that girls like
What I mean is you talk about your ego being hurt, and you talk about being forced to come here to learn about game.

You're not taking responsibility for your choices. You saying that you're forced to come here is a cop out. Nobody forced you. You want something, you want to figure out why you aren't successful. That's why you're here.

Set your ego aside. Learn to not let your feelings get hurt.

If you get hurt because a girl turns you down, you're letting your state become affected by what others think of you. Being truly confident isn't something that a rejection or someone elses opinion of you should be able to change.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like your only talking to soroity chicks. So maybe try talking to a different race of chicks. Yes, try some Asian girls since you may just be tired of drunk white hoes that your whole frat ran through. Or you can be different from every other white guy out there and try some Latinas and/or classy black girls(believe it or not these girls like white men more than anybody else). If things aren't working for you and you are TRYING its probably your environment. Try meeting people with different lifestyles and mindsets. It's why people move.

You said you have given up so I gave the best advice I could lol.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
I wasnt forced here. I was kind of forced to see that girl. Ive been a lurker on this site since high school, so I know about the bible and when to walk away and shiz. No Im not overly aggressive or anything. I just go to parties and mind my own business and talk to my friends. i lost the intention of going to parties to get laid my freshmen year because I always felt like **** afterwards. The girls are the ones that are overly aggressive on me. All my successes with girls were pretty much girls that attacked me. I am a good looking guy and exotic compared to my brothers being a minority, so that might be why. They either attack me or make their own way to tease me. Lately, its been the later. Its getting to a point where im getting teased by girls that actually like me because of their large egos. Yes they like me because theyve hinted it out and their friends tell me, but they either want to play hard to get or games. I think my problem might just be the sorority girl venue, but thats the only venue I really have access too. I went to an independent party not too long ago, and they were just as bad and a lot of sorority girls showed up later. Idk, im just sick of dealing with them, but im also tired of my right hand.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tired of your right hand? Why not try nofap? I gurantee you will A) Become more aggressive and B) Be less likely to put up with people's BS.

May be worth a try.

Boscus

Don Juan
Reaction score
OHHH wooo is me you think....woo is me

You can either ACCEPT you aint good with womenz, and die an AFC,

or, take the steps to become good with them, and if you have ''no access'' to them where you live, move away...NO EXCUSES

or dont, and live life unhappy....

also, stop looking for validation from womenz, and people in general...it won't do you any good. And understand, happiness is found within...so start loving yourself, and if it doesnt get u laid, at least u love yourself and are happy...

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Where am I gonna go? I cant afford out of state tuition and the school in the most liberal city of my state is nigh impossible to get in to.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try being the one to approach women for a change. A lot of jerks and predators are the ones who usually approach. I've been teased, strung along, manipulated, and played by aggressive / confident girls at bars and parties, too - as an exceptionally good looking guy (in women's eyes). Doesn't mean ****, because they're toxic.

You don't even have to do much. Just start talking casually, and weed their interest from there. Not a big deal at all.

Try to stay away from aggressive, confident, assertive, loud / flashy chicks... except to bang. Which is actually easy if you approach, flirt / charm, talk a little, get the banter going, etc. They're pretty easy. Just gotta be a little bold, show interest, be interesting / ****y / playful, etc.

Don't be passive, or you won't get ****. You gotta put yourself out there, and make moves of your own. It's really not that hard. Don't be afraid of offending women by making sexual advances.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said i used to be in a frat and had a lot of fun with it..

Here is what i did...if i wasn't getting the sorority chicks at our house then i would just go around town or campus and invite girls or groups of girls to our parties...usually would just invite one girl, a random stranger, to a party as my date.....take her to the party each weekend drink with her a little dancing..boom...you have the social proof already which v=can be the most difficult thing in itself...take advantage of it and stop being so negative....start cold approaching and asking girls to go to the next party with you and say it's required by your brothers that you find a date for the party...most will say can i bring my friend as well...is she hot? you ask...sure ok when she says yes.....and some will go solo with you just in hopes of expanding their social circles...

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HedoRick said:

I'm actually a SigEp too. I agree, being in a fraternity definitely gives you access to a lot more girls in college.

@OP: Being a minority in a fraternity full of white guys is going to be harder. You have your work cut out for you since most sorority girls do like white guys.

One thing to remember is that you should never think lowly of yourself. If you do, you'll start letting your brothers take all the girls that you want, leaving you with nothing. Start being more confident.

The overly aggressive, overly talkative and outgoing sorority girls usually have entitlement issues. The best way to deal with this is to be loud yourself, banter at them, and just show that you don't think they're that cool. Going along with their "bullying" is not going to help in any way.

Reaction score
Women are not the end all to a man's life.

Also, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Then when you have it, you'll wish you didn't. Enjoy life, don't sweat women, and the punani will come to you eventually. You have a hand, when necessary use it. Cracking a nut takes some of the power away from women.

Reaction score
Women are not the end all to a man's life.

Also, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Then when you have it, you'll wish you didn't. Enjoy life, don't sweat women, and the punani will come to you eventually. You have a hand, when necessary use it. Cracking a nut takes some of the power away from women.

Reaction score
Don't make getting girls your world, but always try to get laid.

Striking that perfect balance is why this is so damn hard to get right...