Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im thinking about throwing in the white towel and accepting fate

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Im just gonna accept my fate that im a failure with women. I have no access to thrm when im at home. In college I do because im in a fraternity, but all they do is lead me on, tease me, or pretend im air. I try to go to parties and not care about women, but they always manage to piss me off somehow. Im just gonna be happy that im not a virgin, and at least messed around with 4 different girls last school year.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. Never give up, get believing in yourself! Women aren't the focus of life and never should be! They are an aspect of life, but should be in place and

In time experience comes with women just never give up!

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Ya but it sucks lacking with girls in a college fraternity setting. It really hurts your ego.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
SirFratserlot said:
Ya but they hate me

LOL I had to chime in on this. Most of the girls I banged don't lime me anymore because I stopped speaking to them. Girls don't like that, it hurts their ego and no one wants to feel used just for sex, even men sometimes. Chin up you negative Nancy you'll be a-okay =D life's good. Just live it.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not everyone is going to be a DJ or a ladies man, some of you need to accept that and learn to have fun in other ways, its not the end of the world you just need to realize that you need to live a different type of lifestyle, you need to live your life more like an Artie Lange/ John Belushi, start getting your kicks from things like gambling, prostitutes, substance abuse, etc.....may as well live wild and indulge yourself instead of beating yourself up

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Frats,

Sorry to hear that you're frustrated. But look at it this way: you came to this forum to improve upon the behaviors that led to your failures with women in the past. Just by posting here and reading through threads, you're already 100% better than you were before. Yes, it sucks that you didn't have those skills when you wanted them, but we only learn when we're ready to learn. "When the student is ready, the teacher appears."

You'd mentioned in another thread that you are interested in shaming women. With that type of attitude, it doesn't surprise me that these girls hate you. So instead of thinking that women are evil and out to hurt you, and instead of going in the opposite direction and pedestalizing them and thinking about how to get them to like you, how about trying this:

Just think: how can I drive this girl crazy? I find approaching a plate with this attitude works wonders and does not pedestalize a girl nor does it do anything to disrespect them. Driving them crazy is fun for them too, they'll actually like you more for it. And you won't be doing it just to mess with their emotions (or "shame" them), but you are doing it because you know it's the best way to build attraction and you BOTH will have FUN doing it.

Does this make any sense to you?

Chin up, man.

B

BeDJ

If you put this much emphasis on getting women, just take some time to think about your life and where it's going.

Also, this.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
I actually quit trying with women a long time ago, but I pretty much got forced with this girl and now im here. It just sucks seeing everybody else successful while I sit on the sidelines.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
I actually quit trying with women a long time ago, but I pretty much got forced with this girl and now im here. It just sucks seeing everybody else successful while I sit on the sidelines.
People on here keep giving you advice and you keep replying with very negative, self-defeating comments. Nobody can help you until you're ready to help yourself, my man.