Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im such a ****...

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met up with my ex last night after promising myself i would never see/talk to her again...
We were in bed together i fingered her till she came and she gave me a quick *******.
30 minutes later shes telling me about this guy she met and how she really likes him and blah blah

Now im confused again. Im obviously not in just friends territory but i dont know where exactly i stand with her... am i just someone she comes to when shes feeling lonely and needs some affection or does she still have feelings for me(probally not... if she did she would be with me). What i find hard to understand is how she can just switch her feelings off... and act like what shes doing is ok :S. She says im hot but not her type... to be honest shes not what i would consider my type either though so :S

ARH :mad:

Im still crazy about her even after everything and other girls just dont interest me at the moment :(

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a fuk toy
when shes horny and loney, just a fuk object,
you're not a friend or someone shes thinking of getting back together,

What i find hard to understand is how she can just switch her feelings off
lol brother, that sums WOMEN up. their feelings are ALWAYS changing. One min they want mc donaldss, next min they want subway.

i say, if ur feelings are too strong, flea from her. if u can handle it, establishment a fuk buddy relationship