Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm struggling a bit. Need advice how to dig myself out of a hole.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
String of bad luck last few months things out of my control and some of it in my control.

Without going into great detail in the ways I've taken multiple hits from different angles I want to focus on digging myself out of this.

Realistically there is nothing catastrophic that's happened, worlds still turning and there are practical and solutions to every single problem I'm facing.

What the problem is my mindset, prolonged stress and a sting of bad luck and unfortunate events has effected it a bit.

Advise? I need to clear my mind, get a bit of inner peace, switch off the noise .

Last edited:

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you remember something that has possibly worked in the past? Sometimes when you’re stuck in a rut you have to shake things up. Change the routine.

Last year for me it was going on a solo trip to another country for 2+ weeks. Just getting more in the present moment, meeting new people (and women), new scenery, etc - switching up the program - had a huge positive effect on my mindset and mood.

If you can’t travel, switch out some of your routine with new things.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the journey, not just your results.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something outdoors and leave your phone behind. One of the best things I ever did in my life was completely unplug on a 17 day backpacking trip. There was basically zero cell service the entire trek.