Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm stealing her from her boyfriend

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be something that ought to go in the High School forum, but I thought the older DJ's with more experience might be better off giving me advice.

Background:

We're seniors in high school. HB is going out with an arrogant prick that litteraly no one likes. Absolutley none of HB's friend like him, so this has to hurt his social proof.

I was bashing on him to HB and she didnt defend him. She sort of agreed and called him a social retard.

On myspace he corrects peoples spelling who post on HB's page... which of whom he doesn't even know. Multiple times he posted up messages telling HB that "You can tell ___ that ___". The first time I saw this she was kind of pissed. She talked to him about it apparently. He ended up doing this type of stuff again.

I had posted a message that was all in good fun on HB's page. (You would have to understand our relationship.. jokingly insulting, and being ****y to eachother is what we do. All for fun.)

I said something like this: "Hey you're lucky I invited your tall ass to come to homecoming with me ;D. blah blah blah"

HB's boyfriend left a message later saying "You can tell Embrace that he's lucky i'm nice enough to rent you out to him. blah blah blah"

He wasnt being playful however so she became pissed as you could imagine.

So anyway, I have HB not liking her boyfriend and I'm taking her to homecoming. I just need some advice on how I can make a final blow to completley end it for this f*ckup of a boyfriend.

Any ideas?

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy seems like an idiot. I don't think YOU need to do anything at all. He's pretty much setting the stage for himself. Eventually he is going to do something retarded and she will dump him soon enough. Then make your move homie.

I don't think you should TRY and break them up. I think it's safe to say its inevitable.. so just let it happen on its own. Then go for it.

Alessar

Reaction score
I've got a question why is she still with him if he's such a retard and she even knows that and agrees to it?

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alessar said:
I've got a question why is she still with him if he's such a retard and she even knows that and agrees to it?

Exactly.

I think we have a case of a chick liking the assh*le type of thing.

However maybe I dont know the full story.. maybe he's different in real life? All i've seen is how much of a fag he is on the internet

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to Shezz on aim

This may help people in the same situation:

JShell273: Use future adventures projection to have her imagining the two of you together. Use this HEAVILY. I cannot stress this enough.
JShell273: Also
JShell273: Use false disqualifiers a LOT. Make excuses for why you can't be with her, especially ones that disqualify yourself. It helps if they are blatantly weak excuses. My favorite is that my other girls take up too much of my time as it is. Use these right after Future Adventures Projection too.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also recommend being sexual and using kino on her to make her feel like she has nothing to loose by leaving her boyfriend for you.

In addition to what Shezz said about not hangin around her all the time; be the life of the party so that way you will be all over the place, showing her that you are far from a social retard

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your frame is wrong. Instead of trying to turn her against him, work on turning her onto you.

Whenever girls have left their boyfriends to be with me (most of my ex-s), it's because I am a temptation - I present an opportunity for excitement, a good connection and understanding, and generally the sort of thing she craves but is not getting from her boyfriend.

Another thing, when pursuing these girls, I always talk in defence of their boyfriends when they talk negatively about them, as in "Maybe he's just a little insecure" or "I'm sure he doesn't mean to cause offence" etc. It shows a bit more maturity and class than b1tching and gossiping about someone. That's what women and gay men do.

Just be the best and most attractive guy you can be and she'll naturally draw closer to you.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though im not for g/f stealing. I think its pretty lame since you can't find another girl. But if you want to END it. You need to kiss her. By kissing her your making her cheat on her b/f therfor she will have to break up with him.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
By kissing her your making her cheat on her b/f therfor she will have to break up with him.
You don't actually believe that nonsense, do you? Blind leading the blind, I tell you.

To the OP, like Jariel said, don't try to turn her against him, that's more likely to blow up in your face than anything else. She might not only start to try to find more things to like about him in his defense, but she'll actually start to try to find good things about him as a way of validating her attraction to him. You might not realize it, but many girls will get very defensive about their guys if only because talking too much **** about him will seem like a backhanded dig at her, because if he's that bad but she still likes him, she could take it as you saying that you have no respect for her opinions and likes and tastes. It stupid, but I've seen it happen plenty of times, and even if she hasn't defended him up until this point, if you or others continue to push her about it, this could happen. I've even done it before, I've been with girls that I wanted to break up with until other people started talking sh!t about her, and then I felt the need to defend her to them because my attraction to her was a reflection of myself.

Just be persistant with your pursuit of her, but leave him completely out of it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
So anyway, I have HB not liking her boyfriend and I'm taking her to homecoming
You will not get her. Sounds to me like all the game you been running is through her myspace blog. You are still in highschool which means a day before the homecoming she and him could have a talk and then you are out of the picture as fast as a snap of a finger. Why? because he is her boyfriend and he is priority. You on the other hand have yet to reach first base.

Let me tell you something about girls. They may say they loath and hate their boyfriends but in the end of the day they still end up fvcking them while the nice guy they say they like and respect go home alone.

Don't make up any conclusions until you gather more evidance. So far I must say you only got a fantasy going that may or may not come true.

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.. good stuff here.

And DJDamage.. I guess it does look that way but there's a lot I left out... its not all through myspace. :up:

Jariel said:
I think your frame is wrong. Instead of trying to turn her against him, work on turning her onto you.

Whenever girls have left their boyfriends to be with me (most of my ex-s), it's because I am a temptation - I present an opportunity for excitement, a good connection and understanding, and generally the sort of thing she craves but is not getting from her boyfriend.

Another thing, when pursuing these girls, I always talk in defence of their boyfriends when they talk negatively about them, as in "Maybe he's just a little insecure" or "I'm sure he doesn't mean to cause offence" etc. It shows a bit more maturity and class than b1tching and gossiping about someone. That's what women and gay men do.

Just be the best and most attractive guy you can be and she'll naturally draw closer to you.
And Jariel, very good point there. I would of never actually thought of that. If for some reason her BF is brought up in a negative way maybe I'll defend him. But the thing is she never brings up her boyfriend in conversations.. she never brings her boyfriend around her friends.. nothing. I really think she doesnt want anyone to know she's with him.

But if for some reason one of my buddies start to bash on him I will deffinitley try backing him up and see how that works out.

Very interesting point.

Thanks everyone, appreciate it all. Just wanted to reply to one specifically
:rock:

Alessar

Reaction score
Ouch lol that gotta hurt. Actually about what Phat said you do realize that she doesnt have to break up with her bf jjust cuz another guy kissed her. I mean come on!!

And Embrace if you are so set up on breaking them up dont just break them up turn her towards yourself.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So did she break up with him and go with you?

Funny I thought DJDamage hit the nail on the head, infact I took the fact that the bf said "You can tell Embrace that he's lucky i'm nice enough to rent you out to him. blah blah blah" showed that he doesn't see you as a threat at all and is actually having a pop at you and your AFCness.

It sounds to me she is just playing you to make him stop playing around with someother girl.

You have to get sexual - if she resists, you have your answer right there. ***** footing around gets you nowhere and you will just grow up bitter about girls. Better to take your shot and fail and then move on, than hang around like a puppy dog.

I could be wrong - you did say there was other info you weren't saying.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One last thing Embrace, be prepared to fight this guy if you succeed or even if you don't.