im starting to sympathize with women

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

Women are meant to be the bound and owned property of men their entire lives the way a horse or a dog is....and to be treated kindly in return for loyalty

this is how it was in all civilizations with few exceptions for the last 2 million years.

only in the last 120 years have full rights been given to women.....we see now what kind of full retard :) move that was.

that men don't understand and demand female subservience in all things is the chief reason for modern man's weakness, retrograde development and faggot ways
Burroughs.. the p*ssification of men seems to be getting worse by the hour. White knightery is deeply ingrained in western culture and gets deeper with every generation.

Its not that hard for me to find a men in his 60's or 70's that has no problem slapping a hoe. But talk to most 20-something men and their eyes pop out of their head :eek:

A few days ago I was with a group of friends and they made a few prison rape jokes. So I made some jokes about women getting date-raped. You should of seen the 180 they did. Their faces turned SERIOUS. These men joke about their own gender getting raped but become white knight faggots when you bring women up :crazy: :crazy:

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found that I could work extremely fast and well when I have clear expectations and the necessary tools at my disposal. My study time for exams in university was always about 50-70% that of other students. There was no magic to it, but when the sight was clear, I could get my head down and my hands dirty.

Right now I'm in a totally different position; in a PhD position, but the institute work is horrible. Our professor is giving out no directions, no support, yet project work has to be done and the guidelines for those were written by him and are, as you can guess, very nebulous. At the same time we have no lab and no deadline for it. So right now it's all 100% computer/desk work and boring meetings, but with no clear short-term goals.

This is without a doubt a matter of personality, but I'm horrible when expectations are unclear: I always assume I have to deliver perfect work, but I have no idea what it's supposed to be, so I stress out. I really like doing stuff in the lab because for the most part, it's manual, brain-on-standy-mode work that I enjoy optimizing for minimal time requirement.

My point is this: I'm going to switch PhD positions because I'm bored out of my mind from sitting at a desk all day and at the same time extremely stressed because I have the feeling I'm not doing nearly enough, even though I have no clear goal. But some people don't have the option to change jobs. I have a bit of a financial buffer, which most other people don't. So I'm extremely frustrated and stressed, but I can at least try and shoot for something better. Most people can't. So they get frustrated, and shut down, and do bad work.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
So I made some jokes about women getting date-raped. You should of seen the 180 they did. Their faces turned SERIOUS. These men joke about their own gender getting raped but become white knight faggots when you bring women up :crazy: :crazy:
Reminds me of the "Implication Scene" from Sunny in Philly.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are wired to pick the best man she can find, while men are wired to breed with as many women as he can. Women's choices for top men are slim. It's not the men's fault nor the women's. It's just how things are.

That's why the top men get laid many times while the bottom men are screwed. Bottom men would resort to prostitution, violence, and/or rape to satisfy their sexual needs. There are *******s out there who would rape/beat women, spend all his money on prostitutes instead of his children. These are the bottom, low-class men. When feminism started to raise their voices, they unfortunately categorized all men to be low-class, and blamed them for all their problems.

So now, decent men got treated as if he is an ******* by default, and men got screwed more than ever. Feminists would rather take duties, which are traditionally owned by men, onto their own hands. Hard work means less time for make up and exercise, so now women are starting to look like men: ugly, fat, and smelly.

When men start to turn heads for the prettier women who actually invest in herself, feminists, again, blame men and the pretty women for screwing up the society. She wants a piece of the attention, forgetting that she had given up that right ever since she wanted to have a successful career life.

No, I have no pity for women. It's in their nature and select and choose, given the fact that she doesn't have to lift a finger to attract men. 99% of her choices are beta males, but that's what she has to put up with. No pity there. In modern society, all she has to do is to go out. Almost guaranteed, she'll get at least one man trying to talk to her. Go out once a day for a year, she gets an average of 3-4 fresh ****s in her ***** per year.

We have to get our ass out the door to get a woman, and that's after days, weeks, or months of dealing with flakes and mind games.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
Go out once a day for a year, she gets an average of 3-4 fresh ****s in her ***** per year.
I don't think a decent looking chick needs to go out once a day for a whole year to get her c0ck count up to 3-4. Heck, even a semi-fat broad could go out 3 nights in a row and get on 3 different c0cks.....with multiple options to choose from.

CaliMan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP's rationale sounds AFC to me, seeing the frame from a woman's perspective. The premise is... more and more men are lazy dumbassses nowadays, must be why women are the way they are. There should be no sympathy for women, they have it easier and easier as the years go by and men have it just the opposite.

There have, and always will be, lazy dumb fvcks... both men and women. These type of people will always outnumber the hard-working, ambitious, go-getters of the world. The reason why these types are increasing in number as the decades go by is because.............. population keeps growing! Simple as that. As population continues to grow, naturally, the number of lazy dumb fvcks (and betas) increases.

How can you sympathize with women when hard-working, high value men still have a more difficult time finding a high quality woman? A fat pig of a woman will still get more action than an above average man if she really wanted to. A low quality woman needs to put in minimal effort in securing a man, while a high quality man needs to put in far greater effort to get a woman and maintain her. With the continual exploits of social media and the feminist revolution, this discrepancy in effort continues to widen.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

Hey disgustipated....Louis C K expressed your feelings in one of his classic pieces.

have a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JW1tJLRtsk
Hi-larry0us...these are REAL people. I meet hundreds of people a month, even a week sometimes, and these worthless people he's impersonating are REAL, so sad. They've done nothing but judge judge judge and tap tap tap on gadgets all their fvcking lives. Trying to banter with them and kid around to get YOUR light-hearted humor is like talking to an alien who doesn't know how to be Chill, just relax and talk chillly, but no they JUDGE you for even trying to be friendly, personable, or humorous throughout your day. They don't have Time for you (you're nothing in these weirdos' eyes speaking before them, they just nervous ball of twghat) in their own little (ok, nanoscopic) world.

Anyway, I don't feel sorrry for girls/women, at all, because "for every woman, there is a man" but "for every man, there is NOT a woman." The late 20s lady who did my taxes, an accountant, was pug-nosed dumpy, short UGLY as sin (but I'd fvck her btw cause she wasn't fat, just very boring stubby body, I'd fvck her though, cause, I just would...despite her ugliness...would I date her? marry her? no! just saying, she wanted me (kept talking about her husband - negatively), so I'd fvck her cause she's not fat). So, even Sheeee is married with kids, so dog-faced literally, but still thinks she can trash her husband - he called during the 3 hours we were doing my taxes - and Think that (drop hints that) I'd be a branch for her to swing to...ahhhh, no! but I don't feel sorry for any woman cause for every woman, there is a man, but for every man, there is Not a woman.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
DP: Women have brought this on themselves. They are out having careers while men who would normally be getting those jobs are stuck at home playing XBOX. The few men that were smart enough to get trades jobs are busy getting divorced and being taken for all their worth. Feminism is killing the West. Soon the majority of families left with jobs will be pro-gay OR gay.

That said.

I've worked a TON of blue collar stuff, have my Forklift, Raymond Reach, AZ/DZ (CDL), MIG Welding certificate, Security License... I will likely never be without some sort of job. I work as a teacher in China and my countrymen that are here with me are some of the biggest arrogant pricks, I have ever met. They complain that their useless literary degrees won't get them jobs at home while the immigrants take all of their opportunities. When I suggest getting into a trade, they are quick to poo-poo that and say that those jobs 'are below' them. They tell me they shouldn't have to work hard because they went to university and are 'educated'. So yes, I sort of agree with you that today's men are fvcking useless... I would also argue that this is because of brainwashing in the universities. These starbucks drinkers have simply become so lazy and that laziness somehow translates to being 'worldly and educated'
I thought it couldn't possibly be true until I heard one of them complain that he could never go home because he might end up working in the oilfields... gaaah. None of these people have a penny to their name and all have made it known that any non academia jobs are far 'below their station'.

My wife and I are happy to return home to the trades, I'm certain we will both do fairly well, while the majority of Canadian kids will become the underclass. I know a guy who threw his back out PURPOSELY so that he could use it as an excuse as to why he couldn't continue to work in blue collar jobs after university. I am proud to be with my wife, she has worked hard in the rice fields and in Chinese factories. She spent her childhood almost as a slave and she is very appreciative of every little thing we have. Contrast that to other Chinese rich kids who cry, kick and scream if they aren't given a car or XBOX on their birthdays (sound familiar?). Money/University Education makes people arrogant and lazy, hard work brings them back to Earth.

Luckily, I did some traveling and never had the grades to attend university. I was able to break out of the loop, it took several years in a variety of 3rd world countries but just having a small apartment, clean water, a western toilet, food and a job to go to can be a luxury and reinforces a strong work ethic. I have worked in and out of the factory to save money to support my trips and yeah some of it really was hell but it makes you appreciate a decent job (like the one I have now). On several occasions, I did, mind numbingly, boring factory work carrying stuff or pushing buttons all day, it made me appreciate the freedom (and fun) of being the guy on the forklift doing the problem solving and motivated me to get certified to do better jobs. These kids just need a strong dose of reality.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

technology will be their downfall of my generation when they get out of their protected shell of the educational system, away from their peers and out into the real world that is made up of tremendously varied individuals.

If there is anything I have personally discovered by constant contact with my friends, fans of my band, peers, etc is that their interpersonal social skills are massively underdeveloped.

They do not have the emotional, intellectual or logical constructs to completely handle the full range of conduct and reactions that occurs in live interpersonal relations.

They can communicate and are cognitive, for sure, but do so in a somewhat fixed pattern where one can easily tell is influenced by the technology that we are addicted to every day.

Many of them do not have the complete ability to communicate their emotional status or break down their thought processes into segmented pieces clear enough to transmit at a level of common understanding to others.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the original post, hard work doesn't get you everywhere. In fact working hard for your boss is very AFC behaviour. You have to scheme and plot to cut rivals out of the picture and gain yourself promotions. Working hard and being honest get you nowhere if you don't have the bollocks to screw over your workmates for personal gain. Also, it's not just about this, but knowing where to go next and finding the right places where the money is at.

I make in USD about 130,000 at 30, have done so since 26 and don't work particularly hard for it. I have no qualifications and left school at 16. Not sure on US wages but its more than 3 times the average in the UK. yes, I am bragging, but I am proud of what I have done, and it is indeed the try hards who are sat working overtime for an extra few pounds a day who will be getting frustrated.

being good at what you do, and ruthless is far, far more important than working hard. Betas work hard, alphas call the shots.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

technology will be their downfall of my generation when they get out of their protected shell of the educational system, away from their peers and out into the real world that is made up of tremendously varied individuals.

If there is anything I have personally discovered by constant contact with my friends, fans of my band, peers, etc is that their interpersonal social skills are massively underdeveloped.

They do not have the emotional, intellectual or logical constructs to completely handle the full range of conduct and reactions that occurs in live interpersonal relations.

They can communicate and are cognitive, for sure, but do so in a somewhat fixed pattern where one can easily tell is influenced by the technology that we are addicted to every day.

Many of them do not have the complete ability to communicate their emotional status or break down their thought processes into segmented pieces clear enough to transmit at a level of common understanding to others.
Very curious what you meant by this? Are you talking about teenagers speaking too fast? And what does that have to do with technology?

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
On the original post, hard work doesn't get you everywhere. In fact working hard for your boss is very AFC behaviour. You have to scheme and plot to cut rivals out of the picture and gain yourself promotions. Working hard and being honest get you nowhere if you don't have the bollocks to screw over your workmates for personal gain. Also, it's not just about this, but knowing where to go next and finding the right places where the money is at.

I make in USD about 130,000 at 30, have done so since 26 and don't work particularly hard for it. I have no qualifications and left school at 16. Not sure on US wages but its more than 3 times the average in the UK. yes, I am bragging, but I am proud of what I have done, and it is indeed the try hards who are sat working overtime for an extra few pounds a day who will be getting frustrated.

being good at what you do, and ruthless is far, far more important than working hard. Betas work hard, alphas call the shots.
I mentioned it a while ago in one of my posts; one of the biggest realizations I've had in my recent life was that working hard for other people mainly makes them give you more hard work while they reap the rewards of said work.

Working hard for yourself is something entirely different. But then, you have to find something people are willing to pay you for.

Out of interest, what is it that you do?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't work hard for my boss. Sure he benefits from it, I work hard for me. I wont explain it Amy further than that. Seems we have some knucklheads here too.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EastWind said:
I mentioned it a while ago in one of my posts; one of the biggest realizations I've had in my recent life was that working hard for other people mainly makes them give you more hard work while they reap the rewards of said work.

Working hard for yourself is something entirely different. But then, you have to find something people are willing to pay you for.

Out of interest, what is it that you do?
Sales mainly, within the financial services industry. It's a shame things are the way they are, because really it's the hard workers who should get the reward.

If there is one thing I can point to, is be prepared to move around to get what you want. The other thing is, the ability to deal with people is worth more than any other commodity. I am fantastic with motivating others, manipulating others and getting on with others when I need to - i.e. I am a salesman at heart. Too bad I have been an AFC with women most of my life. Money on it's own gets you nothing with women, sure I have been in LTRs since i started making good money....but they were more chump ltrs to be honest. I am a novice in terms of PUA, but a legend in the workplace!

I am no good looking guy unfortunately and I would trade my income for 12 months as a handsome man....you can't buy a wet pvssy. You can buy pvssy, sure, but it won't buy me what I want, which is strong attraction, and it never will. It's kind of because of this why I have developed my skills and income.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
I am no good looking guy unfortunately and I would trade my income for 12 months as a handsome man....you can't buy a wet pvssy. You can buy pvssy, sure, but it won't buy me what I want, which is strong attraction, and it never will. It's kind of because of this why I have developed my skills and income.
What else can you do? Anyway, as life goes on, you will be glad that you did.

Also, your looks might improve. I think I've gotten better looking as I've gotten older, odd as it may seem. This seems to be borne out by the number of compliments I get from women. I know another guy, I've known for a long time, he was short, scrawny, and balding - could barely buy a date. Now he's in his 40s, he's bulked up some but remains slim and trim, while a lot of other guys have gotten fat. Now he's starting to get some serious attention from women, probably for the first time. Maybe everybody has their season.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What else can you do? Anyway, as life goes on, you will be glad that you did.

Also, your looks might improve. I think I've gotten better looking as I've gotten older, odd as it may seem. This seems to be borne out by the number of compliments I get from women. I know another guy, I've known for a long time, he was short, scrawny, and balding - could barely buy a date. Now he's in his 40s, he's bulked up some but remains slim and trim, while a lot of other guys have gotten fat. Now he's starting to get some serious attention from women, probably for the first time. Maybe everybody has their season.
this is true to an extent, seems to me your 30s are your years where you are most attractive to women if you are average looking....I was fat throughout most of my 20s, still carry an extra 20 pounds now, but I was a good 60 pounds over in my 20s and found it next to impossible, except for my LTRs who wanted the security in return for a weekly bang. I have noticed it get better since I lost weight and got older, I now have hb9s pulling me in orbit, which even though it's not good to be any sort of orbiter, is much better than before, I wouldn't even be worthy of an orbit, I was an outright "avoid"! I have an hb8 now who I am meeting soon, think she too wants me as an orbiter (she has a BF but wont leave me alone), but as you get older the confidence you get from being a fully grown man seems to make up for not being particularly good looking.

Funnily enough, the woman at the doctors the other day said I was starting to look hunky! OK, she is about 50 but I just think early-mid 30s are a good age. A bit of character to your face, but not middle aged yet. Perhaps you are right. The difference is I guess that I know now that if I get a hb in the sack, she will get it good. When I was a fairly fit teenager, I got more action but I really didn't know what I was doing. I think women pick up on the fact you have had sex several hundred times and know what you want, and you only get that with age.

B

BeDJ

Fruitbat said:

This! I'm guessing you are in sales.

My boss is 37, 5 kids (paid child support for 1 since he was 19,) is with the same woman for the past 15 years. Overweight.

Beta?

This guy pulls in a quarter to half million yearly. All that matters to him is treating customers well and taking their money. He finds opportunities and ways to win the deal. Controversy puts the company name out there. He spends money going everywhere with the family. He spends money going everywhere by himself. He simply does not give a sh|t. Alpha if you ask me.

By the way, he's been in this industry for 4 years.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
This! I'm guessing you are in sales.

My boss is 37, 5 kids (paid child support for 1 since he was 19,) is with the same woman for the past 15 years. Overweight.

Beta?

This guy pulls in a quarter to half million yearly. All that matters to him is treating customers well and taking their money. He finds opportunities and ways to win the deal. Controversy puts the company name out there. He spends money going everywhere with the family. He spends money going everywhere by himself. He simply does not give a sh|t. Alpha if you ask me.

By the way, he's been in this industry for 4 years.
Right first time - sales. The easiest way to earn big bucks and have an easy life. All this "you either have it or you don't" is BS. Sales can be learned, you just have to go through the pain of learning....and learning to sell IS painful. Until you realise that being a good salesman only happens when you stop trying to sell. Red pill moment.

the other good thing is once you can sell, you can work in any industry, in any country, and almost ask your price. There are very few people who can do it. I hated it, until I got it. You can't control your sales, but you can control your inputs.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
The Titanic is sinking. Just make sure you keep your head down and build your own lifeboat.
^^^

This is the most sensible thing a man can do these days.