Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm starting to like fat women!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it Roosh who said you should only puruse high interest chicks?

So for a while I had ONLY been approaching HB 8+. Very little success. I'm not jacked, and I'm not of a certain race. 95% of them have been AW, flakes, b*tches, and stupid. I wasted 12 good years of my life doing this. Now, you all think I'm an "AFC" for not having a harem of women I'm fvcking. But the reason was because I was really going for girls out of my league. Like models in Miami and playboy bunnies in LA.

Today I went to lunch with a fat woman who I know through work (we don't actually work at the same place). She was super nice, and the conversation was great. We are involved with the same things and generally have a passion for doing good things, not fake things like posting on Instagram or getting tattoos.

There were hotties at the lunch place, but they were looking at their phones the whole time. Me and the fat woman on the other hand were having a grand time laughing and discussing our lives. I found out we went to the same grad school and we shared our opinions of it.

I think the fat woman likes me. I'm not sure though. She has hinted at us hanging out more, and the weird thing is now I'm considering it.

As I get older, I'm realizing that what matters most is your vibe with the person. If the vibe is there, the relationship will last. If you're attracted to her but you're on a different wavelength, it will end for some reason or another. I'm of the educated class, and the girl I'm with needs to be educated in order for us to get along.

Maybe it could be by New Year's resolution to not go for women who have an Instagram account?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she is interested. She is desperate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you mean obese, I would say you are dropping your standards, however if they are slightly overweight but have a descent personality and can dress well, I wouldn't have a problem, that is my perspective. I saw a girl who was probably a little heavy but compensated with a pretty face plus she wore heals, the other day. I would possibly overlook if she knew how to dress, if they were obese, I would say no way.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat women gets the same feedback that men get, thats why they are not a pain in the ass to deal with USUALLY.

I mean that they get rewarded when they do good and punished when they do bad, they understand that actions have conseguences and its up to them since no one will side with them on trust, they also suffer which calibrates her sensitivity and emphaty.

Of course there are fat obnoxious women, you that "large and in charge" type but in their case they are the female form of our sodini and lampa, they felt out of balance instead of simply live in an other world as most attractive girls.

Anyway regarding your point, mate just do what you believe will make you feel good, no decent man will judge you for going with a girl which is not model material.

My only concern is will you be able to get and hold a strong erection near a girl which doesnt match certain physical standards?

What about you try to "fix her" taking her to the gym and dieting togheter?
Sure there is the risk that she will branch swing but at the same time if it works you get yourself a jewel, an attractive girl without the sh1t and maintenance requirements of a natural hot one.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Fat women gets the same feedback that men get, thats why they are not a pain in the ass to deal with USUALLY.

I mean that they get rewarded when they do good and punished when they do bad, they understand that actions have conseguences and its up to them since no one will side with them on trust, they also suffer which calibrates her sensitivity and emphaty.

Of course there are fat obnoxious women, you that "large and in charge" type but in their case they are the female form of our sodini and lampa, they felt out of balance instead of simply live in an other world as most attractive girls.

Anyway regarding your point, mate just do what you believe will make you feel good, no decent man will judge you for going with a girl which is not model material.

My only concern is will you be able to get and hold a strong erection near a girl which doesnt match certain physical standards?

What about you try to "fix her" taking her to the gym and dieting togheter?
Sure there is the risk that she will branch swing but at the same time if it works you get yourself a jewel, an attractive girl without the sh1t and maintenance requirements of a natural hot one.
Well this girl isn't obese -she's kind of short and round.

You're spot on, I probably won't get a boner if we get into bed. I mean even if her personality is perfect.

Hmm, that's interesting...getting her to the gym. Like a pygmalion kind of scenario? I'll think about it.

She's not BPD and doesn't have kids, while the most of the hot ones have both. And she's not a slut, obviously. This is the issue with pursuing hot women. You don't really know what you're getting into (literally) because their ass might have gonorrhea in it.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she passes your boner test then it's all good. Bang away Skinny. Everyone's rating scale is different.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she make your d!ck hard? You're answer to that question will give you all the answers your need to know.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If by fat you mean aleksis texas, then yeah I would give her a chance at least. :D

"Round and short" is a different story though.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My uncles theory was marry a fat chick so that your sex rank is always higher than hers and chances are she won't cheat... But this is from a canadian perspective...and we don't have the 65% of population are obese problem here so that's another consideration.

But if your woman is slightly overweight.. Good spirit.. Good morals (or match yours) could always work out together.. Kinda like a stock. You gotta worry about good stocks going down more so than bad stocks going up.

Epi

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
So for a while I had ONLY been approaching HB 8+. Very little success. [...] Today I went to lunch with a fat woman who I know through work (we don't actually work at the same place). She was super nice, and the conversation was great. [...] As I get older, I'm realizing that what matters most is your vibe with the person. If the vibe is there, the relationship will last.
SG I rarely agree with your posts but you seem to be becoming more positive and mature in your thinking.

I would definitely take this girl out for the fun of it.

Assuming that a connection is there outside of work and because you will have more emotional control over the situation you will end up having a very positive reference experience. Once you see how GOOD a girl can be this reference experience will dramatically change your view of women. You will start to qualify all girls both on looks and vibe. Those fantasy hot women you hold in such high regard and then blow you off will look like jokes. They will look like JOKES to you. You will be dazzled and ask yourself "What was I thinking, HB8 was walking trash, I was literally insane".

Im not saying go around hating hot girls as there are plenty of awesome hot girls too! Just that when you see and feel what its like to be around a high quality personality you will be far more realistic in what kind of people YOU want in your life. For me putting this girl into the gym its kind of beside the point, its the change in perception and experience you will find the most value.

Ive dated the *****-a-thon hot girl and I dont feel like I am missing out on anything. Ive dated so called "fat girls" with pretty faces, great personalities and loved it. As a result hot girls dont get me as "revved up" as they use too, its all about balance and my needs now. I mean, theyre cool, but there is so much more to a women than her body. aka how she impacts your life style and health.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@dragon blood. Well said sir. Looks are not everything... The girl could be a 9 or 10 but if she's got a bad attitude... She quickly becomes a 4 or 3. The whole package has to balance not just initial primal attraction.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women of all shapes and sizes. I can make a very clear observation about women who are overweight... They are lazy and their diets are filled with starchy carbs. Most will give you the "big boned" or "thyroid problem" excuse. Big bones and thyroid problems have nothing to do with women who are fvcking lazy and eat too much pasta. It's worse if they have a job where they sit all day (receptionist, insurance, etc)

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
If by fat you mean aleksis texas, then yeah I would give her a chance at least. :D

"Round and short" is a different story though.
alexis texas looks absolutely amazing, she is full figured but she definitely isnt fat or overweight or out of shape.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
SG I rarely agree with your posts but you seem to be becoming more positive and mature in your thinking.

I would definitely take this girl out for the fun of it.

Assuming that a connection is there outside of work and because you will have more emotional control over the situation you will end up having a very positive reference experience. Once you see how GOOD a girl can be this reference experience will dramatically change your view of women. You will start to qualify all girls both on looks and vibe. Those fantasy hot women you hold in such high regard and then blow you off will look like jokes. They will look like JOKES to you. You will be dazzled and ask yourself "What was I thinking, HB8 was walking trash, I was literally insane".

Im not saying go around hating hot girls as there are plenty of awesome hot girls too! Just that when you see and feel what its like to be around a high quality personality you will be far more realistic in what kind of people YOU want in your life. For me putting this girl into the gym its kind of beside the point, its the change in perception and experience you will find the most value.

Ive dated the *****-a-thon hot girl and I dont feel like I am missing out on anything. Ive dated so called "fat girls" with pretty faces, great personalities and loved it. As a result hot girls dont get me as "revved up" as they use too, its all about balance and my needs now. I mean, theyre cool, but there is so much more to a women than her body. aka how she impacts your life style and health.
Thanks. And yes. By dating super hot women you deal with a lot of BS. Stuff that I'm over already.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a chubby girl in class not long ago. She was a pleasure to hangout with: sincere, playful, giggly, and actually had something to contribute. I think most of us would agree that as a woman's looks get better, her personality get crappier.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, so you go from chasing "models" to going on dates with fatties? wtf????

One thing is to be a bit chubby, and another thing is to be fat (8 or more kilos overweight). I would not touch a fattie with a stick.

Dont lower so much your standards. Why not try to find a cute normal, THIN, girl?

If a girl is already fat when she's 25, just think about how fat she'll become in a few years!!

My grandma used to give me this advise:
"Find a girlfriend who is thin and clean cause with time she'll become fat and messy"

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Was it Roosh who said you should only puruse high interest chicks?

So for a while I had ONLY been approaching HB 8+. Very little success. I'm not jacked, and I'm not of a certain race. 95% of them have been AW, flakes, b*tches, and stupid. I wasted 12 good years of my life doing this. Now, you all think I'm an "AFC" for not having a harem of women I'm fvcking. But the reason was because I was really going for girls out of my league. Like models in Miami and playboy bunnies in LA.

Today I went to lunch with a fat woman who I know through work (we don't actually work at the same place). She was super nice, and the conversation was great. We are involved with the same things and generally have a passion for doing good things, not fake things like posting on Instagram or getting tattoos.

There were hotties at the lunch place, but they were looking at their phones the whole time. Me and the fat woman on the other hand were having a grand time laughing and discussing our lives. I found out we went to the same grad school and we shared our opinions of it.

I think the fat woman likes me. I'm not sure though. She has hinted at us hanging out more, and the weird thing is now I'm considering it.

As I get older, I'm realizing that what matters most is your vibe with the person. If the vibe is there, the relationship will last. If you're attracted to her but you're on a different wavelength, it will end for some reason or another. I'm of the educated class, and the girl I'm with needs to be educated in order for us to get along.

Maybe it could be by New Year's resolution to not go for women who have an Instagram account?
If you find out you really enjoy sex with her too, then it sounds like you have a real possibility to consider. Finding someone you truly connect and have a good time with outside of sex, can make for even better sex. If she matches in all areas except the preferred packaging, I'd be quick to remember that aging changes everyones packaging eventually. Do you need her packaging to be different for you or because of your concern of how others will perceive you for being with her? In the end, if you are with a model or a fat girl, if you are truly happy, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. People spend their whole lives chasing meaningful connection and happiness to have only fleeting moments. Be true to your own happiness above anyone else's opinion.