Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm sorry guys, I give up

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Don't Apologize to Me

yun-j said:
Why fvcking apologise to a bunch of randoms on the net?
This. The game just isn't in you, bruh. Just like some of aren't willing to put in the hard work, discipline, and dedication to getting puffed, getting into an Ivy League undergrad or grad school, building a business, or getting off of drugs. The same holds true for getting good at hollerin' at chicks. Some dudes just can't deal with the countless rejections, flakes, and out-and-out humiliations when it comes to getting good with women. So you're not going to get any kind, comforting, or sympathetic words from dear ole Rex. However, I can recommend from damn good booty movie clips from xvideoes to you.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I apologize because many of you have read through countless posts of my break up and threads I started, sharing good advice of which I apparently didn't (or can't) apply.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, he cant understand why hes not the BOYTOY, not the hubby!

anyways good luck kid youll be fine, pm konada, read all. of pook's threads and the dj bible and make notes. the advice here in this thread should be enough to help you.

if not, follow guru's.

and as tic said, apologize to yourself.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh the illusion.

Everyone thinks they have it worse till they meet someone who has it much worse.

Do you volunteer?

Have you been on a cruise?

Have you jumped out of a working plane?

You are just bored of life as you know it so try something different.

You see my friend, having a girl would not really add much to your life.

It's like owing a car. If you look into how much your car really costs (price + depreciation + maintenance + tolls + speeding ticket) you'd realize those without cars are almost better off because they get to save all that money.

The grass isn't greener, add some more sheet to your grass, continue to water your grass and it would bloom.

Make some really cool friends bro.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
SW, sorry to say this, but someone has to...from your posts, which are just black and white text on a web page, your coming across 100% pussified. Please don't be offended! In person? You are probably coming across 100% pussified! Some guys are made in such a way that they can walk right up to a chick and start rapping...and get what they want. Others...not so much. Virtually all the women I have been involved with, I met when I *was NOT* looking for a woman! I was caught up in my job/hobby and out doing that when they entered my life. Wasn't trying to hook up...it just happened. Maybe you are this kinda guy too? Do the things you love to do, and women see you doing that...they want to be a part of it. And you go from there...I'm sorry if I offended ya...and hey: Nobody likes a quitter. Take a break, start really diving into what you LOVE to do...and see where it goes. What do you have to lose?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did you a favor by dumping you. Why would you want to be messed up in all of that drama?

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
Do you volunteer?

Have you been on a cruise?

Have you jumped out of a working plane?

You are just bored of life as you know it so try something different.
In fact I have jumped out of a working plane, I skydived for a while and am currently paramotoring. I like it, but when I get in bed I'm still as unhappy as before. Doing what I really want doesn't change much for me...

Why I want to be in such a dramatic situation is because at least someone would care for me (besides my family and friends). At this time this is the big thing that is missing for me.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SayWhat said:
In fact I have jumped out of a working plane, I skydived for a while and am currently paramotoring. I like it, but when I get in bed I'm still as unhappy as before. Doing what I really want doesn't change much for me...

Why I want to be in such a dramatic situation is because at least someone would care for me (besides my family and friends). At this time this is the big thing that is missing for me.
Well look around, there's a whole lot of us who would like that but you cant put your life on hold because you dont have that yet.

Remember, a partner would not make you happy.

You make you happy.

A partner only makes you happy-ier.