Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im sorry for you guys but its all the same everywhere

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if im new here i noticed that many of you complain that things in usa with girls dont work fine because of mind games,bi**ch shields or hard to get etc.
Trust me,im european and i spent enough time in many countries here in the old world to tell you that its not a geographic problem but its a genre problem.
The only good thing i can tell you is that girls everywhere are attracted from foreigners cause they have a strange supposition that men from outside are "better" than men they are used to know.

Btw im the ******* type not the pua(awfully too unprofessional for being one) and it work for me almost everywhere except more conservative countries,the only problem is that i get attentions only from slvts and nouns,not half way.
Anyway your problem is ours and ours is yours its not geographycal.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were still all human so we are going to be pretty similar no matter where you are.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
The only good thing i can tell you is that girls everywhere are attracted from foreigners cause they have a strange supposition that men from outside are "better" than men they are used to know.
:whistle:

Hahaa, isn't that what some of the delusional nimrods on here think too about women from other countries?

Ahh, the irony...you are too beautiful.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down here, Aussie women think Aussie men suck and foreign men are much better, and vice versa. Foreign guys come here, pick up like mad and think that Aussie women are wonderful, unlike the b!tches they have to deal with back home. Blah blah blah it's the same everywhere! :D

devoncassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you only been to countries in Western Europe? I have heard (no first had experience) that things are different in Eastern Europe and the western countries are about the same as the US.

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this post can be summarized by the grass is greener on the other side :D

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's correct, all women are attracted to the same basic things.

The cultural norms might be different. For example,women from Asian are often quieter, women from some Latin countries are often more comfortable with more kino earlier on.

Despite a few superficial things and cultural differences, women are attracted to the same thing.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
devoncassidy said:
Have you only been to countries in Western Europe? I have heard (no first had experience) that things are different in Eastern Europe and the western countries are about the same as the US.
Little bit better in Ucraine and Bulgary(have been the mostly there in est eu) because no second hand feminism and less richness among women,but the rich women or the very attractive ones dont behave so differently from our women especially in big cities.
I got a lot of attention there because of my look (latin compared to slavic they are used to),but talking to them i realised they dont think so differently from others and they behave the same once moved west.
I heard too about russian women being fine,family oriented and reasonable but never been personaly so no idea.