Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im so stupid. running game in a japanese strip club

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stupid mother****in testosterone always getting me into trouble and makes me do stupid things. you guys will probably think its a good story.

CLIFF NOTES AT THE BOTTOM

me and a couple of my boys from my mma gym decided to go drinking and then head to a strip club. its not really a strip club, more of a bunch of tables and these girls (hb 8 and up) walk around, talk to you, put their tits in your face, etc. it was freaking expensive (about $100, all you can drink, pay extra for dances, etc), but since Im foreign, I got in for free (how baller is that).

anyway, the place is jam packed with losers throwing away all their money, worshipping this women. these girls are ABSOLUTELY not allowed to kiss or give any kind of sexual favors, AT ALL. no *******s, no sex, nothing. just talk and rub on you and stuff. make you feel like a cool guy, thats about it.

so I drunkenly decide its gonna be a good idea to start neghitting the **** out these girls, because they are probably not used to it. granted my japanese vocab is super limited, about 3000 words, but somehow I made it work. I met this one girl that spoke super crappy english. studying english in college. kinda hot right? neghit neghit neghit.

she asks me to a buy a dance from her. I tell her Im not paying for that ****, you give it for free. she says 3000 yen. I say no yen, you will probably enjoy it more than me. I cant believe it, she gives it to me for free. about half way into it, I drunkenly decide to make out with her (SO SO SO against the rules). she goes for it! Im like grabbing her face and **** showing her whos boss, looking her dead on in the eye and laughing at her as shes trying to be sexy.

I drunkenly decide its a DHV to take a break instead of her having to go first. I tell her Im going to the bathroom. shes all like isshou ni ikou, which is how about I go with you. I laugh at her, call her a tease, and go to the bathroom. taking a pee while spinning plates on my phone, and she busts in there like WHAT THE ****.

so yeah I hit that. busted inside her. my friends are completely aghast. they said they have never seen that happen before, which makes me feel kinda good, but still, PEOPLE, please dont do stupid crap like this. she texted me today saying she was fired, and that she wants to hang out this weekend.

would you people take her up on the offer? hb9. good poon. possibly my future baby mama. kind of a sordid past tho...

CLIFF NOTES
went to a japanese strip club. ****ed a stripper in the bathroom. busted inside her. got her fired because thats an absolute no no (****ing period, not just busting inside them). she wants to hang out. what would you do?

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that was great. I'm just taking an elementary Japanese class, so I may be in your position(hopefully not the baby mama thing haha) in a couple years. :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
CLIFF NOTES
went to a japanese strip club. ****ed a stripper in the bathroom. busted inside her. got her fired because thats an absolute no no
They don't make you commit suppuku, do they?

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i was taking a pee while spinning plates on my phone"
LOL
this is so hilarious. What else, tell us what else, did the guy that was peeing right beside noticed you had so much game and gave you a high five and said you had a so much bigger penis than him by the way? Were there a picture of a supersonic plane one the wall with AWESOME written under it??

every other story threads on here can be sumed up as "how will I brag on and on but making it as a story and maybe adding a question at the end, so it's not too obvious that i'm just showing how awesome I am and possibly earn your respect and envy"

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you not know that you were going to get her fired? :( She lost her job, that is kinda sad. Altough she can always find another one. You maybe even did her a favor, because strip clubs are crap aren't they? Idk, I think so. Maybe girls like it tho.

I think you were lucky this time, because she didn't have a serious job. (I think like that, at least, maybe I am wrong). Imagine if she was in some massive company making millions a year. Then it would be way worse.

To answer your question, maybe I wouldn't, because she is a stripper, and I personally think that they all have low self esteem... right? Can't be a quality woman, or can she? BTW, what is the general opinion of ppl on this forums, girls don't change, is that so? Thinking twice, perhaps the only way to know if she is a good girl or not is to get together with her and spend some time so you can see better.

I've always thought that when girls get manipulated by their emotions, it's not good but it's not really a shame, I expect that and am not the least bit surprised... on the other hand, when men get manipulated by their emotions, then there isn't really much of an excuse, it's just sad. :( The good thing is that we can all learn from our mistakes (as you did, considering the title of the thread) and change, so we never have to do them again! Wicked! :)

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
every other story threads on here can be sumed up as "how will I brag on and on but making it as a story and maybe adding a question at the end, so it's not too obvious that i'm just showing how awesome I am and possibly earn your respect and envy"
There's quite a few sad stories on here that in no way sounds like it could be bragging. Could be trolling though.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
so yeah I hit that. busted inside her. my friends are completely aghast. they said they have never seen that happen before, which makes me feel kinda good, but still, PEOPLE, please dont do stupid crap like this. she texted me today saying she was fired, and that she wants to hang out this weekend.
That does sound like fun. But, I know you didn't purposely want to get her fired. Still it was her fault, because she acted unprofessional and followed you into the men's bathroom. She was a worker, not a customer out for some fun.
Now I really don't know what the vibe between you two was like, but you definitely don't want to be hanging around someone who's only attracted to you when you treat her like sh!t. That would be some low standards, man.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't get her fired, she got herself fired, and it was from a strip joint. It's not like she got kicked out of medical school.

EDIT: This is an awesome story.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
Well why not. You don't brag about these things to your friends, because that is what douches do. Better brag to anonymous internet guys and be cool to your friends.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I do. White men (assuming OP is white) get treated like celebrities in Japan.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if the stories here are real. If someone has to make up ridiculous stuff to make himself feel better then it's his problem.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
late response. posting this from taipei. my laptop is about to die. this story is farfetched, completely real, and I forgot to tell her I was going to taipei for chinese new years, son of a *****. she probably is not gonna wanna hang out when I get back.

everyone, come to japan and Ill show you a good time.

anyway, I decided that shes probably super cool, a good challenge, and still a possible baby mama, so Im gonna hang out with her at least one time sober.

anyway, sorry for digging up such an old thread, but had to save my e-dignity.