Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm So Sick Of This!!!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, first of you guys are probably going to say things I already know, but I don't care. Perhaps I just need to hear it from others.

I tend to overanalyze stuff, so I'll try to get to the point as much as possible.

Chick in my class I'm interested.

Got her number like a month ago, but it just never happened, either I was busy or she was. Now that the semester is basically over, we haven't gone out on a one on one yet but we have gone out as groups (the class).

Of course, I try to pay attention to her and ignore her as well (push pull), show her attention then talk to other people and forget her completely.

tonight... another group meeting, I called her yesterday but she was at work. I spent some time with her and time with other people as well. She was getting hit on by some other dude. I must admit I was bothered by it, but I tried to play it cool. Dude didn't go anywhere, spent ALOT of time with her didn't even asked the number when he left.

Now when she first came I was talking to 2 other girls and she would just try to jump in at any occasions she could, later on we talked, she says that she has nothing anymore, spending the summer in the city, all classes are over.

then later on at night, we (4 of us) grab pizza, after we talk about how nice guys are nice guys, like 5 minutes later she randomly says that she likes this dude (guy in my class, friend of mine too, total nice dude)

WTF!?!?!!?

Sh1t test or sign of no interest?

Last edited:

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about this, but I think you've been placed in the Friend Zone. Let's put it this way, if a girl you're attracted to is talking to you, would you have conversations about other girls that you like with her? I used to not understand women, but when you put things in this perspective it should be easier.

I do admit there are a few cases where girls try and "make you jealous" by talking about other guys, but I think that's a sh**ty tatic. Read her actions some more by trying to escalate and then you'll know what type she falls into.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah Dee-Zy, you refused to come sarge with us and now you're still a chump. Di Di Mao!!!!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tobby said:
Sorry about this, but I think you've been placed in the Friend Zone. Let's put it this way, if a girl you're attracted to is talking to you, would you have conversations about other girls that you like with her? I used to not understand women, but when you put things in this perspective it should be easier.

I do admit there are a few cases where girls try and "make you jealous" by talking about other guys, but I think that's a sh**ty tatic. Read her actions some more by trying to escalate and then you'll know what type she falls into.

well the only thing is that we weren't grabbing pizza one on one, we were in a group, and she was "fessing up" to her friend...

you are probably right though.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a lot of girls, and if a decent one that I haven't noticed before lets me know she's available, I'm going for it!!!

What I'm trying to say is that you'll never know unless you try.

You know the word testicle means WITNESS in latin. That's because in the roman empire when men would swear to say the truth in a trial they would grab their testes.

So I say grow some witnesses and ask her out on a one-on-one date, feel the vibe on that date and build on it. [Also read: Get her drunk and hump her bump]

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eulogy said:
Hahah Dee-Zy, you refused to come sarge with us and now you're still a chump. Di Di Mao!!!!

I was gonna be classy and not pay attention to you, but I have too much alcohol in my blood.

Say what you will about me, I'm not the one stuck at home until 4AM on a computer.

I actually went out and interacted with REAL women tonight, what did you do? Chat?

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-Zy said:
I was gonna be classy and not pay attention to you, but I have too much alcohol in my blood.

Say what you will about me, I'm not the one stuck at home until 4AM on a computer.

I actually went out and interacted with REAL women tonight, what did you do? Chat?
I go out sarging 5 days a week, man.

Seriously, look at your post count. Look at this ridiculous thread you've just made.

Pussies never prosper.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,

seeing from your post count, I'm guessing you've seen this sort of thing on here before. There are a few things going on here.

Firstly, this is a slight oneitis case. You should be out sarging other chicks while you are working on this one.

Secondly, what she said could be a **** test. What did you say? How did you react when she said it?

Thirdly, you are on the verge of going on the LJBFs zone. You need to act, and you need to act fast!

Take her out, completely ignore her comment about liking this other guy. Lay down some SERIOUS game on her, NLP, DHV, Kino... etc... and see how she reacts! if you get her, then you've got her. If she doesnt react the way you want, then move on!

p.s. if she turns you down, boning one of her close friends usually feels pretty good.

:)