"I'm so lonely i could cry"

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spanky
Every now and then I think about the media getting wind of this site and wanting to do a story on it then we all have to burn and shred all of the documents (DJ BIBLE and all) and pour gasoline all over the site and set it to flames.

We need a self-destruct button.

There goes my wild imagination again. If any body wants me I'll be over there [ points to empty corner].
Actually, you're right. Imagine what would happen if CNN did a story on this site. And not just a brief mention, but do something like a special. That'd be horrible. Overnight, our competition would go up ten-fold. I'm all for helping AFCs see the light, but AFCs are what keeps this system going. They're like minimum-wage workers: sure you wouldn't mind helping one get a better job, but what would happen if they all did?

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you're right. Imagine what would happen if CNN did a story on this site. And not just a brief mention, but do something like a special. That'd be horrible. Overnight, our competition would go up ten-fold. I'm all for helping AFCs see the light, but AFCs are what keeps this system going. They're like minimum-wage workers: sure you wouldn't mind helping one get a better job, but what would happen if they all did?
Just don't think of the AFCs, think about all of the chics who will recognize when you are trying to be ****y and funny. A simple touch will be recognized as an attempt at initiating kino and she will look at your hands with a knowing look and say, "stop trying that kino $#it on me!"

lol. That's why I say increase your attraction in others ways.

The Professional

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. You guys are too funny. :D

But it is a scary thought.

However like minimum wage workers, most AFCs will stay AFCs. Because of certain circumstances, they can't or won't be able to change. How many people will actually work hard enough to achieve DJ status even if they knew about the philosophy behind it? Heck, a lot of people on these message boards probably don't even faithfully follow the way of DJ.

Reaction score
"You aren't lonely, you've got GOD"

and smoke pot!

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and smoke pot!
Now there is your real cure for loneliness but you didn't hear it from me. Hey, ded, aren't you a bit young to be curing your loneliness in this manner? This medicine is reserved for adults and criminals. One or two days next to Bubba at the county lock-up after getting caught with a dime bag should cure your loneliness real well.