I'm so f*cking bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing to do except surf through forums and chat on msn, I'm so bloody bored. Holidays started good, relaxing, catching up with friends, now its all gone to hell. I can't stand a second day of doing nothing, I need to do something.

I still don't have the confidence to cold approach, and I wish I did.. Last week the most I managed was making eye contact while I walked around. Pfft. Tomorrow I'm going to hit the city, even with no aim of anything to do. I'll probably end up just walking around for a while, but it will beat the hell outta sitting at home.

I know the threads are everywhere, but what can I do to get confidence and approach?

Laser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha
I'll probably end up just walking around for a while, but it will beat the hell outta sitting at home.
Ive been doing this and believe me it gets boring.

DJLiquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a mall....supermarket....restaurant...and just talk to the women that work at the stores...the waitresses...etc...remember...these women have to talk to you...its part of their job...once you get confidence from talking to them....start approaching other women...hell talk to everyone you can....men, kids, women, old, young, etc...just strike a conversation...you don't need to hit on everyone you talk to....

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha

I still don't have the confidence to cold approach, and I wish I did.. Last week the most I managed was making eye contact while I walked around.
Thats why there is the bible. Start off walking around making eye contact for a few days at the mall or wherever. Next go out and get your 50 Hi's. Don't fret about whats going to happen 10 steps ahead instead of taking the ONE step infront of you.

Danny001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience brother. That is what it's going to take. All the advice in world won't do you any good until you do something. Be willing to fail, look like an idiot, be embarassed, and be rejected. It's really about facing the fear and doing it anyway. That takes courage, and yes women respect courage just as much as confidence (and now that I think about it) maybe more so. Because anybody can have confidence with something they already know about. It takes much more strength to display courage than it does to display confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.