Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i'm skinny and i have acne

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb131

Reaction score
im so paranoid of getting naked with a girl cos i'm really skinny and have bad acne on my back. I have tried a number of medications but none work and i dont know if i'll ever get rid of it.

Furthermore, i eat 3 healthy meals a day and dont put on any weight (i'm about 9st or 130 lbs) so very thin indeed.

I really need advice cos i have a major confidence problem with this. I am a good looking guy and girls do like me facially, they also like my body cos i can cover it up with baggy jeans or shirts/t-shirts and they just think i'm ever so slighly thin, but obviousl ywhen i get naked with a girl she'll notice i'm pathetically skinny and have a very unnattractive back. Any advice/tips? Please

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.)have you taken roaccutane?

2.)you need to start working out and eating 6-8meals

jb131

Reaction score
how can i possibly eat 6-8 meals a day??? i have college and to do that i'd literally need to prepare then eat non stop.

not to mention how could my stomach possibly go from eating 3 meals a day to 8??

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time women start getting naked with you, they won't give a **** what you look like.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you slowly increase 4meals, 5meals and so on. yeah it's hard but just prepare some easy food like bread with peanut butter, chicken sandwich, weight gainer shakes, whey protein shakes and add them to your normal meals.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jb131
how can i possibly eat 6-8 meals a day??? i have college and to do that i'd literally need to prepare then eat non stop.

not to mention how could my stomach possibly go from eating 3 meals a day to 8??
This is one of the hardest parts. Try to come up with a plan. Tweak it. After awhile, you'll figure out what works.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, there is a sticky at the top of this forum for a reason. Perhaps reading before posting would benefit you well.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18040

You might notice this part (it's pretty much the first line):
Originally posted by DIESEL
This board is repetitive as fukk. Newbies come in and pretty much ask the same question over and over.

"I'M A SKINNY BASTARD AND I WANT TO GET BIGGER."

etc, etc, etc.
Read the whole thread. Then do searches. Then try searching some more.

About the acne, do a search. Not to be overly critical, but if you seriously think that you're the first person to make a thread about wanting to get rid of acne througout the entire history of the board... same with "being skinny"...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.