Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im sick of flaking

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its too common to happen to me

I dont know Why but its started to piss me off, if one girl flake once.. i automaticly cut her off. no more second chances

i seen that thread where people were sayin that u have to create good rapport so you can aviod flaking

has to be more than that

what do you guys do to aviod flaking

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
its too common to happen to me

I dont know Why but its started to piss me off, if one girl flake once.. i automaticly cut her off. no more second chances

i seen that thread where people were sayin that u have to create good rapport so you can aviod flaking

has to be more than that

what do you guys do to aviod flaking

You have to build up suspense and intrigue, so much so that there wondering if you might actually flake on them!

Normally if your getting this alot you are either:

A. Not building up intrest/mystique/ rapport

B. Not screening or closely critiquing close enough to determine flakiness
Hint: (the tone of voice and body language tells you alot)

C. Lack assertivness and direction

SN'

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that aren't interested in you flake. Stop picking women that aren't interested in you.

Reaction score
flexion_ said:
Women that aren't interested in you flake. Stop picking women that aren't interested in you.
And then the voice of reason said: "STOP LOOKING FOR COMPLEX ANSWERS!!" In a loud and booming voice that could be felt by the heavens....

:up: :up:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
thats true but then its no fun,

i do both,

i guess i have to work on the buliding interest more

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deangelo's DYD stuff recommends when setting up your first date/activity, to let her know then that flaking is a big deal, and it will affect the "friendship"... He takes a friendship tone to keep her guessing.

He says something on the order of... "Now, what are the chances of you not showing up tomorrow?" Pause for her answer.. "Because one of my pet peeves are people that are excessively late or flakey. I can deal with a lot of things. But, I'll follow through on what I say I'm going to do, and I want to make sure about you.. because flaking can affect our friendship.."

Am wondering if anyone has tried this? From personal experience, when I set up an activity with new guy friends, they can flake too. And, a lot of women might not realize that flaking is a big deal. They don't initiate near as much for activities, so cannot relate to the experience of someone flaking that well. Deangelo might be right on just letting them know ahead of time. Anyone try this?

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo kuta... you're plans with her might be too complicated. Tell us what one of your plans are with a girl and then we'll analyze from there...

cuz for example... a girl would probably flake on you if you say:
"hey, are you busy on saturday?"
"o cool.. you can come over to my house at 12, and then we can swim in my pool and then go out to eat at a restaurant that will be a surprise"

^too many plans

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls will be ****ing girls. you could be a tall gorgeous model, an e.r. surgeon, and have your own house in the hamptons and paris and a girl will still flake on you.

better now then in 10 years when you have a yatch and a house in madrid.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k well for today plans

i invited the girl over my house for "chilling" i guess she was too shy but the way she flaked me like i phoned her then she acted like she was her older sister.. so i phoned her an hour later...after she did that twice, i deleted her number off my phone.

and like two weeks ago. the hb9 i was talking about.. she flaked me. the thing we had was good.. i asked her if she wanted to tag along wit me because i need to go look for specific clothing. she said sure.

its just making me sick kinda, and its raising my standards too. if i have a feeling that this girls the flakey type.. i'll cut her lose no problem

well i have plans with this hb7 for saturday.. i hope it goes well or imma flip out

and i always hit up older girls..
the blonde today that flaked me was 17, the one this saturday is 18.

and the hb9 2 weeks ago was my age haha