Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm sick, I think I have a problem

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Errr, don't know what's wrong with me. I met this girl at the start of the summer, she talked for a bit then stopped. Anyways, we've started talking again recently, and to be quite honest I've not been so excited to just talk with someone (nothing else has happened yet, logistics on her end are horrible). Well, we won't be able to hang out for a while (not sure how long, she's travelling for work a lot right now, and while she'll be back for a day or 2 soon I can't get the time off to spend with her). I can't stop thinking about her, and even though I'm chilling with another girl over the next couple weeks it doesn't help at all (she's a girl I talked about in another thread).

Have any of you guys had this problem and what did you do about it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill with another chic yet,make it 3 just incase the other ones fall through.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Dude, she's just not that in to you. Move on.
dude, she travels for work. Did I give any details that would give you that impression other than she is going to be out of town for a while? That's not the answer to every post on here ( though sometimes seems like that ).

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TizZle said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80553 ... Oneitis.. Recognize it early and do not let it get the best of you. Trust me. It sucks.
don't think it's got to that point yet. But is always good to watch out for. I've guess decided to do my best and not think of her. And only contact her after she's contacted me (which has already started, in the last couple days she's sent me half a dozen emails).

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
don't think it's got to that point yet. But is always good to watch out for. I've guess decided to do my best and not think of her. And only contact her after she's contacted me (which has already started, in the last couple days she's sent me half a dozen emails).
Oneitis means she's a girl you can't stop thinking about (which you stated in the OP.) Man I just want you to recognize this. Having oneitis isn't a bad thing, it just means that you're putting too much thought into a girl.
Believe it or not, you can have multiple cases of oneitis running at once.

As for your situation, the best thing you could do for yourself is to try to detach yourself from thinking about her as much as you are. This will free your thoughts to focus more on yourself, and women who are more available.

Right now she's unavailable to you. Forget about her until she stops traveling so much so she can satisfy your date request. There's really nothing else you can do without putting your happiness and well-being on the line.