I'm sick and tired......

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of feeling sorry for myself! I'm tired of seeing an attractive woman and letting the opportunity to approach her pass me buy. :mad: I'm a man for God's sake!(a good looking successful one for that matter :cool: ) I've let too many women pass me by because I was feeling down or I felt like I didn't have what it took for them to want me :down: .

Enough is enough! From hence forth, I won't let past rejections or feeling down hold me back. If I see a woman I want, I'm gonna approach her. Fvck the consequences. Life is too short to be thinking about crap like whether she likes me or not.

I'll keep you guys posted on my future adventures. No more Mr. Nice Guy for me :mad: :woo: .

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^:crackup:

join the rest of us!!!

word for word what you said is the reason i've started to change...2006 will be my year to CONQUER ALL!!!!!!!!!!

MUUUUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUWAHAHAHA

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *FaRTz*:moon:

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its official now and I'm a Don Juan in the making. I'm used to only approaching women when I feel good. I'm not gonna do that, I'll do it however bad I feel from now on :D . Screw the consequeces. *stamps feet on the ground*

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ImpatientFire
*sips wine* :cheer:
plz stop. your making me thirsty. and i cant have any untill my parents are gone or asleep. d*** laws against underaged drinking.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian20o2
plz stop. your making me thirsty. and i cant have any untill my parents are gone or asleep. d*** laws against underaged drinking.
LOL! *hands over a bottle of wine* There ya go, knock yourself out :D

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by EquityPrivate
A toast... to the first day in the rest of your life!

>>> Well said ! Congratulations on reclaiming full Manhood status. I'll drink to that as well. Salut !

~Dino