Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im seriously pissed! need serious advice!!

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in this hookah bar with a couple of my friends(we are best friends) and i start getting a headache. So I put my head on the table and these mother****ers(my friends) keep telling me to go ask for beer n tell me to do ****. So basically im feeling sick n they can see that but still they tell me to do ****. To be honest, i need ur opinion cuz im rly fckin pissed at them and when ur in that mood u cant think straight. Im really close friends with these guys but right now i wanna fckinn stop seeing them. They both start acting like amogs n fckin cutting me off n ****, uve proabbly seen it its like the 2 friends go on the same team and they **** talk u. Usually we rnt like this but i feel they went too far. Im not sure wat to do, maybe im taking this too seriously....but like wtf...ive known these guys like a few years now n we usually all respect 1 another. But this is a little fckin too much. Do i ignore this incident or do i just tell both of them to fck off.

Any advice is appreciated...fck my head hurts

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Were they doing that just because you obviously had a headache?? like i got mates like that, and not one of us is an AMOG just we all just even but when one shows a weekness, we kinda gang up on them kinda sick, but its a 2 way street, i wouldn't take it serious but if they this like normal which i dont think they are because you say they good friends, just ignore it what goes around comes around

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ive had my 2 best friends team up on me like that before. just dont get pissed or do anything to push them away and things will go back to normal. stay positive, and forget about this.

Klark Kent

Reaction score
hey man if u have the gut feeling that they are using u then **** them

YOU ARE A PICK UP ARTIST!

u make new friends everyday man

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you quit being a serious little *****. if i was with a group of guys and one complained about having a headache and put his head down on the table i would steal his cell phone so i could call his mommy to pick him up.

game face.

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf's wrong with u dannowillbookem, read the dam thread again foo!. I put my head on the table cuz after a few hours of hookah u get a lil headache. I didnt complan. If u dont got advice dnt post shyt! Btw Energizer i took ur advice n me and the guys r good now.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends can be *******s sometimes. I'm sure they didn't mean to do any harm. It's if they're intentionally trying to put you down that's when things become a problem. You don't want to hang around people who make you feel bad and hold you back from growing.. but just remember that everyone has their days.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spade said:
Wtf's wrong with u dannowillbookem, read the dam thread again foo!. I put my head on the table cuz after a few hours of hookah u get a lil headache. I didnt complan. If u dont got advice dnt post shyt! Btw Energizer i took ur advice n me and the guys r good now.
I have no idea what the **** a "foo!" is but it sounds like something a whiney ***** would say.

I read it before, and I read it again. You sound like a downer to be around and I'd pick at you for fun.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling that something similar to me is happening to you now.

When i first started learning about these social dynamics , i started analyzing every movement. I would focus on bad comments and jokes that people made on me. I was thinking WHY IS THIS HAPPENING , THEY DON"T RESPECT ME blla blla. But its a normal things. Friends joke around.

So , just let it go. Smile with it , and when they see that it doesnt bother you , they will stop joking.

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem, go fuk urself.....why the fuk am i even wasting my time talking to this mo fo.

Btw daddy the pimp, ur right man sometimes the best thing to do is to smile and ignore.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up, and tell them that you'd appreciate it if they acted a bit more maturely around you.

For the meantime, quit wasting your time and energy being pissed off about them. Focus on doing something productive with your life.