Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm scared of college starting up again

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. My grades are ok. Socially I have some good friends but not many aquiantances. I've done some stupid drunken things sometimes and whenever my friends bring it up I feel ashamed. I've read the DJ bible and that's really no help to me because I feel good when I'm reading it but when I'm with others I feel worn and I think I subconsiously think everyone else is perfect and I'm the only one that makes mistakes because when someone else screws up I feel more comfortable in the situation. I also feel like I have no energy to socialize most of the time. Based on this what do you guys think my problems are and how can I improve?

PS I don't think I'm depressed, sometimes I feel real good. I just feel ashamed sometimes like nobody respects me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You have low self-worth.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what the bible says man. Dress nice, take care of your appearance, do things you love and put your heart and mind into them, once you increase your skills in an area you love (say sports, musical instrument (guitar) etc), you will gain way more respect from people around you. Plus you will feel great about yourself for acheiving something. When you talk to girls, tell yourself your the man! I know it sounds gay, but this did actually help for me all those years ago! Its a very slow process, but you have to just keep reassuring yourself and keep improving yourself in every aspect. Eventually, you will feel completely comfortable with yourself.

Good luck bro! But sure you wont need it, just have confidence in yourself man! You are you, and nobody can take that way from you. Not everybody is going to like you, this is another thing you have to realise straight away! But your friends and family love you, and thats the most important thing! Your probably very young, so what your going through is normal, your just trying to get a sense of identity about yourself. But keep improving yourself, and your life will improve, and in a few years from now, you will be happy and proud of yourself!

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. I do dress well and am in good physical shape. In all honesty I'm probably more "DJ" than any of my friends in those regards. But I still feel inferior WHEN I'M AROUND THEM. I think this is because I'm still a virgin and have hardly any experience with women sexually.

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
go out and just enjoy life... don't care what other mother ****ers got to say... you do you.... keep going out and going out.. keep getting made fun of and ****.. it will make you stronger...thats what i have learned...

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help you with every aspect of your post, but I can help you with the embarassing drunken part.

In the past year while drunk I've jumped on a moving car, gotten naked 3 blocks away from my house and finished the walk home, gotten naked at house parties, and I've pissed myself while crashing at a friends house.

Now any time you get drunk just remember the dumbass from the forum who has done more stupid **** then you have and it puts things in perspective. Just enjoy the moment and laugh, because chances are you've never done anything as dumb as the next guy.