Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im running out of places to take girls...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
So I'm not 21 yet, so close. And I have no idea where to take girls out anymore, especially at night. Not many parties up here and most don't like clubs so what am I to do
? I wanted to hangout with girl A during the day and then ask girl B, who actually likes clubbing, to the club. But not sure what to do with girl A during the day.

What the hell is there to do for a 20 year old?! Mind you its summer up here in the northeast. i think we need an ongoing compilation of thinfs to do for the under 21 crowd here.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her home and smash her back doors in!

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Running out of places? If theyre new plates who gives a sh1t if you take her to the same place you took another plate. My go to date is over my house once attraction has been established. I do the same thing every time practically. Make some food, put some netflix on and makeout(escalate to sex).

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
If she can't be thrilled to go to the park with you, then it's no big deal if you lose her, dude. She's not into you, so no loss. If she IS into you, it won't matter where you go. I've taught them karate in the parking lot, in the library. Much, in the early days, can be learned just by sitting there, practicing the proper shaping your natural weapons.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
twentee said:
If she can't be thrilled to go to the park with you, then it's no big deal if you lose her, dude. She's not into you, so no loss. If she IS into you, it won't matter where you go. I've taught them karate in the parking lot, in the library. Much, in the early days, can be learned just by sitting there, practicing the proper shaping your natural weapons.

Wow groundra finally a decent post. A yeah but where do you take the same plate . going to the same.place over and over again bored ME. I'm just looking for new ideas.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm seeing a plate a lot of times, it's something like this:

Bar (drinks) - 1st date (escalate if possible)
Second date - her place or mine (movie/bottle of wine) if no sex she is nexted
Third date - Opposite of above (her/my place) - obv sex.
Fourth, etc date - Either one of our places, if I'm hungry sometimes even dinner (yes shocking!) Sometimes I like to go out to nice places with a HB. No matter what though I make sure we f-close on every date.

Beyond 8-9 dates, you're probably going to get the "what are we" talk. If you want to be exclusive, then do it and then make dates wherever you want to go. The places aren't as important as actually seeing her.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some ideas:
*Play a game of pool/billiards.
*Walk in the park.
*Go to your place.
*Go to her place.
*Go to a local bakery for a pastry.
*Go to a coffee shop for coffee or hot chocolate.
*Watch a movie at your or her place.
*Go to an icecream shop.
*Go to a decent but inexpensive restaurant.
*Go to a fast food place.
*Go to a farmer's market and pick up some fresh food for her to cook.
*Make an event of mundane things by combining activities....Bring her to your favorite store or shop, then afterward grab a bite at a fast food place.
*Go to several shops and then grab something sweet. If you're on your way somewhere and see a cotton candy stand and like cotton candy, pull over and get some.
*Pick several movies to watch together.
*Watch an "adult movie" together and if you see anything new you'd like to try, try it.
*Take a day trip to some place that is within 3 hours from where you live.

Ok. Those are a few ideas. If I think of more I will list them later.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
summer = swimming

im actually surprised why nobody mentioned it.
there are many advantages in swimming like she gets to see your six pack,
kino opportunities, pool sex (yum) and lots of other stuff

just go to a pool/beach which ain't full of desperate chumps and wannabe faggot alphas.

so here's my list:

beach
swimming
jogging
rafting
jetski
diving (you can fake drowning and get a makeout..*cough* i meant CPR :rolleyes: )
hunting
fishing (no effing way she is coming fishing unless she is a redneck...lol)

eat watermalons at your place
hiking
visit a museum or aquarium (WARNING: for AFCs only)

Boscus

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only 2 places you need, your place or hers...no more of this dating bull****.

P.S You don't even need that, here's fields, woods, beaches, you name it, get creative ;)

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your house. You don't need to impress a girl by taking her out somewhere nice, especially at our age. And if you do them she's not worth it anyway. If she likes you then she likes you, and just being with you will be enough for her.

I've the 10 sexual partners I've had I have NEVER had to take one of them out on a proper "date" as I've never needed to. My best mate on the other hand has taken loads of girls on "dates" and spent loads of money on them with a 0% success rate. The ones he was successful with liked him enough to go to his house and have sex.

I love the swimming idea though, if you have a pretty nice body.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
Not if you're into that. If you're doing it for you then it's not AFC. If you're only going there because you want to impress her then yes.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
That's BS, unless she's a bimbo she'll probably enjoy getting some culture. Especially if you're intellectual at all.