Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im Right Here...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snareknight08
Okay, this really makes me mad. Tony was about the biggest inspiration to me in almost 3 years of reading (this isn't my first user name) and he isn't finishing what he started :confused: Where the heck is he?
Im right ****ing here.

Any man can be great for a day... a candle in the wind... he flickers greatly for a moment and then hes gone forever. Everything changes, so I figured, why not me? Look at me. Look at those approaches. I am smooth. They are smooth. I wasnt getting laid. WHY!? Because it CANT JUST BE ABOUT NUMBERS! Even if you are approaching thousands of women in a year... if you meet them simply for the sake of tallying youre addressbook youre doomed. I WANTED MORE. So I quite. I changed. And I will succeed.

I focus on my life now, instead of girls. Girls have been picking up on this... when I make approaches - they count. When I call girls, they are incredibly receptive. They call me... I am receptive. Life is getting better. Life IS better.

Some times, on the road to happyness you hit dead ends. If you dont swallow youre pride and retrace your steps, youll never get to where you belong.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*cK!!! LOOK at that attitude. If a girl doesn't fall for you, she has no idea what sh'es missing out on....

I'm glad you realised you were on the wrong path, and yet, still man enuff to admit it and retrace your steps. You hv my greatest respect...and I gbarely even know you!

Anyways, what goals/plans do u hv now?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in honesty guys and here's the truth. He's been in my basement learning the ways. I kept him studying in the dark for 30 days then let him see the light. Don't mind the whip marks on his back. It had to be done.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I believe in honesty guys and here's the truth. He's been in my basement learning the ways. I kept him studying in the dark for 30 days then let him see the light. Don't mind the whip marks on his back. It had to be done.
that's kinda gay...

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
Anthony,

Is there room for one more on your cock? Let me know.

A&F
:crackup: