Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm planning to serenade this girl for homecoming...

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello bros. I know I'm not here much but I need your help. I really want to ask this girl to homecoming dance, but I fear that I don't know her well enough. We don't talk much, but she does go along with whatever I'm saying.

We were working together at a school fest. I whispered to her, "I should strip for these people so they don't get bored". She says, "Yeah you should." I also started singing We Are the Champions, and she started singing it with me. I also noticed that she doesn't ignore me at all. In fact, she seems to want my attention.

I don't talk to her much, but I'm very attracted to her. If you've read my second journal, she's actually Meth, the tennis girl. I don't know why she's acting like this now, but I think like she likes me now. Is it to early to do such a move as to serenade her for a school dance?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jericg said:
Hello bros. I know I'm not here much but I need your help. I really want to ask this girl to homecoming dance, but I fear that I don't know her well enough. We don't talk much, but she does go along with whatever I'm saying.

We were working together at a school fest. I whispered to her, "I should strip for these people so they don't get bored". She says, "Yeah you should." I also started singing We Are the Champions, and she started singing it with me. I also noticed that she doesn't ignore me at all. In fact, she seems to want my attention.

I don't talk to her much, but I'm very attracted to her. If you've read my second journal, she's actually Meth, the tennis girl. I don't know why she's acting like this now, but I think like she likes me now. Is it to early to do such a move as to serenade her for a school dance?
Yeah, don't sing to her. Just ask.

And link that journal please!

Last edited:

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Is it too early..." Only one way to find out. You've acknowledged your fear, now its time to embrace it. Ask her to homecoming. You will never know how she truly feels about you until you make a move. Its easy to look and judge her interest through her actions, but there's always that 1% chance you were looking at things the wrong way. You say you feel like she wants your attention, and maybe she does. But maybe she just doesn't want to be rude. Maybe she just doesn't want you to feel bad that she's really just not that into you.

In either case, you won't know until you make a move.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if she didn't like me, she would just ignore me. But its the opposite. I'm actually the one trying not to say anything, and she's the one who seen to want to talk to me. If I did say something(which is usually boring, and she probably knows) she still tries to talk. Ah, f uck it,I think I'm just overanalizing it.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that. I'm really attracted to this girl, and right now its hard to think of other girls.I know, sounds needy, but I want a relationship real bad right now.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T MATTER what you feel, if you want her go with you ask her to go with you, making this serenate can do or make you look like she already win you with if she likes you she will start to disapear. so drop all that romantic crap and think, just ask her to go with you then if she goes half way done if not guess you will have to find another girl. also do it now before someone with more balls do before you and she says yes, and again DON'T do the damn serenate, save that thing after you are already in a LTR IF you are sure she will like that

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jericg said:
I wouldn't do that. I'm really attracted to this girl, and right now its hard to think of other girls.I know, sounds needy, but I want a relationship real bad right now.
Originally posted by PlayHer Man.
In this post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208464

PlayHer Man said:
1. Take women off the pedestal

2. Spin plates

3. Stop worry about how you "come across"

4. Don't apologize for who you are

5. Go for sex first, relationships later

Number five is the most important one. Its the woman's job to SELL the idea of a relationship to a man. Any man who goes in already wanting a relationship has lost the game before he started. Only seek sex. Let a woman prove she is worthy of more. If you can't do this, then you will never be "in control".

Just like a woman who gives into sex too easily flushes away all her power.. a man who is too willing to jump into a friendship or relationship with a woman without getting his sexual desires met as a cover charge flushes all his power way.

This DJ knows whats up. Listen to us.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
F uck, I've felt this way so many times. I'm getting over this feeling... Thanks bros.I'll just go talk to her casually like I always do and ask her for the dance.If she doesn't want to, then I'll look for someone else.