Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im pissed off and disappointed in myself

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This proper AFC friend of mine who i am going to write about in a seperate thread and how he has turned himself around and fittted right in, more than me, at a party, because of his job.

Well I am bloody pissed off, i had to leave a party early as my parents didnt particualrly want me going round at 2 in the morning and i had forgotten my key.

I was introduced to one of his work friends, this fine girl, Katie and made quite a nice impression, but she was giving me some strange attention ***** vibes.

As i had moved onto this party late and was leaving early ( i was busy and just showed up to wish my mate happy birthday - it was his 18) I did not score, especailly as my bl**dy minicab came early. Now i am angry with myself for that, but although i was comfortable there, it was not really my scene, it was like a club. Anyway i warned him about her, ie dont fall for her. I chilled a bit, had a few duvals and then i had to go.

Now this morning, he comes speaking to me all hyped up and i could tell he had done something. So i just asked him who he had got off with (he was quite excited, so i figured that it must be somehting like that, as thats his kinda excitement range). I found out that he had got off with Katie.

Now i am bloody pissed off, and i dont know why, i think im jealous, but she was not my type anyway. I jsut feel stupid and angry and i dont know why i feel this way or am even posting this. Because i am pissed off, im also angry at myself for being pissed off. What do you lot think. Im angry and disappointed.

Thanks for listening

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why you're pissed off, meaning your AFC friend pulled something off that you didn't. But give yourself a little credit. Appearantly this wasn't your night. This wasn't your scene and you were pissed off about the fact that you had to leave early.

Stop worrying about this. Sometimes you are just not into it. You are tired, you're in a bad mood or whatever. Don't beat yourself up over it and even if getting the girl isn't gonna make your friend less AFC, stop being jealous of him but be proud. She wasn't your type anyway.. Be happy for your friend and move on to a scene that IS your scene.

Bottomline: Keep your chin up and move on.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you're mad is simply because you know that you had an opportunity with this girl that night and you missed out. Simple as that. Your friend being the one to do something with her didn't help that much either haha but yea. Don't get too worked up about it. You really didn't even know her. You should be happy for your friend. There'll be other girls..

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he trully is ur good friend than he`d stay away, and for him beeing an AFC and still geting the chick, well, as W.Snipes once said "even the sun shines on dogs a*s some days."

Hope I helped.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did u tell him that you wanted this girl?

if you just met her, and didnt say anything to your friend about her its not his fault becuase he didnt know.

your just a jealous wreck my friend

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that too mate. It's like...you turn up at a party and something doesn't quite click. I can't explain it, but I know how you feel- it is bloody annoying! I'm with you on the girl thing too- how irritating is it when a total AFC gets a break and pulls?! Especially when you've been having a bad day, a guy who hasn't put in the effort that you have, that doesn't have the direction you have, gets some while you are stuck feeling out of place and wanting to vent.

What can I say? Life goes on, a total newbie may win a game of chess against a grand master, but it doesn't make him better than him. Hell, you could have a pistol duel with the pistol dueling master of the ol' west and win, but it doesn't make you better than him.

Jealousy is one of those irritating emotions becuase it makes you angry, then more angry for feeling it.

You're friend got lucky. Being lucky is over-rated. Trust me, being a sexy ***** is far cooler.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you got it more than others, but thanks for the replies, im happy again, not that i was ever miserable but i was angry and now im not phased about it.

I was not really into this girl, as i said i was getting bad vibes from her and her attitude was strange. I was just angry and tired and stuff. I did not want this girl, i was just angry a) that i thought she was playing my friend b) i warned him c) he still got with her (it happened with his last biatch with whom he is now split up, i said she was a ***** and it mucked up our friendship and then i was proved right). I dont even know why i was jealous/angry, i wasnt into the girl but maybe its cos he didnt listen to me.

anyway:
LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS.

Thank you though for listening to me.