Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm on the brink of never asking for a number again.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm tired of flakes and I'm tired of having a genuinely good time with these wh*res, just for them to flake. I am on the verge of never asking for another number again and if the interaction can't go nowhere than f*ck it, I'm tired of these wh*res.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey El, I can certainly relate...I had all kinds of things happen to me because of phones. Example: girl A was sitting on my bed, had to take a leek, I came back and...got my phone thrown to the head because of girl B's text message - and I never slept with both.

But I've grown, and would like to share some ways that will restore your FAITH in Phone Game dude:

The way of getting her number flake
Both men and women like to be seduced, but they HATE playing games. If you get a girl's phone number, how is she supposed to know what you're going to do with it?

Will you call tonight, tomorrow? in 2 days? in 3 days? And simply, the longer you wait when you didn't tell her what you would do with it...the more she thinks you're playing games. And so, when you DO call or text, she'll think aha! two can play that game..and there you go: flake.

So what I do is: TELL her what I'll do with her number. "I have to go do some stuff now, but I'll call you tomorrow evening."

- She knows when to expect it, does that kill the sexual tension? No...because the evening is from 5 p.m. to I dunno..1 a.m. or something? So she's still anticipating the exact moment of your call, becoming nervously excited about it but..
- She KNOWS you're not playing games now, and 9 out of 10 times it means she'll be happy to talk to you.

The voicemail flake
The when should I call her dilemma is a major one, and an ancient one...because YOU can't tell if she's busy right now from where your standing.
And leaving a voicemail, while hardly anyone listens to it anymore these days? I don't think so.

And one of the BEST ways of preventing the whole “there’s no answer” or “help! I get voicemail” drama is…sending her a text message and when she replies with a text of her own? You call her within 2 minutes after receiving her reply. This way, you are absolutely, 100% sure that she’s AVAILABLE…or she wouldn’t sent you a text message. If you call her the second you get her message, she’ll think you have been waiting for her reply all day…which makes you come across like the neediest, most desperate wussy EVER, so that’s why 2 minutes is a smart thing to do.

I never leave a voicemail, I call once and hang up if there's no reply...and text her the day AFTER that, caus' we're not needy are we :cool:

Final note
It always depends on HOW you got the number two. The above will certainly help you, but lets be realistic here: if you only get number off of drunk chicks, they wont remember you the next day. And if you was standing around them all night AFTER you got their number, chances are success won't be just around the corner.

So all this is under the assumption that you confidently get the number and walk away. Try it and let me know how it works out for you! Pay me if you have too, I dont mind ;)

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it count as a flake if you NEVER call?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Does it count as a flake if you NEVER call?
Haha a smartass. I call so don't you worry about that man.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
El stud honestly,if you hate this so much then don't do it

just give up.

it's pathetic, i see a thread once a week from you talking about how you feel like giving up

just do it already. at first i thought you were legit, now i'm thinking you;re jjust a troll, or one weak fvcked up little man

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Dirty D said:
Hey El, I can certainly relate...I had all kinds of things happen to me because of phones. Example: girl A was sitting on my bed, had to take a leek, I came back and...got my phone thrown to the head because of girl B's text message - and I never slept with both.

But I've grown, and would like to share some ways that will restore your FAITH in Phone Game dude:

The way of getting her number flake
Both men and women like to be seduced, but they HATE playing games. If you get a girl's phone number, how is she supposed to know what you're going to do with it?

Will you call tonight, tomorrow? in 2 days? in 3 days? And simply, the longer you wait when you didn't tell her what you would do with it...the more she thinks you're playing games. And so, when you DO call or text, she'll think aha! two can play that game..and there you go: flake.

So what I do is: TELL her what I'll do with her number. "I have to go do some stuff now, but I'll call you tomorrow evening."

- She knows when to expect it, does that kill the sexual tension? No...because the evening is from 5 p.m. to I dunno..1 a.m. or something? So she's still anticipating the exact moment of your call, becoming nervously excited about it but..
- She KNOWS you're not playing games now, and 9 out of 10 times it means she'll be happy to talk to you.

The voicemail flake
The when should I call her dilemma is a major one, and an ancient one...because YOU can't tell if she's busy right now from where your standing.
And leaving a voicemail, while hardly anyone listens to it anymore these days? I don't think so.

And one of the BEST ways of preventing the whole “there’s no answer” or “help! I get voicemail” drama is…sending her a text message and when she replies with a text of her own? You call her within 2 minutes after receiving her reply. This way, you are absolutely, 100% sure that she’s AVAILABLE…or she wouldn’t sent you a text message. If you call her the second you get her message, she’ll think you have been waiting for her reply all day…which makes you come across like the neediest, most desperate wussy EVER, so that’s why 2 minutes is a smart thing to do.

I never leave a voicemail, I call once and hang up if there's no reply...and text her the day AFTER that, caus' we're not needy are we :cool:

Final note
It always depends on HOW you got the number two. The above will certainly help you, but lets be realistic here: if you only get number off of drunk chicks, they wont remember you the next day. And if you was standing around them all night AFTER you got their number, chances are success won't be just around the corner.

So all this is under the assumption that you confidently get the number and walk away. Try it and let me know how it works out for you! Pay me if you have too, I dont mind ;)

does it really matter when you call? Just as long as you don't blow her up or annoy her. call her the same day if you want

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of having a genuinely good time with these wh*res, just for them to flake.

uhhh seems like ur not genuinely having a good time there buddy lol

maybe they can sense that

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do u think they flake?

when do they flake?

what did u do before they flaked?

was the relationship more friend or guy-girl?

Dirty D: i agree the whole leaving it a week thing failing, because its became so common and every guy does it now and the girl just thinks ur playing games and nexts u. If u call her two days or next day which not many guys do ironically she will actually think ur genuinely interested in her. I was thinking how comes all these afc losers when they get girls they never hardly flake on them (isn't that odd when we r suppose to b the djs?) and they have gfs for 10 years. The reason of this is due to evolution, a woman wants a dominant male (hint: DJ) but its also important to have one whos going to stay and protect the young, now any player who are bish bas bosh don't have this trait, so she sees it has a inferior trait for guys who are to busy trying to play games rather than a stable male who will stick around.

Also Paying her few compliments (like u really kool i would really like to see u again) instead of totally insulting her is also much better and she can actually see that u are actually interested rather than having her and leaving. I used to get FLAKED A LOT 80-90% of numbers i got flaked me when i first started off, jeez i know bad, but i took the above into consideration stopped becoming predictable trying to play games and my flake rate went to 10%....actually when i took this into full consideration i havn't even been flaked once.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about trying this. Don't ask for the number. Have a good time and interact and be cool and don't ask for the number. See how many are interested enough to give you their number. Your in college right? So just mingle and make friends. Speak to people, build up your social circle. Once you have a strong social circle of guys and hot girls, meet new girls and take them to social events. When the see the ton of social proof you have it shows that other women approve of your company and other guys think your cool. Then go for the numbers with the new chicks. It's social circle gaming and for you personally, I think it would work well. If you want to discuss it more in detail send me a PM. If not...give it a try and just see. It can't hurt. For every second approach you do, don't ask for the number. Just make an aquantaince (I hate using the word friend). Good luck young brother.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud,

The hardest part of the game is the cold approach. You have that dialed, and I'm almost envious. I cant cold approach for shyt. But, I have about a 50/50 f-close to flake ratio also. It seems that you are only trying to get numbers. You're not building any value with these girls. You have CONQUERED step one, which is approaching. Move on to step two, which is building attraction, and demonstrating value.

Stop focusing on getting the number, then asking for a date, etc. Focus on building attraction, and value, and go straight for the k-close, and f-close.
I usually only get their number when they're on their way out my door in the morning.

Granted, this is REALLY hard to do in a day-game situation. You should go to as many parties as possible. Whenever you go to one, call EVERY girls number you have, and invite ALL of them there. Boom, instant social circle. If you call twenty chicks and invite them, at least a few of them will show up. Even if none of them do, there will be other girls there to game. You're not utilizing your talents. You can be that guy, that brings tons of girls to the party. You'll be very popular, which in turn makes chicks want you more. Also, you wont be worrying about who doesnt show up.

I guarantee this will work for you.

FORGET THE 1 on 1 DATES!! You can be on a date with ten girls at once!

Buzzed girls are FAR easier to game. This shyt will get way easier for you when you turn 21, doing bar/club game.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Seriously, I'm tired of flakes and I'm tired of having a genuinely good time with these wh*res, just for them to flake. I am on the verge of never asking for another number again and if the interaction can't go nowhere than f*ck it, I'm tired of these wh*res.

If you were having a 'genuinely good time,' then you wouldn't want to quit. If they were having one, then they wouldn't flake.

I think you should quit. At least quit what you are doing if it does not make you happy. I for one am not really into hanging out in a public place and pestering all the women that walk by. It always seemed like a dumb thing to be doing. I can tell you that every girl I ever met would be creeped out if that is what she knew you were up to. Having said that, a lot of guys here have done well with cold approaches, and I wish them nothing but the best. It's just not for me.

Why would a girl want to be with you? What are the things that she could brag about to her girlfriends about you? All of us could make a list. Work on yours. The more you have to offer, both tangible and intangible, then the easier all of this becomes.

If you want to get better at talking to strangers, get a sales job. Newspapers, cell phones, anything - as long as you have to constantly talk to strangers. You will become more confident, well-spoken, personable, charming...lots of the same traits that cold-approaching girls is designed to develop, except this way you get paid.

My view on approaching is that it is ten times easier to only approach girls who show interest in me first. Even if it is just a look or a smile. The most aggressive I will be is to initiate contact with a simple "hi" and watch closely for that look or smile. It's a dance, and the dance takes two. If she is not into it, then there is no dance. I don't then do openers, routines, approaches, closes for this and that...there's no point if she's just not that into you. Women will smile, pretend laugh, and even give you a number if you diligently follow all of the pickup artist routines...but now you are finding out what happens when you call back. What you are calling a 'genuinely good time' is merely women avoiding conflict by going along with you in the moment.

Work on yourself, and work on the girls who show you interest back. If you do these two things, everything else will get much easier.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Ganondorf, eat a d*ck okay. Haha, go out and also don't post complete BS.

And don't bring all that "Why would a girl want to be with you?" crap in here. I've stopped going for numbers, I don't want numbers anymore. I just talk to girls and have fun chatting. I just don't go for numbers anymore, I see no point in it.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
*facepalm*

If that's the attitude you carry into every encounter, besides that after all this whining I almost encourage you to give up because it seems to have no will to succeed, I'll say that

1) you've got plenty more problems than girls flaking

2) you're doing it very, very wrong.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get where you're coming from. Put it this way, the better your game is, the less likely they are to flake.

What Dirty D said is also a good thing to do, tell them when you are going to call. What I tried last time was this;

She said she was going to leave, so I thought

"Whoops I haven't got her number.." I asked for it, and said out loud,
"How am I going to get you to remember me...." looked in front of me and lo and behold was a bin and a concrete wall which we were talking about earlier (I won't say how we got to it lol), so I said to her,
"I'm going to call you tomorrow Midday and say Concrete". Called her up,
"Concrete",
"Haha no it was Bins"

Maybe I shouldn't drink so much hmmm

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Once again you demonstrate your lack of knowledge and the fact that you dont "get it." You may be having a good time with the girls, but youre so caught up in yourself and your ego is so big you dont get the fact that you arent, hence why they flake. Stop posting the bullsh*t drama and crap in your life here if youre just going to complain and talk back to everyone who tries to help you. Oh and by the way, only homosexual men talk to girls without ANY intent to get the number/date/hook up. If youre not interested in girls, which you just oh so clearly demonstrated, cool. Just stop posting garbage on this site and polluting the already tainted atmosphere.

EDIT: Like bible belt said, you dont have good game, which is appearent. Work on YOURSELF AS A PERSON...something you seemingly refuse to do because you think youre perfect or something.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want help. You are just here to post your thoughts. Another capedcrusader. You only acknowledge and respond to what you feel are slights and negativity. You never recognize any of the real and good advice or even discuss it, mainly because it's not what you want. You know the results you want, but you aren't willing to try new things to get those results. You should try listening to other people and stop being so afraid. Don't get your back up over this post, if you do...well then it sorta proves my point. If I were you I would go back and read every reply and respond to each one....by responding you might take a moment to read and really comprehend and think about what people are telling you. It couldn't hurt. Good luck.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading through a bunch of your threads makes me want to facepalm myself, and just agree %100 with Warrior.

Seriously what the fvck lol. Are you a troll? At first I didn't understand why people just outright flamed you in every thread you made ,but after doing some reading its obvious.

Go on, go right ahead and tell us how you don't give a shyt about the haters (because you approach and get numbers right? and we don't, so that makes it irrelevant).

You have been given so much advice and it goes right through you.

You need to literally knock your whole ego down and re - construct it. Your threads like this (Which seems to make up quite a few of your threads) is an example of WHY. You don't get anywhere. ACCEPT That you aren't getting anywhere instead of letting your huge ego try and cover it up.