I'm not the type for lookin' for relationships...

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I just wanna **** these girls from college and leave 'em. How can I achieve this?

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a stupid vague question. Maybe you should do some research and check out old posts. Or read the DJ Bible.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
How is it vague? I mean what I said. I wanna bone this girl, but how do I do it without being in a relationship with her? I've read those DJ Bible articles by the way.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bang her. Most girls in college are up for slutting around a bit. Just don't do relationship **** with them.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
But how though?

I was talking to some chick on FB and I was like "where are you? Come **** with me." She said, "excuse me?" And then took me off as a friend.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
But how though?

I was talking to some chick on FB and I was like "where are you? Come **** with me." She said, "excuse me?" And then took me off as a friend.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm tired of being friendly and nice to these smuts. It's either we're ****ing or not.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
But how though?

How? By starting to show them a little respect. A lot of girls are up for slagging around, have a f*ckbuddy without any strings attached for some casual action. But that requires that you treat them with proper respect.

The reason a lot of the DJs on the board get so many girls is because we have a certain charm. We're charming, elegant, interesting and funny. By using our charm we get under their skin and in their pants.

You should go around campus and ask random girls if they wanna f*ck. Chances are, 1/7 that you get a swift kick in the d*ck, and if you're decent looking, a 1/40 ~ 1/50 lay, mainly by desperate fat/ugly girls.

Even when I have FBs, I don't go around and invite them to f*ck, I just invite them over for a movie, some cuddling or hell, a private pyjama party. They know what will happen, but again, I show them respect. Stomping around and demanding a f*ck is disrespectful, desperate and to be honest, pathetic as hell.

SeymourCake said:
I'm tired of being friendly and nice to these smuts. It's either we're ****ing or not.
Exactly your problem. You lack the respect any human being deserves. And in this cases, no f*cking will happen! It's your loss, not theirs. All they have is a story to their friends about some creepy tw*t who asked them for a f*ck.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like this cake because im with you on this after you get the females number call her dont text and invite her over to your crib for a movie etc find any reason to get her over because nowadays theres no need to date because it can be a waste of money and time get her over kino and escalate over and over make the ho say no and if she does back off for a min then kino kino kino then escalate if that doesnt work then repeat

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt read your lang cake, sand hawks right straighten up on how you treat and talk to women its goes along way

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, either this guy is a sociopath or a troll. No one is this retarded.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Sociopath? You think so? :-/

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
I just wanna **** these girls from college and leave 'em. How can I achieve this?
Hey man, it's cool, everyone's different.

I think you should get dates, go out with girls, then do a date at yours, then BAM PREGNANT

BAM PREGNANT

BAM PREGNANT

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow guys what's with all the bashing ... The guy wants to have some fun and you're treating him like he's the lowest of low-lifes.

The guys are right tho, you need to show more respect. A girl doesn't wanna be seen as a slut.

Dude you have to be direct with them, but being blatently direct on facebook will rarely succeed. Face-to-face, without actually telling them to ****, has more chances.

There was a thread from drjekyll about the apocalypse opener. Look it up. :)
EDIT : http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137824