Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not that easy

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings fellow DJ's

This tip (if you can call it that) only applies to when YOU get approached.....and works best if she's really hot. (i.e. used to getting hounded and harrassed by many guys. The challenge factor is the driving force behind this.)

I know what some of you are thinking, "I NEVER get approached!! WTF are you saying????"

It's true, some of you won't get anything from this... since it is a particularly rare situation yet seems to happen to me alot, only because I'm a frontman for a band.

The other night I got off stage and it was a particularly good night, quality-wise, for the ladies in the crowd.....Most were 8.5's and up.... This place is one of the ritzier clubs in my city, so the more "Beautiful" people tend to frequent here.

There were these 2 very hot women (the hottest of the two was in my book a 9.5) who had been giving me the eyes the entire set, so I was having fun with them while we were performing

They came up to me when i walked off and we chatted fluff talk... eventually she told me that her and her friends goal for the night was to capture me.

I started laughing and told them that "I'm not THAT easy" (Big grin implying that they had gotten the wrong idea from me)

I followed up with " You can try, though"

Another big grin, and a little rub on her waist/back for effect

Her eyes lit up. It was a breath of fresh air for miss-too-hot-for anyone to hear that kinda talk coming from a guy....

The trick was all in the delivery, mind you

It was simple and different... Unfortunately I'm seeing someone so I didn't persue it.... Turns out both were married, either way and they were just out to have a girls night out.. I'm sure I could have banged her, but I'm not about to screw some dude's wife... I've got morals and some class....even though I'm a rock musician.

I hope this example can give you all something to think about in your interactions with REALLY hot women... They are no different than anyone else and in most cases you should bust their balls, whenever you get the chance....just don't go overboard and keep it fun.

The Bad Ass Canadian