Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im not responsible and no one respects me

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 32 and i currently live with my parents. yeah i hate it it sucks balls, but i have no choice right now. im full time in a university trying to get an engineering degree. for the past 2 years ive basically survived on fed aid and what little money i make from a home business.
my mother started b!tching at me saying im not responsible and im basically screwing up my life, im a slacker, i should support myself. i can see her point and can agree to some extent, its just i have nothing else right now.
well lets see mom, ive spent the last 2 years applying for jobs at my school job placement program with no success...internships, co-ops, you name it. most of the jobs i dont qualify for. ive gone to every job fair. no luck. ive been all over the internet and newspapers trying to get one i want no luck.
ive worked nothing but fast food jobs because that was all i could get. i quit the last one because some woman manager kept harrassing me, and i walked out because i wouldnt put up with her shiat.
my mother works in a church daycare! she knows nothing about real jobs. thats women for you, they alway try to talk shiat about stuff they know nothing about.

ive done everything humanly possible to find a good job. right now i got nothing. i cant create something from nothing. ive tried my best and THEN SOMEBODY HAS THE GALL TO SAY YOURE NOT DOING ENOUGH! ARRRRRRGGGGHHH. women are so full of crap man. they dont know wtf they are talkiin about.

i love my parents but they are crazy, ive gotta get outta here. if theyre not fussing at me about money, theyre trying to shove religion down my throat. both of them have negative toxic attitudes and its affecting me.

if i had my way right now, id have a job that allowed me time for classes and enough pay to allow me to afford my own place. but i cant make it appear magically.
i dont want to quit school. im committed to getting my degree and nothing is gonna stop me. i cant back off on what i want.
to be honest, i have no friends left, i dont talk to women much anymore,...all i end up doing is sitting in front of a computer every night. when ive got some money ill go out but i end up sitting in a wal mart parking lot by myself feeling depressed because i have no friends.

yeah i hate it but i dont know how to break out of this problem. i got nothin

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
your mental state is a wreck. I can tell you right from personal experience that you are overflowing with depression and no one wants that(justified depression or not).

sounds like you need to take a semester off....take a long hard look in the mirror and figure out how to get your sh!t together.

reinvent the resume. reinvent your self image. and then go and tackle the world.

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could help you. Are you good with computers? Can you pm me with a copy of your resume?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant ever go wrong with sales if you have good work ethic. Not credit cards and magazine subscriptions... Look into waste or recycling management. Specifically electronics recycling for my example. I'm the CSO of a big company recycling obsolete telecom equipment. Big $ and all you need is a degree and good head on your shoulders to get your foot in the door. Look for an e-waste recycler or waste managent company in your area.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
im 32 and i currently live with my parents. yeah i hate it it sucks balls, but i have no choice right now. im full time in a university trying to get an engineering degree. for the past 2 years ive basically survived on fed aid and what little money i make from a home business.
my mother started b!tching at me saying im not responsible and im basically screwing up my life, im a slacker, i should support myself. i can see her point and can agree to some extent, its just i have nothing else right now.
well lets see mom, ive spent the last 2 years applying for jobs at my school job placement program with no success...internships, co-ops, you name it. most of the jobs i dont qualify for. ive gone to every job fair. no luck. ive been all over the internet and newspapers trying to get one i want no luck.
ive worked nothing but fast food jobs because that was all i could get. i quit the last one because some woman manager kept harrassing me, and i walked out because i wouldnt put up with her shiat.
my mother works in a church daycare! she knows nothing about real jobs. thats women for you, they alway try to talk shiat about stuff they know nothing about.

ive done everything humanly possible to find a good job. right now i got nothing. i cant create something from nothing. ive tried my best and THEN SOMEBODY HAS THE GALL TO SAY YOURE NOT DOING ENOUGH! ARRRRRRGGGGHHH. women are so full of crap man. they dont know wtf they are talkiin about.

i love my parents but they are crazy, ive gotta get outta here. if theyre not fussing at me about money, theyre trying to shove religion down my throat. both of them have negative toxic attitudes and its affecting me.

if i had my way right now, id have a job that allowed me time for classes and enough pay to allow me to afford my own place. but i cant make it appear magically.
i dont want to quit school. im committed to getting my degree and nothing is gonna stop me. i cant back off on what i want.
to be honest, i have no friends left, i dont talk to women much anymore,...all i end up doing is sitting in front of a computer every night. when ive got some money ill go out but i end up sitting in a wal mart parking lot by myself feeling depressed because i have no friends.

yeah i hate it but i dont know how to break out of this problem. i got nothin
luckily for women they don't have to be responsible or self-sufficient, unless we are looking for something very serious and leading to marriage

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well firstly don't quite your degree and even stay with your parents till it's done, sometimes your ego has to pay the consequences. However once you are finished go into full time work (even if it is fast food) and get a place of your own.

You seem like you are quite depressed, so I would say try to fix your attitude up and start working on the bits that are not working. Now you say that are sending out all these resumes and working so hard that you have no free time, no time for friends, no time for dating. Now this is telling me that you are probably going about this job hunting wrong.

Get your resume checked over, make it better. Pick a few companies, research them and make customize your cvs to the positions they are looking for.. Buy some books or research on how to improve your job application skills. Regardless of leaving home now or later, you will need this skill, so start now.

Getting a job is like getting a woman, i actually credit all the jobs I have got from my success with women and seeing you have an interest for that as well, I'm sure you will do well at it. It usually starts with lots of failure up until you finally ask people for advice on how to to go about it and you try it out. So you try out the approach and if it consistently doesn't work you change it or better yet you customize the approach to each situation (company).

Then one day you get a yes, a meeting is set "hurray!". After this you think about the day and plan for how it is roughly going to go. The day comes and you dress up in your smartest clothes and spit your A game for the day...and then after that you either get a ".... Job" or you don't.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Well firstly don't quite your degree and even stay with your parents till it's done, sometimes your ego has to pay the consequences. However once you are finished go into full time work (even if it is fast food) and get a place of your own.

You seem like you are quite depressed, so I would say try to fix your attitude up and start working on the bits that are not working. Now you say that are sending out all these resumes and working so hard that you have no free time, no time for friends, no time for dating. Now this is telling me that you are probably going about this job hunting wrong.

Get your resume checked over, make it better. Pick a few companies, research them and make customize your cvs to the positions they are looking for.. Buy some books or research on how to improve your job application skills. Regardless of leaving home now or later, you will need this skill, so start now.

Getting a job is like getting a woman, i actually credit all the jobs I have got from my success with women and seeing you have an interest for that as well, I'm sure you will do well at it. It usually starts with lots of failure up until you finally ask people for advice on how to to go about it and you try it out. So you try out the approach and if it consistently doesn't work you change it or better yet you customize the approach to each situation (company).

Then one day you get a yes, a meeting is set "hurray!". After this you think about the day and plan for how it is roughly going to go. The day comes and you dress up in your smartest clothes and spit your A game for the day...and then after that you either get a ".... Job" or you don't.
what if he manages to get a job but still unable to afford living on his own, can he still be able to get women?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you don't have to live on your own to move out, you can get a shared apartment and yes you can still meet girls, regardless of moving out or not.

There are always solutions if you look for them.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Well you don't have to live on your own to move out, you can get a shared apartment and yes you can still meet girls, regardless of moving out or not.

There are always solutions if you look for them.
Do you personally know of guys that still live with their parents passed a certain age and they are still able to attract women?

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry about this rant and sounding like a *****. the depression is welling up in me. 2013 was a rough year. i lost 3 of the only friends i had, mainly because i called them out on disrespectful bs they shouldnt have done. my parents are jumping my **** constantly and being completely unreasonable. women still hate me.
if i had my way right now id be working the perfect job, living in my own apartment with a great gf.
im seriously thinking about quitting school for now. just dont feel like going anymore. im having migraines everyday and my back hurts from all the studying. the first 2 weeks back i could barely do anything. not worth it anymore. have no friends there anyway.
ive applied for 5 jobs this week. had a job interview the other day but of course they picked someone else even tho i was well qualified.

i guess ill quit school and go find whatever job i can get. apparently theres something wrong with me and i dont deserve to be successful in any part of my life.

benogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being sorry for yourself. I dropped out of school because I was addicted to heroin and had lost the "love of my life" I moved back in with my parents. I got clean. I sent my resume everywhere. I found a job in sales. I killed it, got promoted, readmitted in school. am working full time, going to school part time. was in a 14 month relationship with a HB8. Beta backslid sure, but when it ended did I sulk and accept that state? No, I did the things again that got me back to success. I approached, I changed my state. I made applying for jobs the goal, not to get the job, but just applying was a success. approaching women was the success, not closing. Then when those started being common I upped my goals. I will not get complacent. Don't give up man. Just set some small goals, and dont stop, just keep raising them.

trent_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're going to quit pursuing your engineering degree so you can focus on your career in fast food (or equivalent)? Seriously bro?

Tons of people have worked their way through school (including myself). I'd recommend doing both (school and work) at the same time, sounds like you could benefit from getting out of the house, make some cash, and keep your focus off of your troubles. Maybe you'll even make enough cash to pay rent on our own place, or at least enough to get a place with a roommate (check craigslist).

Don't quit school.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
How far are you in your degree and what specialization? How successful have you been thus far in terms of grades and any extra curricular proof of skill?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised this thread was bumped, anyway as for the OP's case, if he just got a job but still lived at home would that still prevent him from getting laid?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think getting laid should be the least of his worries.

OP, you're thinking about quitting school because you don't "feel like going"... jesus. Do you "feel like" having a dead end life also? No? Well that's where you're headed eventually... if you think your life sucks, you're in for a rude awakening in 10, 20, 30 years. You want to look back at your life and regret all the opportunities you let slip just so you could take the path of least resistance?

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start making changes for the better. Easier said that done, yes, but try. Maybe if you were more responsible people would respect you more. So for starters, work on being more responsible. Finish school.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
I think getting laid should be the least of his worries.

OP, you're thinking about quitting school because you don't "feel like going"... jesus. Do you "feel like" having a dead end life also? No? Well that's where you're headed eventually... if you think your life sucks, you're in for a rude awakening in 10, 20, 30 years. You want to look back at your life and regret all the opportunities you let slip just so you could take the path of least resistance?

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start making changes for the better. Easier said that done, yes, but try. Maybe if you were more responsible people would respect you more. So for starters, work on being more responsible. Finish school.
yup, business before pleasure apparently seems to be the meaning behind a mans life, what it revolves around