"I'm not ready for a relationship with another guy"

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl broke up with her boyfriend (she's 19, 3 year long relationship) after cheating on him with me with a lot of complications (I've had to resort to "nc while you have a boyfriend" among other things to untie the knots), and she texts me a lot drunk like "I think about you all the time" and whatever, we were kind of in a relationship but she turned kinda cold suddenly and said she can't be with another guy right now even though she likes me a lot and that she hopes I'll understand and wants to stay in contact.

Honestly, whatever happens I'm nexting her, I immediately went for the LJBF counter and withdrawing attention (in an effort to get some more attraction going on), she responded along the lines "I guess that's something. I can tell you're mad though" to which I replied "relax -girl name-". It's barely worth the hassle I just wanna know what you guys think is going on.

And before I get a bunch of "she's playing you" she has shown repeatedly in the past that she's genuinely honest and upfront, but it's kinda overshadowed by her not knowing wtf she's doing half the time.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reckoning said:
And before I get a bunch of "she's playing you" she has shown repeatedly in the past that she's genuinely honest and upfront, but it's kinda overshadowed by her not knowing wtf she's doing half the time.
You think her ex would agree with that sentiment?? She wants drama and excitement on tap, a reason to stay up until 3 in the morning on weeknights, ruminating, texting, teasing, and you want to be a part of that? To pull a quote I heard recently, "go ahead, step into the propeller..."

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's not interested in you outside of friendship or attention. Move on.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aka "I'm not ready for a relationship with YOU."