Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im not gay, but... please help!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i know im not gay because i really like women.

but no matter how hard i try, i always become more outgoing and talkative with male friends.

probably because we have to talk about alot in common like, ps2/ other vid games, working out, sports just to name a few.

one of the above topics would be endless convo if i was with a guy.

but when im with a girl im like a blank. wtf.. seriously, i feel bored sometimes. i mean she's pretty & sexy and im attracted, but i cant bring up anything interesting to talk about.

not alot of girls have interests that actually interests me. hm...

im not gay, but why is this? and how can i overcome this? is there a way? or is this normal?

in all honesty, i can't relate to them, and they cant relate to me.. :(

i can make my male friends laugh easy, i also have a lesbian friend and i make her laugh so much she kinos me...

but with girls, i dont know...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are bi?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not alone man, am like this too. Usually my conversation with them is like this: hows your weekend, how was your day, did you do that assigment for english? after that i got nothing more to say... its frustrating. Hopefully some DJ on this site can help.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's because you're not afraid to be a man around your fellow men. You're AFRAID to talk to women.

Or you just don't talk to the right women. One or the other. ;)

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tai
You are not alone man, am like this too. Usually my conversation with them is like this: hows your weekend, how was your day, did you do that assigment for english? after that i got nothing more to say... its frustrating. Hopefully some DJ on this site can help.
yea, my usual stuff is like, exactly like that.. :(

Originally posted by crazykid
Maybe you are bi?
i know i dont like guys sexually though, so i know im straight.

Originally posted by squirrels
It's because you're not afraid to be a man around your fellow men. You're AFRAID to talk to women.

Or you just don't talk to the right women. One or the other. ;)
I'm a little afraid. But only to those that I really like..

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on things that everyone has in common, and throw the weight of the conversation ON HER whenever possible. You can ask her about:

-Her job
-Her major or classes, if you're in college
-Where she grew up
-Where she would love to visit/live
-What she does in her free time
-Her dream job
-Her favorite actors/celebrities/historical figues
-Her favorite books, movies, tv shows
-Music!!!
-Anything that she is an expert on

This is just a small list...The most important thing is to dig into whatever subject you choose as much as possible. Like if you ask her about what classes she's talking, don't just reply "Oh, that's cool" and move on to the next thing. Keep going as far as you can! Ask her which ones she likes, which ones she hates, WHY she likes or dislikes them, just try to KEEP HER TALKING. Once you get into the flow of conversation, you will naturally move on to other topics.

If the girl gives short, uninformative answers or is reluctant to answer very normal questions, it is a sign she's not interested, so just forget about it and move on.

Reaction score
This is normal - if you want to have fun then gather with dudes. Women are boring creatures in most respects and most men prefer to keep company with women only for romantic purposes and a few other situations.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interpols suggestions were right on
There are plenty of things you can learn about that women enjoy talking about as well.
Ask her about her experiences dating,
Ask for her perfect date/vacation,
exchange funny stories from your past(this is one of my favorites),
ask about her hobbies and why she likes them,
ask what her family like,
Talk about your hobbies if they relate to hers, also explain what it is about those hobbies that you enjoy.
Ask about her favorite foods.
etc, etc, etc,

You are not alone, alot of people feel this same way, I felt this way for quite a while.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is easy kid. You're not horny enough. Go read Fingz latest post called The 10 Commandments and you'll know what I'm talking about. Trust me, I used to be like you.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and what do you mean you can't relate to girls? Don't you love sex?....Good, so do they. Now go and talk about it :D

Truth of the matter is you don't have to realte to them in the same way you relate to your guy friends, or the same way that their female friends relate to them. You need to relate to them on a different level.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Its simple why this is the way this is

Men have a special bond with each other, we all deal with women
and their craziness LOL. we give each other pounds and handshakes. Girls play alot of games, with men, its easy to be yourself without having to worry about feelings and emotions. Im like you too. Except for the fact that I like to tease women, so im not blank when talking to them. See you'd be kinda considered gay if you are always seen with alot of women and no men.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Focus on things that everyone has in common, and throw the weight of the conversation ON HER whenever possible. You can ask her about:

-Her job
-Her major or classes, if you're in college
-Where she grew up
-Where she would love to visit/live
-What she does in her free time
-Her dream job
-Her favorite actors/celebrities/historical figues
-Her favorite books, movies, tv shows
-Music!!!
-Anything that she is an expert on

This is just a small list...The most important thing is to dig into whatever subject you choose as much as possible. Like if you ask her about what classes she's talking, don't just reply "Oh, that's cool" and move on to the next thing. Keep going as far as you can! Ask her which ones she likes, which ones she hates, WHY she likes or dislikes them, just try to KEEP HER TALKING. Once you get into the flow of conversation, you will naturally move on to other topics.

If the girl gives short, uninformative answers or is reluctant to answer very normal questions, it is a sign she's not interested, so just forget about it and move on.

Yeah this is on point. Get into her life story and take a real active interest in her and you will not be bored.

Your problem is your too stuck on yourself. Too selfish and self centered to even care about HER as a person.

I'm not talking about supplicating...but actually getting up into her head. You do that by getting into her life story...you go deeper by getting her to reveal to you her secrets.

That means you've opened deep doors in her mind.

When your interested in her you never have to come up with new topic ideas.