Im not a PERFECT DJ I f*ck up! help me out

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys im not perfect,somtimes i get hit sometiems i miss and somtimes both..

Ok guys im asking youre advices this time because not only your not on spot of the chess board and can really think more clearly and also because your mind and judgement are not being influneced by feeling,s,,so i think you guys can think clearly and see the scenario more precise..

OK I have this girl I had huge crush on her...yah i play it right doing kino,unpredicatable,making her comforatable,conncetion,sexual chemistry not revealing my intentions look to her seducativley,,,get her number exchange text a lot..and there was even a day that i did not text her for 2 days and she is the first time who surrenedred and text me and telling she miss me..(yah i make it a rule that when a girl dosnt text back on my last text I would not text her until she is text even if it takes a week)..

so i did everything good...

but this is the challenge

she has a boy friend on the overseas(solution)make it stealth as posssible ttreating her like a friend and being neeless but kep flirting with her and kino her in safe manner so she will be left puzzled..

so I

*keep flirting at the same time keep it safe

*not showing feelings and wait that she must be the first one to spill out

*BE PATIENT expect this will take a long trip

*Being friendly a lot to diiferent girls in front of her but make it sure that i spent more time being next to her..

SO GUYS IM TELLING YOU THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC THAT I HAVE A QUESTION WITH...AND THAT BF THING IS NOT MY PROBLEM..

THIS IS MY PROBLEM

OK after that we go on friendly date...and the day after that we passed our recume to some sideline job...on that the I keep kino her being flirty but im always being friendly like calling her (pal) or (man)...

she even gives a flirty look back..

This is my mistakes...
1.I smelled smoking a cigarette>well she smoke but that time I wasnt aware that I smoke too much on waiting her on our meeting place..

2.After we go to each other place ..she went to some place and find an interesting guy and had a crush on him they exchange numbers for the soul purpose of appling also to the company were applying..

3.Since then she text less (well so far it only 2 days since that changes)

4.Another F*ck up that I done I lost the NO reply no text rule or no reply no vcall rule...Ive been text ting her 2x without her consatnt reply...F*CK!!!! Im so F*ck up!!!!)

5.Being nice to her even she is little brushes me off...

MY question

HOw can I compete to the guy that she has a crush on...and has her number?
How can I fix the mistake done Ive done on the turn off smoking smell that i did and diminsih the being needy attitude that ive done,,,

Is there anyway I can keep things right again?

I think I should not text or call her for a while until she text me..but what else can you add..well im not into oneitis to this girl im currntly hitting 2 other chicks but the topic here is her and hpw to make her mine..LOLZ...

guys need to save my butt here...thanx guys

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are like tarzans, they won't let go of that rope thing that makes them balance from tree to tree until they get a grip of another one.

You should have kissed her.

Go out on another "date" and kiss her, that's how you see if you're in or not. And don't ever care if a bytch has a bf or not. It means sh!t.

Oh, date other women. Don't pretend to, do it. It will put you in the right mindset.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Girls are like tarzans, they won't let go of that rope thing that makes them balance from tree to tree until they get a grip of another one.

You should have kissed her.

lol never heard that one before :up:

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanx for the tip guys..but as I was saying my roblem is not about his bf because i know already how to handle that issue...

1.my problem is how can i handle tha competion with the guy that she had a crush on and already get her number PLUS can I still make up to the turn off that I smelled on that cigarette...

2.How can I make her again interested again..because its been 2 days she is being noticeble cold...she is not replying on my every text unlike before...

I already hitting 2 other chicks before her so I have no problem with that but the thing is she is the topic here and how can I make her feel interested again make up to the turn off that I smeleed like cigarette and how can I handle and competion with her crush...

(reminder this is not about his bf overseas its about her crush that already get her number and the turn off thing)

really appreciate youre advice man..

thanx hope you can help me out on this