Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im Lost...

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...glad to see you using the thread, Connect.

Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that today marks the day that IT starts. IT is going to be the change that takes place within me that will transform a young-unhealthy-poor-neverhadagirlfriend-sitaroundthehouseallday-procrastinating-lazy-boy into a man who gets what he knows is his to take.

I'm not sure how the road will end up being on the way but I know this, I'm gonna bring an extra tank a gas incase the car dies on the way.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, man. Remember, this is NOT an overnight change. Nothing worthwhile comes easy in life. And remember that successful people don't see failures; they see opportunities for self-reflection and self-improvement. :up:

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gamer said:
Well...glad to see you using the thread, Connect.

Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that today marks the day that IT starts. IT is going to be the change that takes place within me that will transform a young-unhealthy-poor-neverhadagirlfriend-sitaroundthehouseallday-procrastinating-lazy-boy into a man who gets what he knows is his to take.

I'm not sure how the road will end up being on the way but I know this, I'm gonna bring an extra tank a gas incase the car dies on the way.
That's the right attitude man!
Let me tell you something.. no one really knows what this windy road of life will bring. But all you gotta know is your destination man.. Aim for it.. and don't let anything sway you.

Nap Hill made a good analogy: If you analyze a navigator's chart in minute detail, you will find that the trip from one point to another is more a collection of zigzag lines than a straight line from the point of departure to the final destination. The captain makes constant course corrections to account for changes caused by external conditions that cause the ship to stray from its course. The only thing that doesn't change during the voyage is the destination.

KNOW WHAT YOU WANT and GO GET IT brother

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to the original post, GET A GRIP.

What do you want to be? Regardless of whether you believe you can achieve it or not - KNOW what you want to be. KNOW what you want to do. Be true to your heart. And then start swimming. Yeah, swim.

They say shoot for the moon, as if it is simply a matter of pulling a trigger then crossing your fingers. No. You swim. Every day. Every hour. Every minute. One day, you'll run out of gas, and even if you're not on the moon by then, you will be among the stars.

But it all starts in your heart. Know yourself. Know yourself.