Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im leaving the country, i just ****ed a 15 yr old im 21

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, and sh*t all works out in the end.

Those 15 year old girls are crazy I tell you what

btw congrats on the 9, hope shes a good cook.

and for the rest of yall quit getting your panties up in a bunch. It happens.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip Club Inspector said:
Sex with a minor is a crime
No, it's not. Sex with a person under the legal age of consent is a crime.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but you still have to love that SC has 14 in their State Constitution under some circumstances for craps sake. Those Southerners ....

PS - Where can a person get the straight dope on the US act that defines AoC for US citizens while abroad? I was under the impression the rule was 16 unless she's a hooker (actually, unless you're PAYING for it) in which case it's 18. Where can we verify this? Last thing I need is Federal prison after a vacation.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Pretty sure it's 18, wherever you go. Why, going to Yemen to snag a 9 year old?

Noooooo

It's just a good idea to know the speed limit before you get on the road, ya know?

{Chapter 117, 18 U.S.C. 2423(b)} forbids travelling in interstate or foreign commerce to engage in "illicit sexual conduct" with a minor. 2423(f) refers to Chapter 109A as its bright line for defining "illicit sexual conduct", as far as non-commercial sexual activity is concerned. For the purposes of age of consent, the only provision applicable is {Chapter 109A, 18 U.S.C. 2243(a)}. 2243(a) refers to situations where such younger person is under the age of 16 years, has attained 12 years of age, and the older person is more than 4 years older than the 12-15 year old (persons under 12 are handled under 18 U.S.C. 2241(c) under aggravated sexual abuse). So, the age is 12 years if you're within 4 years of the 12-15 year old's age, 16 under all other circumstances. This most likely reflects Congressional intent to not unduly interfere with a state's age of consent law, which would have been the case if the age was set to 18 under all circumstances. This law is also extraterritorial in nature to US Citizens and Residents who travel outside of the United States.
Sounds like 16 to me, but I'm pretty sure hookers have to be 18.