Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm leaving SoSuave

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

It's time for me to travel to other dimensions, and just don't feel right about leaving SS without saying goodbye.

The reason I'm leaving is that I want to get away from the subject matter for a while, to utilize what I've learned and retool myself personally and also retool my businesses.

One of businesses involves both art and science, and in the world of art it's important to step away completely from a piece in order to gain perspective. You come back to it with a new vision and with a certainty as to the next required steps.

So it is with life as art. In the places where you need to dig deep in order to create a life that is going to be one's masterpiece, at least for me it's necessary to step back from the core components to refresh one's perspective. A man develops an inner knowing when it's time.

Perhaps I'll be gone forever, perhaps for a week. I have no idea. But like I said, I didn't want to make a big deal of my leaving yet it just doesn't sit right with me to simply disappear without giving my friends here the respect of explaining my disappearance.

All the best,
Atom Smasher

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here, take this and keep it with you wherever you go. If you ever need help hold it close to your heart and say my name thrice. "SgtSplacker" and I will be there for you... best wishes.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your contributions to this forum

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck atom... got some great advice off you in the past... thanx man

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one mate. All power to you. Stop by sometimes and say hi.

This is a favorite quotation of mine, which seems relevant. All the best.

'I am not yet so lost in lexicography, as to forget that words are the daughters of the Earth, and that things are the sons of heaven. Language is the only instrument of science, and words are but the signs of ideas: I wish, however, that the instruments might be less apt to decay and that signs might be permanent, like the things that they denote' - Samuel Johnson

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck in your endeavours

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you let us know how much is the internet bill in the retirement castle we will collect the cash for you to stay with us!

Ok seriously, sad that you leave Atom, you surely are one of the posters which provides quality to this board, good luck with your new plans and hope to see you back here.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the best brother. Stop in and say hi once in a while.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't here when Pook left, but I'm glad I can say farewell to one of the greats of SS. I'd say good luck with everything, but I'm sure you'll find a way to make success happen.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Atom Smasher said:
Hey Guys,

It's time for me to travel to other dimensions, and just don't feel right about leaving SS without saying goodbye.

The reason I'm leaving is that I want to get away from the subject matter for a while, to utilize what I've learned and retool myself personally and also retool my businesses.

One of businesses involves both art and science, and in the world of art it's important to step away completely from a piece in order to gain perspective. You come back to it with a new vision and with a certainty as to the next required steps.

So it is with life as art. In the places where you need to dig deep in order to create a life that is going to be one's masterpiece, at least for me it's necessary to step back from the core components to refresh one's perspective. A man develops an inner knowing when it's time.

Perhaps I'll be gone forever, perhaps for a week. I have no idea. But like I said, I didn't want to make a big deal of my leaving yet it just doesn't sit right with me to simply disappear without giving my friends here the respect of explaining my disappearance.

All the best,
Atom Smasher

Hey Uncle Atom, you will be missed. I also have to say thanks for helping me out when I first came here, you were a huge part in my success in life thus far. I wish you the best and hope all goes well!:yes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Well this sucks. The only legitimate right thinking and socially aware moderator SS actually has besides Rollo and Des who are both few and far between these days and you're leaving.

Goodluck mate, honestly hope you're back post-haste, even if it's not as frequent. From all the "wrong-thinkers" who you defended in the moderators corner we appreciate it :up:

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaaa?!?!?! You're doing No Contact on us?? :crackup:

Jokes aside, thank you for your contributions AM. Best of luck to you.