Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im leaving So Suave... good luck to all you guys!

Damascus

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to cracked.com to learn how to become a comedian, that is my true passion in life, Im not interested in learning about girls right now, and i already earned my inheritance for having sex with Nicola, so i don't need this site anymore . Im sorry if you guys taught i was a troll, i wasn't at all, and i wish the best of luck to all of you with your female success. :wave:

Good Luck and may Pook and the other DJ gods bless you all

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Luck wodie, im finta be the next rap/movie/video game supperstar not long from now cuz. Cuz living a normal life anit cuttin it for me....real talk...tired of people looking down on me and having ego's on me at that....time for a change. Im moving back to Atlanta......

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow............I am leaving this site.............lol dude its a fricken web site takes about 30 seconds to a few minutes out of your day,.............U CAN DO BOTH..

its not like you are losing your electrical power, computer was stolen or suddenly blind.............and this site is fill with humor, jokes, funny stuff THAT CAN BE USED in seducing women,

So stop with the BS, get your azz back here and tell us some jokes that pertain to seducing women, see U soon okay.

Igetit!

Reaction score
COD said:
wow............I am leaving this site.............lol dude its a fricken web site takes about 30 seconds to a few minutes out of your day,.............U CAN DO BOTH..

its not like you are losing your electrical power, computer was stolen or suddenly blind.............and this site is fill with humor, jokes, funny stuff THAT CAN BE USED in seducing women,

So stop with the BS, get your azz back here and tell us some jokes that pertain to seducing women, see U soon okay.
Yeah,I agree with you COD. It's not like he's getting rid of his computer or anything like that. As long as you still have an account here,you can log in from time to time if you have a question,or just to see what's going on.

You say "I'm leaving" like you've been here for a few years and you've come to know and be friends with the people here. I checked your join date: Dude,you've been a member here for a whole whopping 1 WEEK. ONE WEEK,and you're already leaving. You must be one heck of a fast learner.

Anyway,good luck with everything.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I checked your join date: Dude,you've been a member here for a whole whopping 1 WEEK. ONE WEEK,and you're already leaving.

I laughed so hard at that. i agree dude, your gonna meet tons of women on the way of becoming a comedian. Why not check in every week or so?