Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm knee deep...

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pathetic. Things were going so good two weeks ago and now everything has changed! I had a thing going with this tall, hot blonde and I got drunk and called her and I don't even know what I said. I haven't seen her since...maybe I will this weekend, but I find that it will be easier to live with myself if I choose to believe it didn't happen. I doubt she's attracted anymore anyways because I've been getting depressed when I've been drinking lately for some reason and ruin everyone's time.

I was doing great in school until I had four exams this week, all of which I BOMBED! Probably just ruined this semester's grades. Not to mention I have a crappy part-time job and my manager is a 27 year old water-buffalo with two annoying kids, and she started texting me Friday night about how I'm cute and she wants to go out with me. I'm planned to play like a twelve year old and ignore it but she kept throwing hints at work and ASKED ME OUT for Saturday. I said I think I'm busy but it doesn't matter, because she makes the schedule for next week, and she gave both of us the weekend nights off! She has kids and I don't want to get her fired but I don't look at that and say "That's for me".

I don't know where I went wrong or what I should do now. I feel like I'm going to explode. I want to blow up my computer! I need help!I'm pissed! sfjalfjsioduisritoutioasutoiasto!

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't like pathetic guys. Get yourself under control and happy before anything else.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like less of a woman problem, and more of an alcoholism problem.

Switch from liquor to beer, permanently.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) stop drinking and your being stupid problem stops
2) the woman at work... "sorry I don't date people I work with..."
3) school - how do you bomb 4 tests? Don't answer that...

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop blaming me for my problems guys. :)....feeling a little better tonight, despite not much changing.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sin Verdad said:
Stop blaming me for my problems guys. :)....feeling a little better tonight, despite not much changing.
Say what now? You just said right there, they are your problems, which means they are your responsibility.

Don't take that in a negative tone though. Problems are just building blocks, heal and learn. Make every step a good step. Now, clean up, lay off the booze, and find a better path.