Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"im kinda talking to someone" vs. " im with someone"

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive noticed you can get some diff replies here and obviously its for certain a girl relly has a man or has absolutely no interest in you if she clearly says she has a man, dating someone, ect. but ive noticed there are the few out there that will specifically say pretty close to lines rather of "well im kinda talking to someone right now" .

it kinda came to mind to me recently and maybe im thinking to outside, but maybe some girls might not be as good of a lier or trying to give a polite nonchalant turn down there, when in reality there not talking to anyone at all and that was just the way they decided to word there not that interested.

i seem to have thought of this conclusion because i feel that a when a girl is clearly taken they would cleary say so, so now i know when a girl says that line its kinda like well F u then, cuz we know it sucks when a single gal cant even give a decent guy a chance. yall agreee

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All women have options. All women lie.

Women don't care if they hurt your feelings. Women use these lines as rejection. They think they can hold out for a top 10% guy which most of us aren't.

All we can do is spin more plates.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
All women have options. All women lie.

Women don't care if they hurt your feelings. Women use these lines as rejection. They think they can hold out for a top 10% guy which most of us aren't.

All we can do is spin more plates.
I wouldn't see it as ice-cold. At least if they say they are with (or interested in) another guy that's a nice way to reject someone. Then at least you don't have to keep trying over and over again. You can just say: "oh well good luck with him". Be a little chivalrous/courteous about it I guess. No reason to get angry.

It's a blow to the ego but that's what we all have balls for. To motivate us.