Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm ****ing pissed at my friend.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is the only person I know with a car. I ask him to do me a favor and try and find a date for friday, that way me and him could double date. It was a win-win cause I can't drive, and I would have a ride, plus the girl I asked out didn't want to be alone, but it would still be isloated because we would each have our own girl. Anyway. The girl I asked out, I asked her last week and she said she was busy.. so the plan was to ask her this weekend (today) but my friend is being gay.. and completely ignoring me. I keep bringing up the plan but he wont write me back. He was talking to some chick, and ask her and she said she wanted to hang out with him, so I was pretty sure it would work. Besides, this guy is more attractive than me (on looks scale atleast) it shouldn't be too hard for him to find one ****ing date.. but dude. It's just ****ing pissing me off. He is totally ruining my plans. I don't know what the **** I'm going to do now cause my friend is a god damn flake. I haven't asked the girl out yet.. but I really wanted to. I was waiting a whole ****ing week to ask her.. if I don't make a move now, she will probably lose interest. I can't do it tomorrow either, I have plans tomorrow night, and I don't go out on sundays because of school.. so yeah.. I'm pretty ****ing pissed at me friend. Would you ever talk to your friend again if he pulled this ****? I think the only reason he is doing this was because the chick suddenly said no or something.. I saw him trying to talk to her today and she ignored him. Don't know what that is about.. she was all up on his **** yesterday...

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
first. yea, u need to talk to ur friend and question ur friendship, because he has no reason to be a ****head and idnore u for some chick he hardly knows

second. this might jus be me, but if a chick says she doesnt want to be alone with u, that would be a huge red light to me that she is not interested in my as more than a friend. if a chick truley likes u, then she would go willingly with u alone and not want her friends or anyone elses friends goin along with her.

i would talk to her still, but also find another chick to talk to and hang out with in private who likes u. u can do ur thing, and ur friend can do his.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl didn't say anything about not wanting to be alone with me.. I kind of just assumed it. She is a shy girl. In all honesty, I was just using my friend for a ride.. but still, he didn't have to bail on me!

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant stand friends who do that. dont fight with him, but find friends who want to have fun

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shame on him for refusing to be a cheap convenience for you! the b@stard! no - worse - the lousy-hung b@stard, that's what he is!

i'm sure there's far more to the story and your friendship than what i'm picking up here, but you come off as very self-centered (yah, i know, that's a chick-thing to say, but i'm not sure how else to put it). if i read it right, you're probably a bit of a user and a pain in the @ss and this is his passive-aggressive way of making things not happen and putting some distance between you two.

he NO DOUBT picked up on you just using him for a ride and figured "fvck that, i got better things to do than hang around and be treated like that."

i mean, you getting pissy about him bailing on you after that put me on the floor -- you're unreal, dude!

he'll learn in time that it'll save him a lot of grief to just say "dude, you're so lame, don't waste my time like that."

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second that.

Why you b!tching him out like a lil b!tch!?

So he didn't want to work w. YOUR plans, and your getting pissy.
Grow the fvck up!

You want ***** on you terms?
Go get a fvckin job, make some skrill, and get your own damn car.
He can do whatever the fvck he wants, on his time, w. his car. ITS HIS LIFE!
He doesn't owe you sh!t.

Wake up, and reckognize the plight of manhood!
You want it... Earn it!

I'd drop you like a whack b!tch.
A tedious emotional waste of time.

I say this for your benefit.
See it.