Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm in a mess of a situation

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started talking to this girl from my past, well I guess my skills improved b/c it was like magic, almost overnight she is completely crazy about me.... she constantly tells me she loves me and cares about me so much... what can I say, the stuff I learned on here works.

Problem is we've only been chatting online and on the phone and she hasn't seen me in years (I have pics online but they are really flattering and frankly a little misleading).
The girl is a model, I'm talking Jessica Simpson category.... I sure as hell am not.
I mean, I'm happy about my little accomplishment but I'm new to this and I've never been involved with a girl like this, I was never really the best looking or most popular guy and quite frankly now that it's happening it's intimidating as hell.
When I came to this site I didn't think about this, but now that the situation is here all my insecurities are showing up.

I'm scared sh*tless of meeting her b/c I'm afraid once she sees me she'll be turned-off (Well she knew me before but it's been years).
I should be happy about my accomplishement here but I'm not, all I have are my sense of humor and my knowledge of the "game" to pull me through.

I hate sitting here and admitting that I'm scared but hell I am I might as well be honest with you guys, deep down I got that "she's way out of my league" syndrome that I can't seem to get rid of.

Someone give me some advice or something, I've made it this far but there's still that part of me that wants to just push her away b/c I feel inferior... how do I deal with that???

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as your hot enough for her, she'll do you.

Try to look your best and go for it.

If she thinks your ugly then what can you do?

NthDegree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't the point of being a DJ not to put the ***** on the pedestal?

all I have are my sense of humor and my knowledge of the "game" to pull me through.
How about approaching this as a game, whereby all you have to do is work your way through the levels and achieve your "bonuses" at the end!

If dating was all down to technical knowledge and skill then people would be sitting down reading my new book "how to program your favourite chick in 24 hours".

It's only a case of confidence, you just have to believe YOU CAN DO IT and thus it will work.

People don't want to be seen as inferior so all you have to do is play your part and let her play hers (because you are both superior, she will be the superior female and you will be the superior male).

If she thinks you're ugly then she won't admit it anyway so the worst case scenario won't happen because who would want to admit they had feelings for an ugly f00 anyway :p

Worst case scenario I can logically see is her sleeping with you then buggering off.

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are getting better in DJ'ing, you should alread know that facial looks are not that important. She alread said she loves and blah, blah. Just act cool and confident, and use what you have learned from here.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you guys are right, thanks for slapping some sense back into me.