Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm hitting a low.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
My 3 year relationship that has passed is getting me to a real low today. Why is it that for some reason we can get all the desires we want but still feel like we're missing something?

I know its probably a phase in my steps to getting over an EX. But like today I really got to a new low.

I've been trying to keep busy, seeing other people - doing other things. But for some reason I just feel like I haven't moved on yet and that I shouldn't be "spinning plates" until I've moved on myself. It's a huge driver for me, this thought process, even though shes a crazy psycho ***** it's not like I dont care about her.

I broke NC with her, and i feel like my clock just reset. Which was a really bad move on my part. I got mad on a date I had last night because she had brought up something and asked about my ex, and it just ****ing angered me, and that part of the night did not go well at all. Even the date said that it looked like i just gave up on the night and wanted to go home. To be honest most of me did.

The truth is now that I look back on the relationship, she was really upset with me because of something that I wasn't giving her. I don't know if she was the right one for me, but it makes me almost question everything I did with her and if it was wrong or if it was right. I loved her more then anything and I always had a great time when we spent time together, but for the last year I didn't WANT to spend time with her - I got scared of committing to something like marriage or buying a house. Is that a bad thing to be scared of? Did it mean I wasn't ready?

I'm going on dates, I'm meeting new people. All im doing right now is wondering what my EX is doing.

I need some outside perspective on what is going on here - and I don't know if you guys have any suggestions on how to deal with it the right way.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like you had something good and lost it. and that you feel guilty about it. I'd say you just weren't ready to take the next step and this happens. not your fault, just bad timing. call it an AFC move but i'd talk to her about it. not in order to get together or something, just to clear my head. or it already helps to know that she obviously wasnt "the one" or else you might have acted differently back then. you really didnt want to spend time with her? how was that?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
how old was this girl, the ex? 3 years? approaching m,id 20's? thye generally want marriage and have eyes on making babies by that stage.
women in general have a 2 year window (max) with a relationship, by which time (as a ONS told put it so eloquently) its a case of if your sitting on the toilet, its time to sh!t or get off!
unfortunately, men have this window but its around 5 years, so you were almost 1 year in no mans land and living on borowed time, she wa sending the emotional mortars your way but you resisted them, subconciously though you knew what the deal was and werent ready for it, so you ended it or she forced your hand. to quote her majesty and font of all female wisdom, Beyonce, .."IF YOU LIKED IT THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT" !

do you wish you had?