Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm having a really hard time getting back into cold approaching

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the thread says, I'm having a really hard time getting back into cold approaching. My first go-round was a hell of a ride...in a bad way. I carried a lot of nervousness, anxiousness, fear, and negativity around me every day. I remember feeling worry and fear waking up in the mornings on days that I planned to go out and sarge. I was miserable, and I rarely had any sucesss and I never got laid with cold approach. So, I had no one with it. And, when I stopped doing it, I had no one either, but I wanted a way to do it. It felt good living in a comfortable life not worried about girls, but I had nothing. So, back to cold approach we go again.

This time, I'm more mature and can handle situations better. But I'm not impulsive at all. I just can't walk up to girls and approach, my mind won't let me. The good thing is I've found a life outside of women, and I really want to push myself out of my comfort zone, even though it's going to be so hard. What I want to do is to confidently approach a woman I want with no worry, nervousness, or fear of consequences. When a woman is with a friend in Day Game, I'm more hesitant to approach, becaue I feel like I'm being judged by not only the girl I like, but also her friend. I'm just not a mentally strong person. But I'm not lying to myself anymore.

I want this. I could just stick to the drudgery of waiting and waiting on a girl to be available with social circle game, but I want more out of life. I know I can do this, but I will need a lot of help reframing things, because I've been bad with women my whole life. I'm tired of having regrets and running from my fears. What can I do to get back into the game confidently?

ladyzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it slow, baby steps. Say hi, ask her name, where she's from etc. With practice, your anxiety will decrease. Make it a habit to talk to one new girl a month. After a couple months, make it 1 girl bi-weekly, then weekly. Over time it'll just happen naturally, where you see a girl you like and you just go up and talk to her.

Baby steps work. Believe me, I meet so many beautiful women because I'm not afraid to say hi it's ridiculousness. Had I not overcome that fear, I would have been doomed to my 1-a-year batting average. More like sitting at the bench, waiting for a player to get injured so I can play in the game. Now, I score at least once a month. That's like a 1200% improvement, or something like that.

All the best with women.