Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm guilty, what's my charge?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Some psycho almost ran over and ALMOST killed me while I was riding my bike. I got pissed off, chased her, confronted her. Ended up tearing her sideview mirror off. Now, she called police. Cops questioned her, some other folks, they appear to be here every day, just I don't know what they doing or who they talking to. They have yet to speak to me.

Yea, she was going twice the speed limit, yea she was reckless and yea I almost got killed, and yea shew blew two stop signs, and yea she went fast past a security guart yelling at her. Yea yea yea. Those are post factums.

I want to move on with my life. I'm sort of in fear of what can happen.

What can happen? What's my charge? What can it be? What kind of consequences could I face? Let me know, I know I was wrong, and all that. Won't do it again, promise. Not it bright day light, or otherwise.

What should be my game plan? Can I tell them it was an accident and emphasize the fact she almost ran over me? Twice the speed limist and all that? What's my game plan if any?

What are the cops doing? Why they haven't spoke to me yet? Why they showing up around here more often they they were? What do you think is going on?

Thus far, she filed complaint with building manager, I did too. Emphasizing her speeding, taking over me and another car, stop signs, and all that. I told them I never tore off her mirror.

Help a guy out.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find the security guard yelling her. Find witnesses. She was driving recklessly and you have a right to confront her and get her information. You should have just gotten her license number. Maybe thats why you were chasing her. You should also should've been the first to go to the police.

Don't wait until the police come to you. Go to them first. Admit that you should have just stopped chasing her when you got down her license number. You really didn't do anything too wrong, stop acting guilty, or people will think you're guilty of something bad. Its all about perception. You are acting like her driving is the 'excuse' you chased her. Her driving is the main reason why you confronted her.

Go to the police and press charges against her asap.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hope7 said:
You really didn't do anything too wrong, stop acting guilty, or people will think you're guilty of something bad.
Ummm...

Mr. Wolf said:
I got pissed off, chased her, confronted her. Ended up tearing her sideview mirror off.

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if the cops come admit you got mad and ripped her side mirror off. But that she tried to run you over. If you act cool then I believe it should be fine then.

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
ripping off someone mirror is no big deal. it might be a misdemeanor at most. get all the witnesses. you could even try to charge her with something or threaten her with a suit. then she might back down. something like reckless endangerment. or causing undue trauma. there are a lot of things like that.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
At this point it appears it's he said she said type of thing. Police know who to speak to and know where I live and all that, thought, they are yet to speak to me.. Strange isn't it.. I attribute this to - or at least I guess - the circumstances.. I mean come on, car vs bicycle.. Plus if I'm correct that lady had cops called to her place before.. Picture a 65+ year old going by you on a car with head going up and down like a thug lady - when she saw me outside.. I would guess cops did not find her believable and even if they did they don't care much, again because of the circumstances.. Why the hell would a cyclist rip off her mirror?? You gotta have some major excuses for that.. She wouldn't tell them she speeded, blow stop signs, etc,. They'd know she's lying her a55 off for the reasons why a cyclist would rip off her mirror.. Why did he do it? Uhhh, I don't know..

At this point, the biggest thing is her complaint with condo association. There will be investigation and all, etc, etc, etc..

I told my mom what had happened. Not a lie, the truth.. She seem to be a casualty at this.. How to handle this? I'm not worried and showing it in full force.. Based on what happened so far there is no reason to worry.. How to make my mom not worry?

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mom will worry no matter what you tell her now that she knows.
It's kind of a mom thing. lol

It wasn't your fault, you were "in rage" or "extremely heated" and couldn't control yourself at the moment because of the lady's actions.

Get a lawyer.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm. It appears I'm in clear and no lawyer needed. Turns out the game I have now saved me from going under. People are attracted to me, not to her. Because of my charisma and charm and whatever. As it is right now she is viewed as a bad person who is out to get me into trouble.

Cops never talked to me because she had cops called to her before because she's that bad.

There will be nothing for me from police for braking that mirror. They neither want to know that I did it, nor they want to prosecute me for that. They are borred or something. Maybe she'll take me to court, but whatever, I'll just pay in mediation if it goes that way. Thought I doubt it will even go that way. I bet she'll end up getting mad that nothing can get me and will go after my property, such as my car.

So, right now, my number one priority is to setup survilance on her, record video.. I need to protect my car. Knowing what she is about it would be natural for her to go after my car. I already have surveilance on my car, I need to improve that. Then I setup infra red 24 hour video on her appartment. That way, if something happens, I got a) her committing the act, and b) her leaving her appartment. That's like a + b = jail..

Mom's fine now too, as she found out just what's really going on.

Damn, that woman must be really pissed off.

experienced

Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
I got pissed off, chased her, confronted her. Ended up tearing her sideview mirror off.
you're screwed...there's no proof that she did anything to you.

but there is proof that someone ripped her sideview mirror off. damn man, you have to be pretty pissed off to do something like that...did you pull it off with your bare hands?

you've already confessed your crime to all of us here. you better hope no one finds this thread. what if someone here finds your ip address and call your local police department to tell them about what you did...?

smart guy.

:crackup:

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I see your game, first quote me, then tell me that I'm screwed, then state the obvious, then call me smart guy, and have a laught at it. Dude dude, you must be having a good time playing with your keyboard. It's awesome dude.

experienced

Reaction score
^dude, lol at yourself. just read what you wrote...
Mr. Wolf said:
Then I setup infra red 24 hour video on her appartment. That way, if something happens, I got a) her committing the act, and b) her leaving her appartment. That's like a + b = jail..

Damn, that woman must be really pissed off.
and damn, you're doing more to piss her off? you're a vicious little ***** imo.

i run stop lights and stop signs all the time. so what the lady may have been in a hurry. she almost killed you...she didn't physically do any harm to you...so you go rip her sideview mirror off and spy on her apartment with 24hr surveillance?? sounds a little over the top. you got issues. if you live in a big city that's how it always is, people drive bad, deal with it. you take responsibility for riding a bike...it's not the safest form of commuting anyway.

nothing justifies you ripping off someone's sideview mirror. yeah, i stated the obvious...but it seems like you enjoy doing it too:

"yeah you're screwed..." - Mr. Wolf

i hope she presses charges and you get in trouble. psycho.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry you are fine. If you were going to get in trouble in would of happened already. Not only that but the worst that would of happened is you pay for it. Just tell the truth if they question you.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
when you and your mom were so worried about it you could of had your mom play the third party and tell the lady that you wanted to fix it. you could go and pick one up at a wrecking yard for like ten bucks and put in on yourself. I'm sure its some older poop box with just standard black as opposed to body colored mirrors like what's on my mercedes. then the cops wouldn't have anything on you because you took care of it. you could claim you hit it with your bike and you fixed it. just like when you back into somebody in a parking lot, you're only in trouble if you don't fix it. if you are concerned with a investigation with the apartment you could tell them you will take care of it and it would be dropped also. I hate bikes on the street. they think they own the street and they can just break all the laws that cars have to follow, last time I checked it was taxes on cars, registration, gas taxes that built the streets for cars, not bikes.