Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm gonna drink a 6 pack of Guiness for SS

Reaction score
Yeah, I paid 11 bucks so i can drink a six pack in dedication to all the aspiring lovers, seducers, fathers, brothers, and heroes on this site. To you I will indulge tonight.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be drinking with you, except I have an exam and another 5 hours of class to deal with tomorrow.

Cheers!

Reaction score
so do I and I'm still drinking..I'm at home, avoiding a DWI, but I'm still drinking...but it's cool man! ACE your exam man!

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been to st james gate, its a grand place to have a drink. by the way, the best stuff does not come from a bottle or can, but straight from the tap in ireland!

Reaction score
ha! And a minute ago I was thinking about what it would be like to go the place mentioned on the bottle...elaborate on your experience there. PM me or something,,,I'm really baked.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was wonderful... its located in a rough part of dublin city in an industrial center, with narrow cobble-stone streets, the factory that you get to view is quite good, they show you the process of how everything works and how guinness is made and the history behind it all. it is all renovated and very interesting design. then you get to go up to the gravity bar, the tallest building around so you can see the dublin mountains and the irish sea and the entire city while you enjoy a pint of stout. very beautiful up there.

well if you're gonna visit the brewery then you must visit the temple bar. it's an area in the city centre except closed off to all traffic except pedestrians only. still the streets are packed with people walking, shopping, enjoying themselves.

really, dublin is nice, but nothing beats southwest ireland... the best part.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy 1000 calories of beer goodness :cool:

Personally I'd rather go with a smoother ale like new castle or fat tire. But there's always a place in my heart for Guiness.

Mostly on St. Patricks day, Go car bombs!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking a 6 pack of Guinness for straight sets?

What is this, Irish Volume Training or summin?

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently figured out why the Irish don't dance with their hands. The reason is this: If you flail your hands about, you'll spill your beer. And you always have a beer in each hand, right?

Thus, hands-free dancing.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
it was wonderful... its located in a rough part of dublin city in an industrial center, with narrow cobble-stone streets, the factory that you get to view is quite good, they show you the process of how everything works and how guinness is made and the history behind it all. it is all renovated and very interesting design. then you get to go up to the gravity bar, the tallest building around so you can see the dublin mountains and the irish sea and the entire city while you enjoy a pint of stout. very beautiful up there.

well if you're gonna visit the brewery then you must visit the temple bar. it's an area in the city centre except closed off to all traffic except pedestrians only. still the streets are packed with people walking, shopping, enjoying themselves.

really, dublin is nice, but nothing beats southwest ireland... the best part.
I used to play water polo in Guinness Pool, just across the street from the factory. First time I heard we had a match there, I got pretty excited. Turns out the name was misleading :(

Incidentally, most of the Guinness consumed worldwide is brewed in Nigeria or some other African country, in the biggest brewery in the world.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand behind my belief that Ireland is the worst country in the Western world. However, two or three pints of Guinness in a pub off Dame Street makes for a happy dinner for awhile.

Guinness tastes like blood everywhere else, probably because it's made in Nigeria. With human blood.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dimebag,

Hows about I go down to my local, get em to pour you a fresh pint and ill send it on in the post?!

:)

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
I'll take 6 shots of vodka instead :cool:
That's what I'm talking about.

I think I need to get out tonight and go drinking on the account of me doing a kick ass job on my physics exam this morning. I gotta see what my dude's girlfriend's roommates are doing tonight.