Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to write a book, for all of you

Reaction score
Nutz said:
Because if he's a virgin writing about how to get laid, it doesn't hold water. It's like me, someone that doesn't now anything about surgery, writing a book for people in med school. In what bizzaro world reality does that make a lick of sense???

Couldn't have said it better myself.

For those looking for a good book by someone that has gotten laid and has been in the community for years and has digested pretty much everything out there, and is a high profile member of Casanova Crew, check out Decibel's PUA Field Guide ebook.

Snowdog needs to stop turning his nose up at criticism and start listening. Trader needs to stop with the Straw Man arguments and listed to the criticisms being tossed at Snowdog as well. The simple fact of the matter is that someone without experience being successful with women simple has no business giving others advice on how to do so. The fact that he's dodged just about every question and criticism regarding the subject matter speaks volumes about what his intentions and qualifications are.
spoken by a seasoned sosuave vet......or is he a hater now too?

I seriously suggest that Snowdog save the ego-stroking of trying to feel super-important by writing a book, save that for later in your life, when you have actually achieved something when it comes to women. Or, if you become a millionaire, you can write a book about how to become a millionaire......

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay right so...

A virgin writing a book about getting sex?

Imagine a builder writing a book about how to be a surgeon...

It's nice 'nd all that you are doing something positive but you aren't really in a position to be writing books. That guy earlier was right, how can you say he's just trying to sound cool on a message board?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to hold off on posting in here... but I just can't take it anymore.

Where in snowdog's OP does it say that his book will be about "how to get laid" or "having sex with women". I've read the OP about 10 times already and I've YET to see the word SEX pop up once in all of that.

So first of all... who are ANY of us to tell HIM what he can or cannot write.
He can't write away and to his heart's content... it's up to the eventual reader to discern whether the information is of any use or not. If we can't trust people to make intelligent decisions based on past experiences, then we aren't encouraging a thinking society.

Second, why is there a TON of people saying:

"Well, if he's a virgin, why is he writing a book?"

Did any of you read the original post or did you just go by the replies???

Third: READ

I'm currently writing a book with all the useful information I gathered over the past years. The book will be done when I am where I want to be with girls. Because only then, I'll be able to add the final chapters.
He never said this book wasn't coming out anytime soon.
He said it's in PROGRESS.

Many of us here at SoSuave are supposedly at either one end of the spectrum when it comes to AFC and DJ, but have we ever chronicled the process of going from one side to the other?

Maybe that's what snowdog is up to. And if that's the case, how is something like that NOT helpful. What if the book takes 5 years to write?

Again, who are any of US to tell him what he can or cannot write about?

I challenge ANY of you to find in snowdog's original post where he explicitly says: This book will help you get laid.

If you do, I will retract my statement and apologize.

Snowdog, personally, I would want to read it, just for the curiousity of it all. Because I'm sure that what you are writing will hopefully be in a memoir/inspirational kind of manner. I understand that this might take a while to make, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

If we all sat here and listened to the people who said "We can't do that"... we'd never get there.

By my estimate, snowdog should be around 22/23 by now. A late bloomer? Maybe. But why don't we just let him finish writing the damn thing and then critique it.

It's like watching Roeper and Ebert and they are criticizing a film that's only 20% done.

Most of you are giving off negative criticism without even knowing WHAT THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE ABOUT.

Now that's absurd.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the man write a book about his experiences, if you dont like it then dont read it.

Its still free right?

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I challenge ANY of you to find in snowdog's original post where he explicitly says: This book will help you get laid.

If you do, I will retract my statement and apologize.
Found it:

Originally Posted by snowdog
This book WILL get you laid, more than a 20 inch super penis and celebrity status. I repeat for all of you who missed that. This book DEFINITELY will 100% certainly get you laid and I am the biggest Don Juan in the world.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Provide a true link, because I can't find that post anywhere.
If so, I'll follow through with what I said...

Otherwise, that just looks like a made-up quote.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
spoken by a seasoned sosuave vet......or is he a hater now too?

I seriously suggest that Snowdog save the ego-stroking of trying to feel super-important by writing a book, save that for later in your life, when you have actually achieved something when it comes to women. Or, if you become a millionaire, you can write a book about how to become a millionaire......
Seems like you're ego-stroking yourself by putting this guy down. I couldn't give a f**k whether or not he writes this book. And you shouldn't either. I had no intentions of even reading this thread until I saw that it got 5-pages worth of responses. Now I see that it's you, the uber-confident DJ expert, engaging in an internet flame war with some anonymous person over the internet.

Gosh. I hope you win. It just might destroy us all if snowdawg or whatever his name is writes this book.

Honestly, the "virgin" looks like the bigger man here because he's doing whatever the f**k he wants to do, knowing that he'll get criticized for it.

cmr662

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I wouldn't have read this thread but I saw how popular it has gotten so I had to check it out. Kailex hit the nail on the head, why do any of you care if this guy writes a book or not? He never said the book was going to get you laid so chill the f out.

And I'm sorry, but rescue mission, you make yourself look silly by attacking him like you do, and yes, it makes you sound insecure to get so worked up over his post.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT!! Simple as that!

Reaction score
I am not trying put Snowdog down, there is no benefit for me at all. I am simply trying to "rescue" (get it?) him from his own ego.

Snowdog says in his initial post "I know that when I get into the groove of the whole girl thing, I will ace it."

He also later says "I'm currently writing a book with all the useful information I gathered over the past years."

To me, tying this together, makes it sound like he is writing a book about how to be successful with the ladies. After all, what useful information could he be referring to? Useful information about having balls, having no approach anxiety, how to go on date, ........that sounds like the useful information he is referring to.

If his book is still years away from being finished, and he will only write the 2nd half of it (the half about having sex) only after he has sex hundreds of times with dozens of chicks, then I AGREE, this book would be very useful.

But if he is years away from evening writing the majority of this book, then I still see this thread as him being up in his own head thinking that he is greater than he really is.

I should point out though, having been a virgin myself when I was 17/18 years old, that virgins think about women and dating in SUCH a DRASTICALLY different way than guys who have had dozens and dozens of girls, that there is simply no way to relate or to have a good discussion with a virgin about women and the game.

In my opinion, based on my past experiences when I didn't know shyt, my BEST advice to virgins is to open your ears, listen to the men who have been with many women, and don't talk back like you know anything.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
lol you people are starting to act like getting laid is like getting a Masters Degree, shit anybody can get laid.
Obviously you are not familiar with the posters on this forum.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Where in snowdog's OP does it say that his book will be about "how to get laid" or "having sex with women". I've read the OP about 10 times already and I've YET to see the word SEX pop up once in all of that.
He's posting about it on a forum that's about getting women. The "how to get women/laid" is implicit by nature. If it's going to be something else then great, but The deafening silence in response to questions of the content and intent of his little book speaks volumes.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex, thank you for taking the time to actually read my posts, and thus understanding the idea behind it. You seem to be one of the very few people here that's able to read. I'm amazed that there are so much jackasses around here.

This book WILL get you laid, more than a 20 inch super penis and celebrity status. I repeat for all of you who missed that. This book DEFINITELY will 100% certainly get you laid and I am the biggest Don Juan in the world.
What the hell? I never said such a thing and you know it. If you read my posts you will see that I write in a different voice and that I never kiss my own ass like that. What is your problem, dude?

to open your ears, listen to the men who have been with many women, and don't talk back like you know anything.
I talk back to you because you're a f*cking dumbass and a prick. You claim to know everything and be some super player, and yet you come across as one of the most frustrated guys that is on here.

I hate to quote myself, but here it is again:

I'm currently writing a book with all the useful information I gathered over the past years. The book will be done when I am where I want to be with girls. Because only then, I'll be able to add the final chapters.

Again, I can't understand why someone could ever hate on me for doing this. This especially goes for the guys that claim to be good at this, because they have roughly gone through the same as I'm doing right now. The road to success is the most interesting part and I write it down when it's still fresh. Life's a journey, not a destination. I'm actively going out and constantly putting myself out there. Every approach has been a lesson and every time I discover something new that's just interesting.

Changes come from within, the click has to happen in your head. This is something different than learning routines or pickup lines. I'm talking about the guys who are naturally good with girls. They don't "game", they just are themselves, and they get laid because of their natural behavior.

My goal is to become a natural, so I've been skipping all the lines and routines. I won't deny that they can be effective, but I don't want any of that. I want it to be ME seducing the girl the way I want it. I want it to be genuine and real. I believe this is the hardest way to do it, but ultimately also the best way. The reason why I don't have many successes yet is because I myself am pretty damn picky. I almost exclusively approach the hottest girls that are out there. Hot girls are hard to get.

I honestly don't give a f*ck about people talking sh*t about this to me here, really. Starting sh*t on a forum with people you're guaranteed to never meet in real life is for losers. I don't even awknowledge your existence.

But, I just can't stand the fact that words are being put in my mouth or that people seem think to know why I do things. None of you even know my real first name, what the f*ck gives you the idea that you know anything about what's going on inside of me?

One important thing I've learned over the years is that it's easy to get distracted by negativity, external or internal. Ignoring it and laughing it off is the best way to deal with it. I'm still working on it and I'm getting happier and happier about the result. You'll be able to read it when it's done.

Reaction score
snowdog said:
Kailex, thank you for taking the time to actually read my posts, and thus understanding the idea behind it. You seem to be one of the very few people here that's able to read. I'm amazed that there are so much jackasses around here.

What the hell? I never said such a thing and you know it. If you read my posts you will see that I write in a different voice and that I never kiss my own ass like that. What is your problem, dude?

I talk back to you because you're a f*cking dumbass and a prick. You claim to know everything and be some super player, and yet you come across as one of the most frustrated guys that is on here.

I hate to quote myself, but here it is again:

Again, I can't understand why someone could ever hate on me for doing this. This especially goes for the guys that claim to be good at this, because they have roughly gone through the same as I'm doing right now. The road to success is the most interesting part and I write it down when it's still fresh. Life's a journey, not a destination. I'm actively going out and constantly putting myself out there. Every approach has been a lesson and every time I discover something new that's just interesting.

Changes come from within, the click has to happen in your head. This is something different than learning routines or pickup lines. I'm talking about the guys who are naturally good with girls. They don't "game", they just are themselves, and they get laid because of their natural behavior.

My goal is to become a natural, so I've been skipping all the lines and routines. I won't deny that they can be effective, but I don't want any of that. I want it to be ME seducing the girl the way I want it. I want it to be genuine and real. I believe this is the hardest way to do it, but ultimately also the best way. The reason why I don't have many successes yet is because I myself am pretty damn picky. I almost exclusively approach the hottest girls that are out there. Hot girls are hard to get.

I honestly don't give a f*ck about people talking sh*t about this to me here, really. Starting sh*t on a forum with people you're guaranteed to never meet in real life is for losers. I don't even awknowledge your existence.

But, I just can't stand the fact that words are being put in my mouth or that people seem think to know why I do things. None of you even know my real first name, what the f*ck gives you the idea that you know anything about what's going on inside of me?

One important thing I've learned over the years is that it's easy to get distracted by negativity, external or internal. Ignoring it and laughing it off is the best way to deal with it. I'm still working on it and I'm getting happier and happier about the result. You'll be able to read it when it's done.
all good points, argument over. But you still need to get some sex, because getting laid is not some difficult thing that occurs after many hardships during a journey.

Read my next thread, it should be up in the next 10 minutes, it will help you out greatly.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
all good points, argument over. But you still need to get some sex, because getting laid is not some difficult thing that occurs after many hardships during a journey.

Read my next thread, it should be up in the next 10 minutes, it will help you out greatly.
Yea, whatever. All I said in that post was already said a bunch of times before. If you read my other posts right in the fist place, we could had skipped this whole bullsh*t flamewar.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once snowdog finishes his book, he will be able to read it to his girls while having sex. Then maybe you'll read it, and it will be the same as it was before he got laid.

If any of you virgin-writer bashers want to read a book about sex, here's a random website I found about sex books: http://dannyreviews.com/s/sex.html

Have fun :)

Reaction score
So if your writing a book let me know if you want any contributions or help with promotion. I'll have to read your material before I can give the book my co-sign but I'd love to help an aspiring writer out. I got a web site up and I do camps and training.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we kill this thread? cuz I just wasted my time to read the whole thing and its retarded.

Snowdog keep writing your book man and keep up the progress.

Does an nba coach need to be a an all-star player before coaching? no. Is he gonna teach carmelo how to shoot the ball better? no, but he may inspire him too.

Snowdog is not giving advice on how to get laid, why? because obviously he has not gotten laid so he cant. Hes giving advice on how he has improved his life to others who may be having similar difficulties.

everyone who has replied to this thread has had valid arguments. Snowdog, bud, your a virgin, 20 minutes ago I grabed some girl and stuck my tongue down her throat, didnt say a damn word to her, keep learning and tell people about it, I respect that, but dont play your book off like you know whats up; but I think you know that. Rescue man, snowdogs is writing about breaking out of his shell, not trying to teach you how to get laid, hes got years to go before he writes book two on that, then book three, how to keep a woman

three testaments

1.genesis: talking to women
2.new testament: sleeping with women
3.book of revelations: keeping a woman

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
Can we kill this thread? cuz I just wasted my time to read the whole thing and its retarded.

Snowdog keep writing your book man and keep up the progress.

Does an nba coach need to be a an all-star player before coaching? no. Is he gonna teach carmelo how to shoot the ball better? no, but he may inspire him too.

Snowdog is not giving advice on how to get laid, why? because obviously he has not gotten laid so he cant. Hes giving advice on how he has improved his life to others who may be having similar difficulties.

everyone who has replied to this thread has had valid arguments. Snowdog, bud, your a virgin, 20 minutes ago I grabed some girl and stuck my tongue down her throat, didnt say a damn word to her, keep learning and tell people about it, I respect that, but dont play your book off like you know whats up; but I think you know that. Rescue man, snowdogs is writing about breaking out of his shell, not trying to teach you how to get laid, hes got years to go before he writes book two on that, then book three, how to keep a woman

three testaments

1.genesis: talking to women
2.new testament: sleeping with women
3.book of revelations: keeping a woman
lol, multiple parts is actually an awesome idea.