Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to fight the next person that makes fun of me in real life

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
What kinds of things are they saying to you?

My friends a boxer...a punch to the nose it EXTREMELY painful, it usually ends up broken and bleeding. The eyes will always tear up and he will be stunned long enough for you to get away.

Another thing he taught me was a punch between the nose and upper lip is a knock out punch...just thought Id share....no need to play patty cake with the dude, if you really want to fight, just get it over with quick and bounce...

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Another thing he taught me was a punch between the nose and upper lip is a knock out punch...just thought Id share....no need to play patty cake with the dude, if you really want to fight, just get it over with quick and bounce...
Not really, no.

If you want to knock some one out, a swift shin to the groin or an elbow to the jaw. If you punch incorrectly, in that area, you're probably gonna hurt yourself as well.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the next person that makes fun of you is 6'6 360 lbs?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are gonna end up on youtube under funny fight videos

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I'm not a funny guy NOR will I ever be a funny guy.
That's a fvcking crappy attitude. You can continue on being miserable in your life, or you can turn it around and become a more positive, happy person. I used to get picked on all the fvcking time in high school. I just put up with it and got bitter, miserable, and unhappy. The turning point was when someone made fun of me one day and I kept it going by making fun of myself. Everyone got a good laugh and the guy who made fun of me eventually became my best friend.

I'm the type of guy
You can change the type of person you are. Your personality wasn't set in stone when you were born. You and the people around you helped mold you into the type of person you are. You're allowing the people who make jokes about you to mold you into a miserable, bitter, violent human being.

Have you ever thought about what kind of person you WOULD like to be? It is possible to become that person. Many of the people on this website have accomplished that. Many of them (including myself) were fvcking terrible with women. I got the friend treatment all the time. I had to adjust my whole personality to become what people would say is a "natural" when it comes to attracting women. It was a lot of hard work, but it was fvcking worth it.

Don't be a wimp and shy away from taking on a challenge. Quit letting your emotions control your life. Women are the ones who allow emotions to control them. You're not a woman. You need to grab ahold of your life and tell it where you want it to go.

whenever I make a joke everyone makes sure NOT to laugh.
Who is everyone? Workmates? friends? You sound like you're still in high school because I've never seen that in the workplace.

I also laugh at my own jokes which is something I've tried for years to eradicate but I've failed miserably.
And what's wrong with that? I do it all the time because I think I'm pretty fvcking hilarious. Hey, if nobody else is going to enjoy the good time I'm having, then I'll do it alone. I don't need friends to validate my sense of humor, nor my style of clothing, nor my choice in women, nor my hobbies, nor the TV shows I watch, etc etc etc.

2) I'm not necesarrily trying to get the girl.
Horse5hit. When you see a damn good looking woman, you want to touch her, kiss her, taste her, squeeze her ass, and put your d1ck in her. Don't fvcking lie to me, and quit suppressing your manly desires. WOMEN MAKE YOU HORNY. If they don't, then you're a fag.

I don't care if they hookup but it does bother me if he makes fun of me AND they hookup.
What difference does it make? The fact is she's not fvcking you. She's fvcking some other guy. They'll still hook up if you kick the 5hit out of him. In fact, she'll fvck him twice in a row because she feels bad for him being in pain. You'll just be making things better between them.

I don't care if I lose the physical fight. The point is that I need to be a real man and stand up for myself.
And you can't do that with your words and body language? I can. In fact, I had to learn how. Confidence is a big part of it, and you need to tell yourself how fvcking awesome you are on a daily basis. The more you tell yourself how great you are, the more you will begin to believe it. Focus on the positives and your achievements. You'll begin to feel good about yourself. When someone puts you down, you won't give a 5hit because you know how damn awesome you are. What does his opinion of you matter?

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
I don't care if I lose the physical fight. The point is that I need to be a real man and stand up for myself.

I don't dress badly and I don't play computer/video games.
If you think that attacking some guy makes you a man then True Forced Loneliness is for you.

Reaction score
Kerpal said:
What if the next person that makes fun of you is 6'6 360 lbs?
You could kick their knees in, but then probably go to jail after than.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the next person that made fun of you was a nun?

comic_relief

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or a chick you have oneitis for?

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I meant only male of course, but if it was a male and female together and both were laughing/making fun of me, then I would attack the male

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Oh yeah that makes much more sense.... :rolleyes:

You need to grow up.
You need to understand that I've been made fun of too much and it's becoming bad for me mentally. So I must do something about it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
You need to understand that I've been made fun of too much and it's becoming bad for me mentally. So I must do something about it.
so then you would rather get the crap kicked out of you then self-improve?

handyandy said:
What are you being made fun of? Learn how to fight so you can kick everyones ass
Yay!!! Demystify against the world!!! Who do you think will win?!?

tune in next week.

comic_relief

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
so then you would rather get the crap kicked out of you then self-improve?

comic_relief

What do you expect me to do to self-improve? Read the DJ bible? LOL!

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Yes something but something smart not something stupid.
What's your idea of something smart? Something that will make me more of a nerd?

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
One day they will find this thread and say "We could have prevented that school shooting had we seen this."

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
What do you expect me to do to self-improve? Read the DJ bible? LOL!
How about you get off this site, read some self-help literature (really good authors include Mark Victor Hansen, Napoleon Hill, Jack Canfield, Anthony Robbins, and many others), and apply what you learn to your life.

Desdinova gave you some really good advice and I suggest that you take it. Learn to be funny and you could entirely change your outlook.

I used to be just like you. You know what though, I was miserable. Much like yourself. First, I stopped caring what other people thought, worked on myself (school programs really help A LOT or picking up a sport such as martial arts), and then living your life.

Just to let you know after I stopped with all of the bullsh@t with my ex-bully, I went unto become a state and national FCCLA champion in my STAR Event, went to the most prestigious summer program in PA, and am going to a very very good university.

Before you say, I can't do that. I already know that you can easily :up: . If I am able to do it, then anyone is able to do it.

The secret of dealing with bullies is not letting them bother you and disproving your detractors. Actually my old bully and I are now friends. My mentor for my motivational speaking career was bullied in high school and now him and his ex-bully are best friends. They live across the street and go drinking together from time to time.

Your limiting yourself and there is always an answer before fighting. It doesn't solve any problems and only exasperates the situation. And what if you get the sh!t kicked out of you? Your going to be owned for the rest of high school.

My ideas are tested in the real world and I have went through both situations with fighting and dealing with your problems. For me, the problems were not with the bully, but with myself. What they did to me actually helped me out in the long run.

comic_relief