Im going to dump my GF tomorrow.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
**** yeah man. bros over hoes. we've always been made up, but lately im not taking her **** anymore and im putting my foot down. i mean its now or never. i just got off the phone with her, she pissed me off. these past 3 months we havnt even fooled around, i mean i should be considered "lucky" if she'll even kiss me, before she pushes me away or turns her face. i got off the phone with her , i explained, look im your boy friend, we've been going out for 9 months, if you gotta start showing me more affection and showing me you love me and satisfy me and make me happy as your boy friend. shes like "okay, ill let you kiss me from now on". then she says "you cant have my precious body anymore though". im like what?? wahaT?? can you repeat that. Even though i dont have it, she now said it herself, what the ****!!!

okay. lets see.. i had it before. but now i dont, she says she loves me, but the more i think about it, this is far from love. oh man. im not going to take this ****. there are plenty of women out there that will satisfy me and make me a happy boy friend, i dont need this **** from her after 8 months. she disrespected me and being selfish for no damn reaosn. tahts not love.

i haev a feeling im going to dump this ***** really soon. **** what seh says. all her actions is what counts. and i mean if all i can get is a kiss from her, then **** that ****, even though anything else is perfect, i mean maybe im wrong and maybe im being greedy or whatever but after 8 months and she asys all i can have is a kiss.. **** that

is it wrong to dump her because i dont have acess to her body anymore? i dont know, thats not the principle of it, to me is that fact that she says she loves me but if she did she wouldnt say this. i dont feel loved like this, all i can have is a kiss? wtf am i wasting my time and energy in a kiss for? okay maybe sehs a great and wonderful girl, but if she doesnt give me her body or anything.. it makes me feel as if im not loved.

i dont know am i wrong? tell me your thoughts.

Reaction score
Dasani, you are on crack!!!! Say "No" to drugs and hors!!!!

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
is it wrong to dump her because i dont have acess to her body anymore? i dont know, thats not the principle of it, to me is that fact that she says she loves me but if she did she wouldnt say this. i dont feel loved like this, all i can have is a kiss? wtf am i wasting my time and energy in a kiss for? okay maybe sehs a great and wonderful girl, but if she doesnt give me her body or anything.. it makes me feel as if im not loved.

i dont know am i wrong? tell me your thoughts.
It is definetly NOT wrong to dump her for this reason! I've read a few of your other posts on this dumb broad and I CANNOT stress it enough how badly you need to next her!

I know this is what everyone else is going to say but thats because its solid hard fact. Don't say your going to do it and just ****ING DO IT! think of it this way, while this ***** is denying you access, there are many more that would gladly give it up to you. Don't sell yourself short over some stupid girl that thinks she loves you because chances are, she doesn't.

I expect to see you post a dump report tomorrow. I'm serious. I honestly do not know how you have put up with her bullsh!t for so long.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Thats true man, but i mean, maybe im wrong, if i truely love her i will put up with it? but i mean, seriously, when this happened of me having no access no kisses etc, she dumped me, now we're back together, and she still is the same. i feel as if she doesnt love me like that anymore. but maybe she is just testing me to see if i wont ditch her for another girl later on cus of something like this? perhaps to see if i truely love her?

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha your girlfriend wont kiss you?? I cant get mine to leave my d1ck alone. I get a BJ every day, and she swallows.

You got a great girl there.

Yeah right, and if I really love my ex i'll keep calling her house.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
thugo fck off and go back into your pathetic drunk threadof yours. thanks

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
what the f-ck is this?

"lawling"

Stay the f-ck out of my threads.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Thats true man, but i mean, maybe im wrong, if i truely love her i will put up with it? but i mean, seriously, when this happened of me having no access no kisses etc, she dumped me, now we're back together, and she still is the same. i feel as if she doesnt love me like that anymore. but maybe she is just testing me to see if i wont ditch her for another girl later on cus of something like this? perhaps to see if i truely love her?
Trust me, I've been there. My exgirlfriend pulled some similar sh!t on me then left me out to dry. She was the reason I found this site a year or so ago. She is not worth it and you probably don't "love" each other.

I'm going to bet that if your don't dump her soon, she will dump you. Come on man, she won't even let you KISS her? Thats bad.

I really doubt this is a test. She is just keeping you around until someone else comes along. When she finds another guy that will make her happy, kiss your ass goodbye. Time is precious, how will you use yours?

You ARE NOT WRONG! stop thinking that AFC thought, she is the one at fault here. Don't let those AFC thoughts in your head becuase once they are there, they stay for a long time.

Reaction score
Dasani is a troll!!!!!!!!!! An "attention hor"!!!

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't dump her. I have so little faith in you standing up for yourself it is unbelieveable. It amazes me how soft you are. Seriously I'm astounded.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
:down: This is just plain sad and very "AFC" as many other people on the board would say.

Recomendation - - Theropy and maybe a self help seminar.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is cheating on you.

If she is not, she is getting ready to.

You don't want to think about this. It is the farthest thing from your mind.

You may say I am full of it.

Trust me, she is cheating on you and her interest level is on someone else.

Don't argue with her as this will give her satisfaction. I say move on.

Don't say a damn thing to her. Just cut her off and move on. Be strong man. A MAN takes shyt from no one.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please dont feed the troll :nono:

DasaniWater has posted this same issue 4 times now. We have advised on it and he just keeps reposting. I have informed an admin....

Please dont feed the troll :trouble:

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your trippin if you keep putting up w sh!t like this, in the name of "love."
This is the farthest thing from love.

Choose choices that empower yourself as a man.
Everything you want from women, will then be a by-product from such a life.

Women will know that such a man is TRULY a man.

See it energetically. Women will see true masculine energy... thus know they can trust the harmony of joining with it. Attraction will be unavoidable and inevitable. The nature of duality in which this side of the dream plays itself as.

Until then... no way in hell she's givin up the pu$$y to someone who can't walk in the direction of doing whats right for him. She can't trust you as a man, if you don't do whats right for yourself. Thus... is wise for not giving you her body.

Do the right thing for yourself. Leave her in gratitude, for showing you the errors of YOUR OWN ways.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a minute dasani didn't you say she may be pregnant in another post this is getting suspicious now in this post you said y'all haven't fooled around in 3 mounts so shouldn't she have know she was pregnant the first few times she missed her period i'm getting confused this is like some sort of plot guys help me out here

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man play her game back on her. whats your problem? Your the one who should be telling her she cant have YOUR body.

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
He says he'll dump her but he'll just go back to holding his girlfriend's balls like usual.