Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going on my first date! Need Advice

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 21 yrs old, going on my first date (How pitiful)!! Im going to go Tubing this Saturday with a 27 yr old i met on V-Day. We got along great, so im not worried about that. My only worries are about paying, and after tubing. It costs $12 for one person. If I pay for both of us, no biggie, but should i assume i'm paying? The way we got along at the bar i should be going to her place afterwards. Should i assume nookie, or see how the date is going?
I basically need some words of wisdom for a guy on his 1st date.

~JD~

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score

You ALWAYS pay for the first date.

I've been on alot of dates and I'm 17 :). NEVER I repeat NEVER assume nookie on the first date unless she brings it up or asks you to go to her place.

Always try to get a kiss in on the first date. Other than that...just have fun with her.

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips Mikel

Reaction score
You expect sex after a $12 tubing event? Cheap prostitute! :D

Don't expect anything, just enjoy yourselves and look for her interest level and and make moves and look forward to a second function. Don't be too anxious and look desperate for a second date. Show interest in her, but be cool and not overbearing.

Don't tell her this is your first date. If she asks, tell her you had a few short term relationships and so forth!!

21 y/o ? You got to start sometime, You are a dj now - no turning back :cool: Leave the past behind and work on your future.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't have to pay for her. i've been on plenty of first dates where the girl will offer to pay. if your game is tight you can let her pay.