Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im going fookin crazy with this one!!

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this chic for about 4 months now. She has a past of cheating on previous men which she was honest and told me about. Her friend is in the hospital, and she is going frequently to visit, sometimes sleeping over in the hptl. We sleep together practicaly every night. the sex is kinda tapering off in frequency. She does work 2 jobs. She tells me that she loves me, she misses me ,and that she wont cheat cuz she cares. But she doesnt trust me, and wants all this reassurance crap from me, that i wont cheat on her. There are times i'll be silent, and she'll start asking whats wrong, and that she hates when i get quiet. She is very insecure about this with me. She tells me if i plan on cheating, to let her know, as i said the same with her. She's always calling me, and is very happy to see me when we meet. We have weekends together, and spend the whole day all the time. Im just having trouble trusting her, that she's not out messing around. When i ask her about it, she gets in this mood, about her past comes back to haunt her blah blah.What the hell should i do. She's out sleeping at this hospital tonite (tues) she also slept over last friday night. (she asked me friday or sat, so i said sat) Im just having this hard time believing what she says. When we're together, she treats me right, and when apart, she calls 2-3 times a day. Then she thinks im cheating but i aint got time for that bull ****.should i say something? driving me nuts

GoodOlBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man...she's cheating on you like it's going out of style. And you actually believe her lame excuses? She cheated Tuesday and Friday night, and is now getting bolder. She's a playa man. Cheaters are always insecure that they're cheating will come back to hunt them. I've met plenty.

Call her on her BS. Here's what I'd do. I'd say to her that you've been thinking about her friend in the hospital and knowing that she/he means so much to her, you'd really like to go to the hospital the next time she goes. This will be a killer for her and she will undoubtedly come up with an excuse. Just for the fun of it, you'll prolong the agony once more by countering her excuse. You'll say that you at least want to send flowers and need to know her friend's name and room number. Now you've got her! You can either look her dead in her eyes and say, "Now tell me what you've really been doing," or just flat out tell her you know she's been cheating. Whatever you do, end it immediately afterwards and never call or accept a call from this girl again.

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
She says her friend had a stroke..im trying to figure why someone would say that about a friend (u just dont say things like that) I will ask to go with her next time though, and see what she says. I'll know for sure then

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's out sleeping at this hospital tonite
Don't know of any hospital where guests can sleep. Ok I live in europe, but ... I would call the hospital and ask if you can sleep there overnight, when a friend of you is there.

Uncletobes

Reaction score
tried and tested

Mate,

believe me, you are being your own worst enemy here.

you are getting action on tap from a chick you like and yet you still complain!

You got to realise that there is no way to know whether a chick is cheating on you until you get concrete information. Foundless accusations will just get you in trouble.

I've seen it before, you worry so much that you turn yourself into a needy little girl instead of being a confident DJ.

If she's dogging you out it's her loss man, not yours.

Best thing to do brother - keep tappin' that until you find a real reason not to. If she starts accusing you of being unfaithful tell her to p*ss off - you don't need it!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you right now, this relationship is sham and doomed to fail from what you told me. I give it a couple weeks, it definetely will not go past the 6 month mark.

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a recent one-itis of mine. In my opinion, unless you are prepared to endure the mental torture then ditch the *****! I mean wipe her from your mind and avoid contact if possible.

If my one-itis was anything to go by, this ***** will push you mentally until you one day hate her guts and everything she does and you won't even know why you feel so bitter and that it was possible for you to reach that point - it most certainly will not do your mental health any favours!

These kinds of girls will never be satisfied with anyone person for very long and will always be looking to **** somebody else. Hell, my one-itis even shagged her 'best friend' even tough he had a GF and then later speaks to the guy's GF as though they were best friends. Are most of your chicks 'friends' men? Are you finding that she gets angry more easily with you as time goes on? In a group situation, do you find that she loves to be the centre of attention all the time and laughs at other men's really really lame jokes? Does she only show her moody angry side to you and is always pretending to be happy and innocent to other people?

It is difficult to rid the ***** from your mind (I am still trying even to this day) once you have stepped in to the dreaded one-itis mode! But I think you have to try. *****es like this are not worth your time and effort. If you do decide to ditch this chick then try to keep it happy - trust me, you don't want to piss off these type of *****es especially if you know some of the same people (they will turn people against you and generally make your life a living hell).

This is just my take on it as an AFC struggling to break away from my AFC tendencies. See what the more experienced DJs here have to tell you.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I'm back!

It's sound like she's cheating on you ,man. She's sounds like she feels guilty.So are you gonna confront her about or show up at the hospital?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like GoodOlBoy's idea. Tell her you want to see her friend in the hospital next time she goes. However she really could have a friend in the hospital and then going over to another dood's house to fuvk him while she tells you she's sleeping at the hospital. Usually the don't let vistors, especially "non-family" related ones sleep over at the hospital. Not to mention 2 or 3x a week.

Best thing to do is look at your relationship. Is she giving you any reason when you guys are together to make you think she's cheating other than the fact she told you about her past? If she's still very loving around you and hasn't changed then your good.

I think your best bet is to ask your girl for her friends name and room number, go get flowers and give them to her. When your at the hospital just ask one of the nurses if a girl has been spending the night with the patient in room XXX.

PIMP