Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm getting tired of this..

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I made out with a girl at the bar in front of her boyfriend. Her boyfriend just sat there and watched. I just kept doing it cause I thought the girl was hot and had absolutely no remorse for the boyfriend.. But looking back on this. Was it really worth it? It's just another b1tch trying to make her boyfriend jealous. She probably went home later and fvcked him anyways. She's just another b1tch getting whatever she wants.

Is it really worth doing this bullsh1t anymore? I'm sick of bars and I'm sick of clubs. I just want to meet a good natured girl who doesn't wh0re around anymore. I'm sick of wh0ring around myself. I get nothing out of this except a bunch of phone numbers, pointless hookups, and pointless sex. I don't know about you guys but I'm man enough to admit this. I don't give two flying fvcks about hooking up with random chix cause I know I can do it whenever I want.

I just really want to find a girl in this world who is not a wh0re. Who is not out craving attention just to make her loser BF jealous. I really don't care about this PUA sh1t anymore it's all too easy to me. I don't pull warpigs or fatties either.. I pull HB7s to HB9s easy any night. I feel as though I'm just becoming jaded and fed up with this sh1t.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is really prolematic finding a girl who isn't a ***** .. and thoose who says their girls are different .. well really? .. How many dudes did she Fvck before you? how many bf's have she had? ..

- All women are *****s .. they are like men - the only difference is men have to work for the sex, while the women tend to get it whenever they want ..

- I have a GF, but i see her as a slut really.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Tonight I made out with a girl at the bar in front of her boyfriend. Her boyfriend just sat there and watched. I just kept doing it cause I thought the girl was hot and had absolutely no remorse for the boyfriend.. But looking back on this. Was it really worth it? It's just another b1tch trying to make her boyfriend jealous. She probably went home later and fvcked him anyways. She's just another b1tch getting whatever she wants.

Is it really worth doing this bullsh1t anymore? I'm sick of bars and I'm sick of clubs. I just want to meet a good natured girl who doesn't wh0re around anymore. I'm sick of wh0ring around myself. I get nothing out of this except a bunch of phone numbers, pointless hookups, and pointless sex. I don't know about you guys but I'm man enough to admit this. I don't give two flying fvcks about hooking up with random chix cause I know I can do it whenever I want.

I just really want to find a girl in this world who is not a wh0re. Who is not out craving attention just to make her loser BF jealous. I really don't care about this PUA sh1t anymore it's all too easy to me. I don't pull warpigs or fatties either.. I pull HB7s to HB9s easy any night. I feel as though I'm just becoming jaded and fed up with this sh1t.
Whats worse is when you find that "great" girl and everything is going good but somewhere down the line she turns into the girls you hate. Dont know about anywhere else but at least here in USA, a girl can be great and everything but then little things start creeping in her head after the romance phase ends. Reality TV shows, Her Girlfriends making comments about how fun it is being single, Movies..etc all showing that its great and fun being slvtty. After all this she will look over at you all a sudden in a different but dim light. Your not fun anymore, Your not wild like what she sees on TV, Accepting that "hey maybe i need to be single again and try new things" her friends will agree and then she leaves you. Your back to Sq 1 thinking, I Just want to find a nice girl. a F'd up Cycle.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into this same situation last weekend when I ran into some acquaintances at the club. There was a girl there who I met at a party who is married and I tried to kiss her before and got denied, and then her sloppy drunk @$$ tried to kiss me last weekend and I turned my head so she hit my cheek. Her attitude completely changed after that. This is one girl who doesn't like to be denied, but I took the situation for what it was, and I knew it was simply because her and her husband were fighting (he was also at the club). Wasn't a situation I wanted to get into.

Fvck wh0res!

-Scars

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of feel the same (although I'm not regularly pulling HB9's - there really aren't too many here) but on the other hand relationships are ****ing tedious too.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the same thing happened to me almost. I was waiting in line and amidst the crowd there was this blonde chick that I noticed, she could have been a model but she was a bit more petite. After realizing that i didn't really have to wait in line, i walked up to the bar only to notice that she was standing right next to me. I definately thought she was beautiful so I tried to keep it cool, pretending not to notice her. then she started dancing to the music, haphazardly grazing her slender butt cheeks against the side of my legs. This got my attention so I approached her with the casual questions you would ask any stranger.

we went about our ways only for me to spot her again kissing some other boy. this taunted my hopes a little bit but shortly there-after she was in front of me, asking for me to buy her a drink. I told her in order for me to buy her a drink she'd have to prove that she was a good kisser. we hooked up a couple of times then I went through with my part of the deal. she left me then and there, crushed and alone.

i've been trying to contact her but we just flirt around and text back and forth when I am in a desperate need to hear from her.

Last edited:

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
George Clooney, is that you?
I think the types of girls I go for is a lot different than the rest of this board. I usually go for those sexy nerd types who are into indie music.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:

Loser BF? He's clearly calling the shots if she's there trying to make him jealous, if it didn't make him jealous or angry then he doesn't give a **** about her. She's not getting what she wants at all. Either way you look at it it's a sham.

It's no wonder you're getting fed up or jaded, I assume first you were in it for the challenge and sex, then you were in it for the sex, and now the sex isn't anything interesting because it's same **** different day. I think one night stands can only really be enjoyed in particular and very rare situations, where the mystery and the short-lived passion is part of the fun, a once in a blue moon kind of thing. If you're always having one nights stands then it's just meaningless sex and personally I'd rather just masturbate, I really don't think casual sex is a good thing. It works for some people but I don't think it can work on a long term basis for anyone unless they genuinely form connections with the many people they're getting off with.

Maybe if you try connecting with the girls you're getting off with, or just stop having sex with them until you find a girl you really respect, you won't feel so numb to sex and dating anymore. Also you need to try and shake off this attitude, which will be difficult, but it's only a hindrance...like what you mentioned in the first paragraph, you've got no idea what the situation is but you've immediately stereotyped from possible clues to reinforce your view which may not be true, your attitude is the reason why you're only picking up certain observations to reinforce that same attitude that's not helping you in this situation. It's a vicious cycle that every human being does, to really reflect on something you need to self-reflect first.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Loser BF? He's clearly calling the shots if she's there trying to make him jealous, if it didn't make him jealous or angry then he doesn't give a **** about her. She's not getting what she wants at all. Either way you look at it it's a sham.

It's no wonder you're getting fed up or jaded, I assume first you were in it for the challenge and sex, then you were in it for the sex, and now the sex isn't anything interesting because it's same **** different day. I think one night stands can only really be enjoyed in particular and very rare situations, where the mystery and the short-lived passion is part of the fun, a once in a blue moon kind of thing. If you're always having one nights stands then it's just meaningless sex and personally I'd rather just masturbate, I really don't think casual sex is a good thing. It works for some people but I don't think it can work on a long term basis for anyone unless they genuinely form connections with the many people they're getting off with.

Maybe if you try connecting with the girls you're getting off with, or just stop having sex with them until you find a girl you really respect, you won't feel so numb to sex and dating anymore. Also you need to try and shake off this attitude, which will be difficult, but it's only a hindrance...like what you mentioned in the first paragraph, you've got no idea what the situation is but you've immediately stereotyped from possible clues to reinforce your view which may not be true, your attitude is the reason why you're only picking up certain observations to reinforce that same attitude that's not helping you in this situation. It's a vicious cycle that every human being does, to really reflect on something you need to self-reflect first.

So how do you suggest I leave such a vicious cycle? Last night a friend and I were having a similar conversation to this and she called me cynical haha.. I can't help but be that way at this point. I have no faith in humanity.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the dumbest threads I have seen in a minute.

Don't continue to go to clubs and bars then come on a forum complaining that you don't want sluts and hoodrats. Guess what.... Sluts and Hoodrats love bars and clubs.

If you want a quality girl then you find her at quality places (Libraries, School, Cold Approaches). Not at a club and bar.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the dumbest threads I have seen in a minute.

Don't continue to go to clubs and bars then come on a forum complaining that you don't want sluts and hoodrats. Guess what.... Sluts and Hoodrats love bars and clubs.

If you want a quality girl then you find her at quality places (Libraries, School, Cold Approaches). Not at a club and bar.
Exactly! You can't complain about not being able to find good quality women when you frequent places full of hors!

You are going to have to change your game. Might have to learn day game it's the only way to get better quality women.